Fail Awards II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
This thread will contain anything pertaining to this year's Fail Awards. There will once again be 10 Fail Awards, and they will be awarded to the worst thing in a category.

Last year's awards:

F1) Worst Character
F2) Worst Platformer
F3) Worst Item
F4) Worst PM Sidekick
F5) Worst Final Smash
F6) Worst Spin-Off
F7) Worst Enemy
F8) Worst Baby
F9) Worst Other Medium
F10) Worst Game

So far, the Awards Committee has suggested replacing either F5 or F8, most likely F5, with Worst Koopaling.

What do you guys think?

Jesus Freak

King Bowser
Yeah, F5 should probably be replaced. But what with? Worst Koopaling might be kinda hard to vote on.

N

Nerdy Guy

Worst Koopaling wouldn't really be that hard for people to vote on. Bowser Jr is technailly a koopaling, and alot of people seem to hate him. :p

Jesus Freak

King Bowser
Lyra said:
Worst Koopaling wouldn't really be that hard for people to vote on. Bowser Jr is technailly a koopaling, and alot of people seem to hate him. :p
I'm pretty sure he's not a Koopaling, and are you sure he's that unpopular?

MST3K

Donkey Kong
Forum Moderator
Jesus Freak said:
Lyra said:
I'm pretty sure he's not a Koopaling, and are you sure he's that unpopular?
Sadly, yes. But go for it. Roy sucks.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
That's an interesting point, but I don't think we're classifying Bowser Jr., Baby Bowser, or Koopa Kid as Koopalings. Besides, Bowser Jr. was in Worst Character last year (and he wasn't in the top 3).

ralphfan

Thank you based god
In chat, we choose who will be nominated for which awards. Then, polls are put on the Wiki. Also, this is more fit for the General Discussion thread.

MST3K

Donkey Kong
Forum Moderator
Go for it. I think the awards should be only for the Mario franchise alone, not crossover games.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Well, that wasn't our reasoning. We chose to replace Worst Final Smash because it was the weakest of the 10 Fail Awards.

Waluigi_fan

Waaaaaa!!!!!!
I think any game that has Mario characters in it should count as a potential option, but I don't care if you take out the Final Smash category for this contest.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Final Smash is somewhat odd to have in Fail Awards because since we only have ten awards, most of them are mainstream. Final Smash just doesn't fit well with the rest of them.

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Sharks Territory said:
Final Smash is somewhat odd to have in Fail Awards because since we only have ten awards, most of them are mainstream. Final Smash just doesn't fit well with the rest of them.
I'm sure that the Smash Bros. stuff was included because SSBB was super-popular on the wiki at the time.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Yeah...SSBB Newcomer will probably be removed from the Mario Awards as well.

But it looks like Worst Koopaling will be introduced.

Fawfulfury65

The Last Story
Retired Wiki Staff
I agree with changing F5 to Worst Koopaling, but I find F8 to be very good. It was something I enjoyed voting on last year. I really hate the babies, or at least Baby Peach and Baby Daisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.