"Other" Category

Status
Not open for further replies.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Well, it's never been a problem before. Wayo has always taken out spam votes, and normally posted the funny ones during intermission.

P.S.: 800 POSTS!

ralphfan

Thank you based god
It hasn't been a problem in the past, no need to worry. And there aren't as many of them as you think.

With Polldaddy, that sort of stuff is really easy to remove. Don't worry about it!

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Sharks Territory said:
It hasn't been a problem in the past, no need to worry. And there aren't as many of them as you think.

With Polldaddy, that sort of stuff is really easy to remove. Don't worry about it!
I don't even know why we're talking about this anyways...

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Actually I was giving a reason as to why votes shouldn't have those option boxes if it wasn't necessary...either way you look at it, it's still work for the person deleting the votes and that's what having no option boxes will do.

On a side note, did we agree to switch babies with Koopalings? I also think we could switch final smash with koopalings because koopalings are NSMBW and, as st00b said, we need NSMBW stuff (and BiS but I can't think of that)

P.S. Favorite world would also work for NSMBW...

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Trust me, it's better to allow the "Other" boxes. This way, people can vote for things we might have omitted by mistake.

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Sharks Territory said:
Trust me, it's better to allow the "Other" boxes. This way, people can vote for things we might have omitted by mistake.
Like Burt Koopa? Trust me we aren't going to miss one of the koopalings...there are only seven and there's a list of them on the Koopalings page...

Plus if we do that people will vote BJ and MW has agreed that BJ is not a koopaling.

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
On a really serious note. I think we must stick with Google Docs.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
In the past, we've always used Polldaddy, and it's been fine. I think this is one thing where Wayo will have the final say. I'll try to contact him via e-mail (spyboy007@comcast.net) tonight.

Polldaddy does work with 40+ answers on a poll, so no worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.