Job Openings

Status
Not open for further replies.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
I'm looking for people who are interested in writing for the Fake News. Other 'Shroom openings should be posted here as well.

We need you to help! Please help us by signing up for the sections you want from the following list, or create your own!

Here is a breakdown of current openings:

Main Team (contact Super Mario Bros. or Tucayo):
  • From The Mushroom Vaults
  • A History of Video Games
  • Character Comparison
  • Fading Into Obscurity
  • Retro Feature
  • Mario Kart: Wheel Tips Corner

Fake News (contact MrConcreteDonkey):
  • Hot Records
  • TV Tomorrow
  • Character Parade
  • Character Battle
  • Cooking Guide
  • Weather Forecast

Fun Stuff (contact Superchao):
  • Picross
  • Non-Mario Crossword
  • Jokes
  • Riddles
  • Trivia

Music & Artwork (contact FunkyK38):
  • Music Factoid
  • Photoshopped Image of the Month
  • Screenshot of the Month
  • Sketch Related to Mario
  • Game Soundtrack Reviews
  • Soundtrack of the Month
  • Character Artwork of the Month

Pipe Plaza (contact Paper Yoshi):
  • Featured

Critic Corner (contact Crocodile Dippy):
  • Character Reviews
  • Marioverse Reviews
  • Non-Marioverse Reviews
  • Book Reviews
  • Game Comparison
  • Virtual Console Reviews
  • Movie Reviews
  • Wiki Fiction Reviews
 
N

Noahp89

Guest
I could do it. What part of the fake news do you need help on?
 

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
I would take on more positions, but once again, I've got school... :( I'll probably do more sections during my winter vacation though, and then I go back to school.
 

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Right now, all the Fake News jobs are filled. Some other ones are open, though. I might open up Cooking Guide and Travel Guide come 2010.
 

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Also, if the Director of the 'Shroom of 2010 allows me to remain director of Music & Artwork, I'll try to open up more positions as well.
 

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Super Mario Bros. said:
Also, if the Director of the 'Shroom of 2010 allows me to remain director of Music & Artwork, I'll try to open up more positions as well.
I'm sure he/she will let us both continue to direct.
 

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
We have a vacancy for Mario Kart Wheel Tips Corner :)
 

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Although there are no Fake News openings right now, Mario7727 might resign from the Interview position.
 
N

Nerdy Guy

Guest
Super Mario Bros. said:
Sharks Territory said:
Although there are no Fake News openings right now, Mario7727 might resign from the Interview position.
Actually, make that two openings after this issue...
I could possibly do the Interview section. Can you still write for The 'Shroom if you're retired and never go on the wiki anymore? (serious question)
 

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Super Mario Bros. said:
Sharks Territory said:
Although there are no Fake News openings right now, Mario7727 might resign from the Interview position.
Actually, make that two openings after this issue...
I could possibly do the Interview section. Can you still write for The 'Shroom if you're retired and never go on the wiki anymore? (serious question)
Of course
 

Booman

The radioactive Boo.
Anyone (Excluding Spammers and people violating the new rule) can write for the Wonderful Shroom!*launches fireworks*
 
N

Nerdy Guy

Guest
Ruff Ruff Man said:
Anyone (Excluding Spammers and people violating the new rule) can write for the Wonderful Shroom!*launches fireworks*
What's the rule? :koopa:

@Tuyaco: Oh cool, PM me when/if the spot is avalible. :)
 

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Ruff Ruff Man said:
If you get fired, you can't go on for 2 months, I believe.
You are correct. I'm also not allowing people if they've been banned for any period of time to join for a few months.
 

Luigifreak

OH YEAH!!! WALUIGI TIME!!!!
I just resigned from the Review corner, so that's open. Also open are the classic review and the top ten..
 

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Waluigi said:
I just resigned from the Review corner, so that's open. Also open are the classic review and the top ten..
I want to thank you for being a great writer during this time with us :)
 

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Current open positions:

Main Team:
Review Corner
Entertainment Section
Fangamer's Report
Should Have Been

Fake News:
Fake Games

Fun Stuff:
Trivia
Games
Guess That Game!
Crossword

Music & Artwork:
Box-Art of the Month
Music Factoid
Photoshopped Image of the Month
Sketch Related to Mario

Pipe Plaza:
Maintenance
Projects Seeking Contributors
Links
 
N

Nerdy Guy

Guest
Sharks Territory said:
Current open positions:

Fun Stuff:
Trivia
I'm interested in maybe signing up for that. It sounds fun and simple enough. Do I have to sign-up directly on the wiki itself?
 

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Nerdy Guy said:
Sharks Territory said:
Current open positions:

Fun Stuff:
Trivia
I'm interested in maybe signing up for that. It sounds fun and simple enough. Do I have to sign-up directly on the wiki itself?
You have to contact 02, but he is not exatly active, so yea, you can sign up there. After all, I saw your skills in the interview from some time ago :)
 
N

Nerdy Guy

Guest
I didn't sign-up yet. :P

Also, I'm not exactly sure what notable trivia I could can come up with. I'm going to hold off signing up until I can think of enough.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top