Meetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
I'm guessing we're holding meetings on Friday nights again, but I wanted to know if other nights worked better? Wednesdays are good for me and Mondays are horrible.

But we're sticking with Friday?

ralphfan

Thank you based god
OK. We'll keep using this thread to discuss actual meetings, obviously.

Wayoshi

PM Pro
In order to keep the ~10 meetings of planning, we should start a general meeting next Friday or the one after

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Probably on the 19th. I don't think we'll have the full staff next week.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Fridays can't be both good and better. Also, MG1 mentioned Yoshario and said he won't be able to make it on the 19th.

As for missing meetings, it's OK to miss one here and there due to other commitments (on some Fridays I have to go to my synagogue), and we'll save logs from the meeting. Plus, we keep track of all ideas and decisions. Just don't miss too many.

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
The 19th sounds fair. At what time would we be doing this? 8pm Eastern?

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Maybe start a half-hour earlier, or would some people still be eating then? I normally have to leave a bit before the end for dinner.

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
I'm usually eating somewhere between 7 and 8 pm Eastern.

Jesus Freak

King Bowser
Fridays is probably the only thing that'll work for me. Monday nights could work but I'd rather do Fridays since I usually just relax on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays I have martial arts, and Wednesday I have church.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Well, we've somewhat decided on Fridays.

Do you think we could admit Tucayo to this board even though he won't be able to make it to meetings? We could have him as an extra consultant.

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
I cant make it friday nights.... any other night works perfectly

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Maybe we can have you as a consultant. It'll be nice to have an outside opinion. I don't think we can really move meetings; Fridays work for most of the AC and it's always been Fridays.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
OK. I will make an effort to contact Wayo again (he's probably been busy with finals) and to tell him to adduser the other members.

Status
Not open for further replies.