Awards Committee

Status
Not open for further replies.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Who will be appointed to the staff?

Besides Stoob and I, major contributors last year include RAP, ML, Neu, Turb, Grapes, and Plums. We're looking for 10 more people, since Wayoshi, Stoob, and I make 3.

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Neu and Grapes are retired. Plums is rarely active, but he might stick around for the awards again. RAP, ML, and Turb might be your best bets.

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
I honestly thought Neu cut ties with this site altogether, because he hasn't responded to the last few emails I sent him. I've only see Grapes come in when Tabuu asks her to.

I think SMB would be a huge help with the awards.

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
RAP usually has a pretty organized schedule, so he'll probably have time for the awards this year again.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Good.

I haven't heard from MG1 yet, but, the current staff is:

Me
Wayo
Stoob
RAP
SMB
Tehchomps

SMB, Tehchomps, and MG1 were all major UCT contributors, they'll be very helpful.

RAP

Whomp
I'm here, and I would like to re-consider participating in this year's Awards Committee. There's a bit more than what I can handle so... and due to the fact that MarioWiki is part of NIWA -- we might have increased views or so-forth. x3

Blur said:
RAP usually has a pretty organized schedule, so he'll probably have time for the awards this year again.
*chuckles* I have a good schedule? XP Fixing little tweaks in the wiki makes a big difference when you have a fresh schedule -- my weeks vary though. oo'

ralphfan

Thank you based god
OK, so who else can we ask to join the staff?

Currently, we have:

Wayo
Stoob
Me
SMB
MG1
RAP (maybe)
Tehchomps

ralphfan

Thank you based god
13 will work for breaking ties. Sadly, I think we might have to settle for 11.

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
I'd suggest Yoshario, he's diligent and in-tune to all the wiki things. Edofenrir and 22 would also make good assets (yes I realize these are all admins). Maybe 22 is a bit overused though...he is sysop, shroom EIC, UP op, MW op, lots of other places op and basically thousands of responsibilities can really inflict something on someone...

ralphfan

Thank you based god
SonicMario is going to get involved, he just hasn't posted here yet. I'll remind him to.

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Marioguy1 said:
I'd suggest Yoshario, he's diligent and in-tune to all the wiki things. Edofenrir and 22 would also make good assets (yes I realize these are all admins). Maybe 22 is a bit overused though...he is sysop, shroom EIC, UP op, MW op, lots of other places op and basically thousands of responsibilities can really inflict something on someone...

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Yoshario is a good idea, and Edo and 22 are both right for the job...I don't wanna try to force more responsibilities on 22 though. If Cobold wasn't in a time zone where he'd have to be up at 1 am for meetings, I'd ask him.

SonicMario

Star Spirit
I'm here. Hoping to help with some things. I was on last year's staff (Though I did fairly minor stuff and because of issues of Internet sharing with my bro I missed quite a few of the meetings)

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Sharks Territory said:
Yoshario is a good idea, and Edo and 22 are both right for the job...I don't wanna try to force more responsibilities on 22 though. If Cobold wasn't in a time zone where he'd have to be up at 1 am for meetings, I'd ask him.
Cobold is actually on during the day/afternoon; in fact, I don't usually see him on at 1 a.m. in my time zone.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
MG1, do you mind getting in touch with YS via a memo or something?

Stoob, can you make the damn public child board?

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Sharks Territory said:
MG1, do you mind getting in touch with YS via a memo or something?

Stoob, can you make the damn public child board?
I don't remember there being a public Awards board last year until August itself... Maybe very late July.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
There were already threads pertaining to the Awards in General Discussion in March.

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Sharks Territory said:
There were already threads pertaining to the Awards in General Discussion in March.
Yes, but on the same token, there are also threads about Mega Man in the Console Gaming board. Does that mean we create a child-board as soon as they start showing up?

Status
Not open for further replies.