The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Mijzelffan

Looking forward to a new Mario Kart!
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Mijzelffan
Logging in for the first time in 4 years just to change my password and then probably vanish again until who knows when haha

Toadgamer

Certified frog enthusiast and GAMER apparently
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Toadgamer
welp guess i was gone for practically all of october, without even announcing that i'd be inactive, the usual, admittedly it was a mix of me being busy and me just not feeling like posting

but welp, i guess I'm here now, in case anyone was wondering where I had gone!

Moldomré

Moldomré. Emphasis on the "ome" despite the "é".
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Moldomre
Wellllll, I suppose this is somewhat overdue. I'm officially going away from this community for the time being. I haven't done much since the Mario Awards, and my interest in this community has dwindled. I still value all the people I've interacted with, and I thank you all for the kindest you've shown me for the past 3 or 4 years.
When I say I'm leaving, I refer to the Mario Boards itself. I will stick around on Discord, albeit in a less active state.

Thank you all for the amazing memories; I may return eventually, but for now, goodbye.

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird with Batrachotoxin!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
Well, Moldo, good luck to you. It's been nice to have you around, and a shame to see you go, but you have to spend your time on what you're interested in. We'll see you around Discord! All the best wishes for your other pursuits going forward, wherever you end up!