OFFICIAL FAIL AWARDS CEREMONY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayoshi

PM Pro
WEEEEEELCOME FOR THE 1ST TIME EVER TO THE MARIO AWARDS CEREMONY!!!! It's time to explore the opposite end of the spectrum! :wario:

Starting in: 4 hours

You can leave general comments here while we wait to begin. If you want to guess the results, go to its own thread and submit soon!

ralphfan

Thank you based god
I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED! Don't guess the results so that I can win! And I'm presenting FOUR FREAKING TIMES! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hyper Guy

I wonder what's for dinner...
I've been looking foward to this all week!
My plan- Today:Online till about 12
Tomorrow: MKWii Tourney! (Couldn't get my damn rank up to 6000! 200 points off! DANG!) And other stuff before and after that!
The day after tomorrow: CELEBRATING!!!!!!!
The rest: CELEBRATING!!!!!

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! they are just gonna be great!!!

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Stooben Rooben said:
ralphfan said:
Film has the Golden Raspberries...winner is "Gigli"!
Oh, man, why did you have to bring up that horrible movie? .-.
Weird Al talks about it in "Virus Alert." When Ben Affleck was in a celebrity charity poker tournament, they said "that was a worse flop for Affleck than 'Gigli'."

Wayoshi

PM Pro
DUE TO THE GENERAL FORUM SLOWDOWN AND GENERAL DESIRE OF USERS TO READ SCRIPTS MORE THOROUGHLY, I AM GOING TO ADD SOME BREAK TIME IN THE SCHEDULE AND BE MORE LOOSE ABOUT WHEN TO POST AWARDS. THIS SHOULD MEAN THAT WE WON'T FINISH POSSIBLY UNTIL 11P EDT, IF THAT'S OK WITH EVERYONE. :)

I'd like to start Fail Awards in about 15 minutes. :)

Wayoshi

PM Pro
LET'S BEGIN GUYS!!!

It's time to find out what we call the hiccups of the franchise...and we're going to start out by examining some of the characters! Plumber, take it away! :)

Wayoshi

PM Pro
Waluigi and Birdo are loved by some...but maybe the least? Daisy too, I guess. "HI I'M DAISY" is definitely annoying to me.

I'll give everyone some time to read that and in about 6-8 minutes I'll post F4. Worst PM Sidekick by ralphfan for him.

SolarBlaze

Guardian of the Sol Emeralds.
Retired Wiki Staff
Up to this day, I'll never be able to understand all the Birdo hate. I always thought she was a rather...interesting boss to fight in Super Mario Bros. 2 (and was one of the toughest mini-bosses in Super Mario RPG). Then again, maybe it's her...gender issues that have caused it.

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Wayoshi said:
Waluigi and Birdo are loved by some...but maybe the least? Daisy too, I guess. "HI I'M DAISY" is definitely annoying to me.

I have to agree with this. Birdo is...just plain weird; a good enemy, just weird. Waluigi gets no respect at all; Daisy is annoying as hell.

Nice presentation, McPlums. :)

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
I don't hate birdo, but I can see why a bunch of 8 year old gamers would hate a pink dinosaur.

N

Nerdy Guy

I think most of these awards are effected by internet jokes.

Wayoshi

PM Pro
Here is F4 by ralphfan!

(A very muscular teenage boy walks on to the stage to tumultuous applause.)

"Hi, everyone! I'm Ralphfan. Award shows suck. People are always getting papercuts on stupid envelopes. Tonight, I'm not opening envelopes. I'm doing other things. For this award, worst Paper Mario Sidekick, I'm throwing darts. I have a gold dart for the winner, silver for second place, and bronze for the third. This board has spaces for: Piccolo; Goombario; Ms. Mowz; Flurrie; Fleep; Sushie; Lakilester; Dashell; Parakarry; Watt; Goombella; Barry; Bombette; Thudley; Carrie; Tippi; Boomer; Koops; Kooper; and Vivian."

Tucayo: "KOOPER ROCKS!"

"I will now throw the bronze dart, signifying third place, with 18% of the vote."

Dramatic pause...

A drum rolls across the stage...

A rimshot is heard in respose to the rolling drum...

The dart hits...

MS. MOWZ!

"Now, for second place; 18.8%..."

Another dramatic pause...

The dart hits...

GOOMBARIO!

"And now, for the champion, with 21% of the vote!"

A very dramatic pause...

And another...

The dart hits...

KOOPER!

Tucayo: "DAMMIT!"

"Oh, crap! I missed!"

The gold dart is re-thrown; it hits...

PICCOLO!

(Piccolo begins to play "We Are the Champions".)

BTW, 735 people voted on this award; Flurrie came in fourth with 13 percent. Kooper received one vote.

Next up is F9. Worst Other Medium by SonicMario in a bit.

Plumber

Tenacious Trio
Retired Wiki Staff
Stooben Rooben said:
Wayoshi said:

I have to agree with this. Birdo is...just plain weird; a good enemy, just weird. Waluigi gets no respect at all; Daisy is annoying as hell.

Nice presentation, McPlums. :)

Danke schoen, and Amen. "HI IM DAISY" GOD so damn damn annoying.

Surprised at the Birdo hate tho, she's weird and annoying, but not that much.

Piccolo? That's sad, did he even have a personality? Not like any of the Pixls did once you met them.
EDIT: Wait this is the FAIL Awards, LOL I'm too tired :p

Status
Not open for further replies.