PRESENTERS: READ & REPLY!

Wayoshi

PM Pro
I'd like a general idea of which awards I'll have to present for you guys. Not responding in here doesn't mean you can't present, but it will help lower delays if I don't have to frantically find some presentations in the second page of my PM box. So if you're reading this, specify if you will be here or not to present your own, that's all. :)

EDIT: Schedule up

Luigifreak

OH YEAH!!! WALUIGI TIME!!!!
Meh... its gonna be 50/50. school starts that day, and im not sure when ill be back. can you give me the general time it'll start?

Luigifreak

I should be back at 4:30 EDT, so It will cut it close, but unless I say otherwise, i should make it.

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
im really sorry to say that i might not be able to present it,something unexpected came out, if i can i will sacrifice some of my $ to post it from my cellphone.

its all EDT, right?

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Please pardon me if I'm being silly here, but does 5-10pm EDT mean that the celebration would start at 3pm and end at 8pm (mountain time)? If so, I might be a little late, because I've got a test to take that day at 2:30pm...

Wayoshi

PM Pro
Stooben Rooben said:
Please pardon me if I'm being silly here, but does 5-10pm EDT mean that the celebration would start at 3pm and end at 8pm (mountain time)? If so, I might be a little late, because I've got a test to take that day at 2:30pm...
That's the right translation I think, but mountain time is so weird...so to make sure everything is clear, I'll say that it's 4:35 my time right now in this posting. Userpedia Awards will start in 24 hours and 25 minutes from this point.

Luigifreak

Hmm..... Yeah, I wont be able to present. Just found out that from 6-8 EDT I have to be somewhere. Sorry....

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Wayoshi said:
I'd like a general idea of which awards I'll have to present for you guys. Not responding in here doesn't mean you can't present, but it will help lower delays if I don't have to frantically find some presentations in the second page of my PM box. So if you're reading this, specify if you will be here or not to present your own, that's all. :)

EDIT: Schedule up
I might, I have a lot of things to do, but I will try my hardest to be here. What time would my presentations be?

Wayoshi

PM Pro
Any time from 7:05 to 9:55 EDT. A4 and A5 are considered major and may come towards the end, but you don't know... ^_^

Ill be present from 5-till ?(whenever the awards show ends)
I might have to leave for 15 mins in the middle to go to my grandparents (donr worry they have a comp)