Awards Randomizer Killing Game: Wheel of Misfortune - Voting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lin Beifong

Iron Chief
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff

Without succumbing to overthink, the most likely suspects at the moment are Schwarzwald and... myself.

I'm reasonably sure I didn't do it, so...

---

UNVOTE: FRANK REYNOLDS
VOTE: SCHWARZWALD

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird with Batrachotoxin!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
Based on the positioning of everyone and the ostensible timing of the kill, I can really only see Schwarzwald, Enby, and maybe with an extreme stretch Big Wheel.

It'd be some kind of whacky genius play in that last case, and I think the evidence is pointing away from Enby, so vote: Schwarzwald.

Shmaluigi

All-Star
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Voting for Day 4 has commenced!

Cast your vote for which player you think committed the murder. Voting ends .

Incentive: If the murderer is not caught, all players, except for the culprit, will receive an additional negative role attribute from a new pool submitted by the deceased players.​

Dr. Alexander Wexlyn

Professional Psychologist
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
MarioWiki
Fun With Despair

Well... If we're down to the wire... I guess it's time to make an educated guess. I don't really like what I'm about say, but... let's break it down.

Joker is fairly open-and-shut innocent, I feel like. Not only is there evidence that he was indeed building a "contraption" of sorts, but he was doing so pretty far away from the Dumb Cepheus, several floors away actually. It'd take an act of god for him to be the killer, so I can safely say that he's Not Guilty.

Hekki
is in a similar boat. I was around when Hekki went to bed, having transformed into Wario. Furthermore, Enby was still alive at that point, so I think it's reasonable to assume that she as well is Not Guilty, barring a near unsolvable plan that would involve her sneaking out of her room after-hours.

Frank is the only witness to the hole punched in the dumpster, and he's also pretty much confirmed to have been in there based on that information. Based on the fact that no one saw him at all after that point, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Not Guilty.

Enby himself
is possible. He apparently "seemed nervous" when we spoke, and also seemingly baked the cake. That being said though, the cake contained nothing explosive at all, and none of his role powers seem like they would be able to blow him up like that. While it would spare us the trouble of dealing with that downside... I'll err on the edge of caution and claim him as Not Guilty.

Big Wheel,
he's a tricky one. He's upstairs pretty late, but he claims to not have seen the body at all, nor the bleach trap. I'll admit, he could be the killer, but what really gets me is that the bleach trap was set via the vents, with tracks that lead every which way. This includes the Arby's vent, which according to Frank, someone emerged from before punching a hole in the side of the vent. No one has confessed to using the vents for this purpose, or for the purpose of the bleach trap, which makes me think the two are connected to the murder. Big Wheel however, does not have the ability to punch metal, so he could not be our vent guy.

Hoo boy. Here comes the tough stuff. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Satoru claimed he was webbed up by Big Wheel earlier in the night, and when Big Wheel finished his search upstairs, we know that allegedly he was gone. He manages to escape this webbing sometime while Big Wheel is searching around, and notably, Big Wheel claims to have not seen the victim when searching upstairs. We also know that Satoru claimed to have returned to bed via the Netflix Office vents, which is likely why he didn't run into Big Wheel again.

Here's the problem: Satoru never claimed to see anyone in the vents at all, nor has anyone else claimed to have used them to do the above actions. He never heard an explosion while webbed nearby, which is when Big Wheel would have been able to do it, and as the only person who has claimed to use the vents at all, he has to be the one who set up the bleach trap and punched the dumpster - notable, as Satoru DOES have metal punching capabilities.

How did the bleach trap kill? Hell if I know, but I don't have a single other lead. A role power, that's all I've got.

Sorry, Satoru. But if you're calling yourself a super hero... then just this once, I'll follow my "family legacy" and proclaim myself as your own, personal villain. I don't think you meant to kill him. It was a trap went wrong. But... I don't have a choice.

For Enby's sake...
Vote: Satoru

Satoru Fujinuma

One more time.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
InsaneBlathers
SatoruUM.png

Oh god please not again

I mean the problem is I don't have time to refute that. There's 2 minutes left and I'm about to eat dinner so I literally can't counterargue. But believe me when I say I DID NOT KILL ENBY.

My kill attempt last night was to shoot anyone who wasn't Enby, you, or Hekki. Sorry to everyone else, but yes. I specifically excluded you three from my submission.

Please just trust me I don't want this to happen a second time

With no better options I'm going to vote to kill Joker. Don't have time to explain it's more of a gut feeling tbh

Last edited:

Satoru Fujinuma

One more time.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
InsaneBlathers
Correction it's probably not joker is it I'm dumb

Vote big wheel cause I have to vote someone who isn't me and I really can't think of anyone else

Which yes sounds stupid but like I don't really have time to say anything else I'm sorry (and now I sound like a desperate person trying to come up with a way to save their skin but I mean I am. But that's not because I'm guilty)

Flygon64

Flygon "I'll figure this out later" 64
Pronouns
She/Her
MarioWiki
Flygon64
A vote appears.
VOTE:ENBY
Nyohohohoho!!!
Despair.

1693087241309.png

Has triumphed over...
Hope
1693087349613.png

today.
No matter who killed who! Whether you're right or wrong.

1693087465193.png

We're moving forward.
No matter what nonsense we're thrown.

Status
Not open for further replies.