TPG (2)

from deltarune
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/Him/His
TPG 2

unknown (3).png

spawns flesh golems and big fungi from its oven (lots of petri dishes baking in there)

ENA

GOD RACE
Forum Moderator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/they
MarioWiki
Roserade
I'm a Roserade

Abilities are anything related to a Grass or Poison type moveset, such as Energy Ball, Solar Beam, Poison Powder, etc. Also, sending vines out from the rose hands, which isn't really tied to a specific move

You could also work with Dark-type Rose, with this image as a general reference (credits to tpg):
1658245974364.png

Any attacks or moves dark and shadowy can be reasonably pulled from, and he can use his cloak to teleport (in the Specter Knight spiraling into it way)

I'll leave it to your discretion which direction you choose

Luz Noceda

Witch with a “dark” side~
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/Her
1658246285670.jpeg

Lt. John Spagheton

Blessed with the powers of a crack shot with a revolver and talking in a southern accent, he’s a jack of all trades!

oh and he could theoretically use Negative Zone, he’s just never had to

Huepow

Prince of Cress
1658247099680.png

This is Toadette, the assistant manager of the Car Wash. Her hair acts like punching gloves when attacking enemies, and she takes care of it often. She can be quite bossy at times, but is very friendly and helpful, respects her peers' interests as much as she can, and makes sure they're doing their jobs on schedule. She also has access to vegetables and bombs like other toads, but doesn't use them often.

Waluigi Time

TOO BAD. WALUIGI TIME.
Wiki Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him

Abilities include:
  • Somehow managing to peddle food products you would otherwise never put in your mouth
  • Appearing in improbable locations to shill for things (including as a disembodied head in your dreams??????)
  • Being very funny (debatable)
  • Final form achieved through unknown means with a vague power set

The Doctor

Emergency Medical Hologram aboard the Voyager
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
23AAA6E5-E41A-484C-BFB8-86F9BF768D4D.png

Siy

Siy can draw useful items to help her complete the microgame, but has a limited amount of paint. Her plushies (Stitch, Daffy, and Tails) circle around her for visual affect.

Bluminescence

The Frenchiest French who has ever Frenched
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace

Redshift

Spanish, second-in-command of the Protectors, has retractable blades, expert fisherman.

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Can't copy/paste it directly because it's in a locked thread but here's my spiel from last year
Food-based magic (casting, summoning, divination, etc.) and opinion-manipulation/domination (review hypnosis). Also, I'm so cute and fun.

Bill Cipher

SPM Trash
Forum Moderator
Pronouns
She/They
MarioWiki
Fawfulthegreat64
Asset 1@4x.png

The hat can produce various situationally convenient objects and can also be thrown like Mario's hat in Odyssey, with the ability to capture entities (captured entities wear the hat and glasses)

Czario

Rightful ruler of the kingdom of Russia!
MarioWiki
Luigi 64DD
1658374003985.png

(Art, yet again, by BBQ Turtle!)

Can transform at will between Luigi form and Goose form. When in Goose form, can peck people, honk at people, and fly. In either form, can throw cans/bottles of A&W Root Beer at people (though not very well in Goose form since he must do so with his beak). Luigi form will have some feathers left over from transformation.

If you want you can also include the old oc stuff from 2017:

Me from 2017 said:
He has the power of being able to enter electronics and fool with stuff inside them (this is based off his backstory of originally being the computer data of Luigi in the unreleased Super Mario 64 2 before coming alive and sneaking out into the real world).
Which means he becomes a virtual manifestation within the computer. Also when he is in this state he becomes an N64 quality model and has the Julien Bardakoff voice, these are very important lore details,,,

Rohan Kishibe

do you ever yearn for the soft touch of a pancake
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
Due to popular demand, we've decided to allow more hirings than the original listing implied! We might decrease the overall workload (i.e. total appearances) of each applicant but with more playtesters we can guarantee our game will sell like crazy! It's not like we're paying you, wahahahah!

Applications still close at the time listed.

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo

it is me, turb from WarioWare: Garlic Phone

abilities
* fucking dog shit at transforming into people. just terrible.
* can get the initial appearance completely right but cracks under stress easily; eyes turn back into duplighost ones, etc.

* very good at transforming parts of his sheet into mundane objects
* think an axe made of cloth, with all the punch of axe and none of the softness of cloth
* these items can be cut off of him, wherein they lose their cloth texture and become normal items, but this takes up a lot of energy if done repeatedly
* (it's kind of like momo from bnha)
* the hot dog hat can also elongate somewhat and be whipped around probably i didnt really think about it a lot (sorry if this seems phallic to the viewers)

* can control wind gusts in an extremely localized area, allowing him to catch the breeze and glide around

Goombuigi

The Luigi-fied Goomba
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Goombuigi

It's-a me, Goombuigi! These are my abilities:
  • I can headbonk into opponents or objects
  • I have a large supply of hats that I can switch between, including a builder hat (which has the power to equip me with a hammer) and an explorer hat (which equips me with a map of the current area I am in)
  • I'm knowledgeable on the subject of picross

Metal Knuckles

The “Metal Sonic” of the echidna set
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
OhoJeeOnFire
1658928461693.png

Lemwood Lemkins

• Doesn’t watch where he is going.
  • Dies if he falls down at least three blocks down.
  • Doesn’t watch out for dangerous traps.
  • Can’t swim.
  • Can build staircases and bridges infinitely.
  • Has a parasol (umbrella) that he uses to float down slowly.
  • Can stop other lemmings from falling or walking to their doom.
  • Is an incredibly good musician which lures other lemmings to walk to him.
  • Can float up in a balloon.
  • Can dig basically anything, even traps.
  • Lives in space.
  • Can’t climb.
  • Dumber than a Goomba.
  • Knows a lot about space, math, and science, even though he is dumb.
  • Walks infinitely until he hits a wall.
  • Can’t be moved by the player.
  • The player has to place instructions (bridge, stop, float, etc) to control him.
  • Can explode, destroying a lemming-made structure and killing himself in the process.
  • Can’t kill other lemmings by exploding.
  • Completely immune to enemies. (Goombas, Motobugs, etc)
  • Can die from traps (Buzzsaws, water, lasers, spikes, fire, etc)

Last edited: