I've been coerced...

Dr. R. Bushroot

Speaks for the weeds
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
...to do one of those presentations, apparently. I'm not going to point any fingers, however if you wish to find out who was responsible for this, you can sort of construct a facsimile of the culprit's name from a light evening meal and a way to say "bye bye" in Italian.

I am here to say that now here's a chance to be in the presentation in some form, if you choose to want that.

If you DO want that, there are TWO THINGS I need from you:

1. A character who represents you. Please provide a reference unless you trust me to find them on my own (risky) or I am already familiar with it (from me knowing you, or having drawn you in the past). If I don't know what I'm working with and don't have a reference, I will have to improvise, and dog knows we don't want that.​
2. An every day, mundane object. Can be a flashlight, or a vacuum cleaner, a toothbrush, or a steak, whatever you want, really. I'll try to be flexible as long as the thing in question is relatively simple.​

If you provide both of these things, there is a possibility that you will shape the final form of this presentation in some way.
By signing up, you waive all rights to sue me for damages and agree that I am not liable for anything that may occur. You also waive your right to refer to the resulting presentation using any of the following: unfunny, terrible, poopy, tasteless, good.

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
me

a whisk

Herlock Sholmes

The Great Detective
Poll Committee
MarioWiki
Fun With Despair

Ah, quite the predicament you've found yourself in... A despicable case of blackmail, with the aim being the production of a presentation for the dreaded "Mario Awards". Fear not though, my friend. Using your careful context clues, I've deduced the identity of the culprit. Indeed, I'll see that dastardly Dinnerarrivederci brought to justice for this crime!

And of course, I'll be bringing my trusty frying pan along!

Last edited:

Luz Noceda

Witch with a “dark” side~
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/Her
1658166653097.png

Something a little different for this one: second Luigi from the right please

And give me a banana smoothie please

ENA

GOD RACE
Forum Moderator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/they
MarioWiki
Roserade
Yes please, I am a Roserade

I'm bringing along a red scarf

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird with Batrachotoxin!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
Hooded_Pitohui_Artwork_Toady.PNG

Staff Portrait
BBQ Turtle's Art

To deal better with the dreadful summer heat and the season's blazing sun, to look more stylish when the heavens tear open and pour down on one... who could turn down the opportunity to carry with them an umbrella? (That is to say, an umbrella for my mundane object, if you would please. Thank you!)

Bluminescence

The Frenchiest French who has ever Frenched
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace

My object of choice is a door.

Koopa con Carne

the slowpoke
MarioWiki
Koopa con Carne
8E3CEDF4-0A99-4395-A990-96477D95FDD6.png

They took my shell! No way am I gonna let you have my can of Spicy Champignons. I’m gonna freeze!

C4DB4203-64CC-4D02-A354-28EA59BFD551.png

Alright, alright, I’ll give ya my tin can, but make it quick!

Mario Fan

Mario Fan Returns.
Pronouns
He/Him
BIG.jpg

I dunno, a spoon.

Rainbow Smash

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Awards Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Smasher
you know what i'm like!

i'll bring some headphones with me

Czario

Rightful ruler of the kingdom of Russia!
MarioWiki
Luigi 64DD
who is this dog and how does it know so much!?

LGM Art.png

(By the indefatigable LeftyGreenMario!)

Luigi 64DD.png

(By the effervescent BBQ Turtle!)

My object... I perceive... something... orange? No... yellow, a... a hunk of cheese! That's it!