FTG's Presentation Signups (Closed)

Bill Cipher

SPM Trash
Forum Moderator
Pronouns
She/They
MarioWiki
Fawfulthegreat64
Fawfulthegreat's Presentation Sign-ups Now Open!

Living in Count Olaf's captivity has been dreadful, but I finally found someone who was able to help me free myself!
I owe him a favor but I'm not too worried about that. I can now make my own presentation instead of having that awful man take my place!
What could go wrong?

---:fawful:---

If you would like to make an appearance in my presentation, drop your character below!

If you have a decent rigged 3D model of your OC, it would be helpful to provide it because at this stage I'm planning to make my presentation in 3D.

If not, you can still make an appearance! If your character is a simple edit of a Mario character with an available model that should be no problem, and I will try to create customs for as many who don't have models as possible. I can't guarantee I'll have time to make that many though, so if you don't have a model and I'm not able to make one, I will still try to fit in a cameo of your character in some form.

---:fawful:---

Sign-ups close when I receive the results for my presentation!

ENA

GOD RACE
Forum Moderator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/they
MarioWiki
Roserade
Yes please!

I'm a Roserade so any Roserade 3D model you want to grab is good with me, there's a few options I'm sure

Luz Noceda

Witch with a “dark” side~
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/Her
Bold signup text
1657203050472.png

Just a Luigi clothes texture swap with Mario's Cowboy hat from Odyessey would be fine

Rabbid Edge

she could step on me fr
Pronouns
He/It + Neos!
my oc isnt a model recolor of any mario char but using a luigi base with the outfit of him is fine : )

1657223608811.png

(shoes can just be luigi's regulars with a silver recolor if that is easier, and it be really cool if you could add jaz's white hair mark into the stache, the right shwoosh to be specific and if you could add the ponytail, not required ofc! dont wanna overwork you 😅 )

as always pm for questions if you got any lollol

Polly

Ace Parrot
Awards Committee
MarioWiki
Reverse Input
definitely want to sign up for this one!
i've started using a new oc this year which is basically a whittle dressed as mr. hat from ace attorney. here is the current reference picture I have:

i dont have a 3d model but i do know there are whittle models that have been ripped from games like smg2 or one of the mario parties, although i admittedly have no idea if those have rigging done on them or not

TPG (2)

from deltarune
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/Him/His
ill have a laptop in 10 days time, ive got a rigged oc model i can send you then, if thats too long then a colorswapped shy guy will do nicely

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
i'll have my ref edited in later on, not sure if there's any 3d models for duplighosts