Status
Not open for further replies.

TPG (2)

from deltarune
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/Him/His

I'm sorry, little one. I never thought I would need to make this sacrifice again.

##Vote: Mr. Ashengrotto

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird with Batrachotoxin!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
Day Three voting for the S.S. Circinus. has now commenced.

As there are two victims, you may cast two different votes today.

Please vote for the individual who you believed killed Henry Brennan in GREEN using the format ##Vote: <player>.

Please vote for the individual who you believed killed Sirius Shinkai in RED using the format ##Vote: <player>.

Day Three concludesDay Three Brennan Incentive

If the killer is successfully caught, anybody who has a vote on them at the end of the phase will receive a key that grants access to every room on the ship, save for player cabins, regardless of access level or additional locks.

HOWEVER...

If the killer gets away with it, they will be given the chance to jail any player of their choice, locking them in the Brig for Night 4, and will be granted an additional reward.

Day Three concludesDay Three Shinkai Incentive

[ERROR: UNDEFINED] ##SPECIAL REWARD //SPECIFY

Dr. R. Bushroot

Speaks for the weeds
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff

"I've once heard an old saying... though I don't think it's Simpsonian, it might still be relevant on this day.

'There is no sin greater... than touching another man's lettuce.'

I assume this includes beating another person to death with it."

"When confronted by our suspicions regarding Mr Brennan's death, Mr Scarre claimed he could not have been the killer because his forbidden action denies him the right to take lives with alcohol.

But I think that was a lie. There is no way anyone in their right mind who is disallowed from killing with alcohol would willingly craft a molotov cocktail and throw it at an innocent woman in a charming outfit. That is just way too likely to lethally injure someone and thus poses an immense unnecessary risk to the holder of such a forbidden condition.

I therefore deduce that this claim was a falsification. And there is little reason for such an outrageous claim than to conceal ones own involvement in the crime."

"I've been holding out hope that I am mistaken. I respect Mr Scarre and I tried to befriend him with my gift. But there is a nagging feeling in the back of my mind that maybe, he didn't like what I gave him. Maybe he thought it was tampered with, or poisoned, or otherwise given in bad faith. And maybe that compelled him to use my gift as a weapon, to 'preempt' me, to 'redirect' my perceived attempt on his life.

But Mr Scarre..."

"...what I gave you was clean and harmless. And I am sorry that it has come to this.

I still hope that I am wrong. But it is in the hands of the rabbit now."

##Vote: Mr Thanos Scarre

---

"Oh yeah, uh, the other thing... Storm Drunky Poo Poo Head did it."

##Vote: Storm DeMorge

Last edited:

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
##Vote: Mr. Thanos Scarre

##Vote: Storm DeMorge

BBQ Turtle

Crazy sponsors lady.
Wiki Administrator
Angry.png

I suppose I can at least put this out- I have no idea who the killer was...
##Vote: Storm DeMorgue

Nathan Fielder

Celestial Guide
Chat Operator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
##Vote: Dr Coyle

I can't with confidence say it is Thanos because while his actions have been very odd and difficult to explain everything else does seem to match up well enough. It would have been nice to ascertain a timeframe the kill was performed in. I'm voting Dr. Coyle as I know she at least went into people's cabins which is somewhere the killer would have to have gone. I won't vote for Storm as he's been a good friend. Sorry, man, hope this all works out for you.

TPG (2)

from deltarune
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/Him/His

##Vote: Fern

"Don't ever try and take Storm away from this vessel."

Lakituthequick

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
Day 3 voting for the S.S. Cetus has now commenced. Read carefully, for there are two deaths to be voted for.

Please vote for who killed Ninelevendo in blue using the format Vote: <player>.
Please vote for who killed MoonAge in orange using the format Vote: <player>.

Day 3 concludes:
Voting incentive: If both killers are successfully caught, anybody who has a vote on both at the end of the phase will receive a key that grants access to every room on the ship, save for player cabins, regardless of access level or additional locks. If one killer is successfully caught, anyone with a vote on them will receive a keycard that works on marked staff rooms for the next night.

Last edited:

Polly

Ace Parrot
Awards Committee
MarioWiki
Reverse Input
Vote: Franziska

Vote: Czario

i dont have good reasons for these its just a stab in the dark (same as when fanta maybe killed nine)

ENA

GOD RACE
Forum Moderator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/they
MarioWiki
Roserade
ena_sad_1-1.png

Hoooo... Why'd this case have to be so hard...?

Vote: Ahab
Vote: Shmathers

Status
Not open for further replies.