Awards Killing Game Odyssey - Voting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. R. Bushroot

Speaks for the weeds
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff

"I have chosen to believe in the accounts and words of the people who have spoken to me today."

"Thank you for your kindness, Ms. Chalice, and may we meet again under different circumstances. I think.

If you see Dr. Acraman, tell him his exhibit is in the hands of the forest now. Oh, and try not to look too much like a frozen statue. He gets weird around them."

##Vote: Ms. Chalice

BBQ Turtle

Crazy sponsors lady.
Wiki Administrator
Neutral.png

Well, unless she shows up with an amazing counterargument, I think it's clear that it's her, ##Vote: Ms. Chalice

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
BB lazy vote.png

"..."

"Here I was, expecting more fanfare and passion. I didn't even bother to get all dolled up for this myself, you know?"

"Oh well. See you in the next life... fall into a nice sleep for me."

##Vote: Miss Chalice

ENA

GOD RACE
Forum Moderator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/they
MarioWiki
Roserade
ena_gif_5.gif

Why must this murder be such a brain teaser? I hardly feel like a great detective at all...

I will simply
Vote: Shmathers and hope for the best. Sorry, old chum, it's nothing personal.

Lee Chaolan

Oh, excellent!
Vote: Meta Knight

- captain didn’t see anyone go past like he claimed, also doesn’t seem to have actually been drunk enough to not see who it was
- was by far the latest to come out of his cabin, was likely the shadowy figure that people saw before returning to his cabin, then re-appearing.
- had plenty of time to blow up the grill after everyone left the event deck before heading downstairs

Subject to change if anything comes up but sticking to this in the meantime

Polly

Ace Parrot
Awards Committee
MarioWiki
Reverse Input
polly(a).gif
old talk.gif
Well, I don't know a lot about this lynching business, but based on what I can see right now, I'm gonna have to vote: Meta.
polly(b).gif
old think b.gif
There's just too many things I don't get... like why he didn't tell us about his little trip to the terrace, or the smell of rum on the propane flask... Sure, we don't know how he got the wrench without bein' seen, but there's been so many sightings of a faceless mystery man now that it almost seems comical... or it's a special power that he used to hide himself from us. Either way, I don't see many other options here, and I'm too tired to try and find any.

Guilty! Guilty! *squawk*

polly(a).gif
old sleep.gif
Anywho, it's time for me to retire to my cabin... I'm a man who loves... to snoozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird with Batrachotoxin!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
Day Two voting for the S.S. Circinus. has now commenced. Please vote for your chosen player in GREEN using the format ##Vote: <player>.

Day Two concludesDay Two Incentive

If the killer is not successfully caught, MB-Kusagi will unlock everyone's cabin doors tonight, allowing others to access your cabin..

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
##Vote: Mr. Ashengrotto

Herlock Sholmes

The Great Detective
Poll Committee
MarioWiki
Fun With Despair

While I loathe the notion of taking "shots in the dark", with the lack of a better option, I'll simply have to hope that the dark I'm shooting at... is our killer's black heart.

Dr. R. Bushroot

Speaks for the weeds
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff

"The day is nearing its end, and my cress seeds have taken root. Well, most of them have. Right now, only the ones representing BBdori, Dr. Coyle, and Mr Fielder have not sprouted.

These three are coincidentally also the ones I've suspected the most."

"But while BBdori is very odious and unstable, despite my initial accusation I don't think she did it anymore. She definitely would have killed someone, probably, but today, she did not.

Likewise, while the vagueness of her testimony initially made Dr. Coyle look very suspicious, her clarifications have cleared the shadow of doubt on my mind. Well, not really, suffering from anxiety means you pretty much doubt everything you think all the time, even if it is 100% confirmed. But you know what I mean."

"I look up to Mr Fielder; he is very funny when he is on TV. His skills at deception and playing with people's expectations without missing a beat are entertaining to watch. He is a very intelligent man."

"So this is... not easy to say."

"He has been caught in a plurality of lies; about his actions on Deck 1 as well as what he did in the bar, where he attempted to scapegoat Mr Sholmes for some kind of purpose he does not want to admit. Also, a lot of things he said in his testimony seem to be unaccounted for. I don't know what to make of that, and I feel troubled.

Maybe he went to the NA Exhibition, set the trap, and then cast his attention misdirection power on Mr Sholmes to sneak into the Bar and pretend he had been there the whole time? To create an alibi? Could that be it?

Unfortunately, in the absence of other explanations, what I have to conclude is... At this time, while Mr Fielder is tied to the proverbial robot arm threatening to pull down his trousers, when the time comes in an hour... will it not be pubic hair we discover... but the guilt of a man?

We will see..."

##Vote: Mr. Nathan Fielder

"WAIT! I changed my mind! Ashengrotto just said he wanted to kill me! That's crazy!

I'm sorry Mr. Fielder, I was not thinking straight! Forgive me!"

Status
Not open for further replies.