Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
Awards KG Odyssey: The Voyage of the S.S. Circinus
A MARVELOUS JOURNEY TO TROPICAL PARADISE

🌴🍹 IMPORTANT LINKS:
- Lounge Thread - contains rules, and details on mechanics.
- Interactive Map Brochure - S.S. Circinus Map
- Discord Server - Access to the Atrium

🪪 NPC introductions

#PlayerPresenting asStatusRole
1Waluigi TimeShmaluigiDead, Executed Day FourPlatypus, the Secret Agent
2TurbooBBdoriAliveUnknown
3TPGThanos (car)Dead, Executed Day ThreeCeranos, the Mixologist
4SnackEnomotoAliveUnknown
5MrConcreteDonkeyNathan FielderAliveUnknown
6Fun With DespairHerlock SholmesAliveUnknown
7BBQ TurtleDr. CoyleDead, Died night fourAnimalion Roba, the Entertainer
8SuperchaoHenry BrennanDead, Killed Night ThreeHidine Major, the Illusionist
9HeartsKoyanskayaDead, Killed Night TwoLatuschels, the World Adventurer
10ZangeAzul AshengrottoDead, Executed Day TwoMaximilian, the Doorman
11AuburnPollyAliveUnknown
12MsRetroGeekMs. ChaliceDead, Executed Day OnePipis Weldae, the Plumber
13GabumonBushrootAliveUnknown

Map
S.S. Circinus Map

Deck Four - Eurymachus Deck

Deck Three - Nausicaa Deck

Deck Two - Eumaeus Deck

Deck One - Eurycleia Deck

Phase Changes:
-Day Zero (Start)
-Day Zero (Theft Case): A Theft at Sea?
-Night One: Cruising Along
-Day One: No Cure for the Curator
-Night Two: A Challenged Chalice
-Day Two: Everything Has Gone to Shell
-Night Three:: Ashes to Ashengrotto
-Day Three: An Unsolved Fate at Sea
-Night Four: Barred for Life.
-Day Four: Shedding this Mortal Coyle.
-Intermission: Curse You, Delayer the Platypus!
-Night Five: In the Eye of the Storm
Day 0 will begin in approximately thirty minutes.

Last edited:

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird with Batrachotoxin!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui

Eleven, twelve, thirteen... That everyone? Let's get moving! Howdy, everyone! Hope nobody's had any problems getting settled into their cabins. Anyone still struggling, you let me know, you hear?

I s'pose I should introduce myself before I ask you to come to me with your troubles. Name's Fern Greenwood! Chief Naturalist on the S.S. Circinus! We'll see some real beauts on our way to Findelo. There's critters all around, in the sea, in the sky, and in the brush. You can't see all of the world staying in your cabin, so make sure you come down for an excursion offshore when we stop!

I can't go and ask you to think about getting off the ship when your voyage is only starting, can I? Never go out without knowing the lay of the land!
For your first full day aboard, we'll all take a tour of the ship. Look around at everything and get up close and personal with it, and come back with any questions you have, you hear? Oh, but, don't take the elevators or stairs yet. Everyone moves at their own pace, so we'll all move a deck at a time.

Let's keep the headcount at thirteen. We don't need to have any dramatic rescues today, and tracking can wait until we make a stop!

Fern Greenwood - A highly charismatic naturalist employed by Starline Cruises, who prides himself on knowing as much about the local fauna and flora of every holiday destination that his workplace is heading to. On the S.S. Circinus, will happily give three hour lectures about plants if asked.

Favoured stats: Speed, Strength

Attention, S.S. Circinus players! It is now DAY ZERO!
Please use this day to confirm you are playing, to meet the NPCs, to ask questions about your roles, and to begin investigating the map. You may currently investigate Deck 2, the Eumaeus Deck. Throughout the day, additional decks will be opened up and additional NPCs will be introduced.

PLEASE ACCESS THE MAP HERE.

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
Shmaluigi will visit the Kirakiraboshi to find out what it is.
Stepping inside Kirakiraboshi, you find a pristine ryōtei, with a few tables spread out in the room on tatami mats. On small shelves around the walls, you find small bronze statues, mostly depicting birds, though it appears a few depict rabbits, instead, and some pottery. There are a few hearths in here, but none of them appear to have been used recently.

A ryōtei, for those who want the high-class dining experience found at the bow but desire a more intimate setting, Kirakiraboshi usually hosts meals or tea with geisha, but, even in absence of these professional hosts, offers irori hearths, tatami mats, and small bronze hōō statues for an exotic dining experience.

Herlock Sholmes

The Great Detective
Poll Committee
MarioWiki
Fun With Despair

Aha! At long last, we've set sail! The spray of the ocean... The warmth of the sun... The gentle breeze... All imperceptible to me, of course being confined to the lower deck.

Ah, but I trust we'll ascend soon enough. Now then, the suspicious fellow with the two mustaches has already made quite the discovery, I see! This "Kirakiraboshi", it reminds me of an old friend of mine. Excellent find, I'll admit.

But! More impressively is the fact that it seems they've managed to keep an entire constellation confined right next door to it! Show me this Cepheus Room!

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
Show me this Cepheus Room!
Stepping into Cepheus, you find a room filled with tables, six large, rectangular tables with flat top grills worked into their designs. Yes, indeed, it appears that Cepheus is a teppanyaki restaurant! To accommodate the culinary theatrics, there's extremely sharp knives atop the tables, as well as bowls of onions, bottles of cooking oils, and even some sake. There's the usual variety of cutlery here, too, for the use of diners. It appears that everything has recently been cleaned to prepare for the arrival of guests.

Tucked away in the bow of the ship, this high-end teppanyaki restaurant provides exquisite food and entertainment at the same time. Sharp cutlery and large flat top grills, as well as a variety of vegetables, rice, and seafood, can be found inside.

TPG (2)

from deltarune
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/Him/His

Greetings, Fern. I'd be charmed to experience the sights of the Atrium with you. Perhaps we could engage in Meditation together to relieve our stress.

... I find myself with a certain nausea that comes with seafaring vessels. Such a vast expanse of water... reminds me of harsher times. I ask you kindly not to 'dunk' on me.

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
Greetings, Fern. I'd be charmed to experience the sights of the Atrium with you. Perhaps we could engage in Meditation together to relieve our stress.

I'd be mighty proud to show you the Atrium. There's not much here, but it's been cleaned spotless just for the cruise.

Looking around the Atrium, you see that, true to Fern's words, there's... not much in here. A few cushioned seats sit along the wall, and some potted plants - well-cared for, too - decorate the space. There's a few wastebaskets, all equipped with fresh trash bags and, thus, devoid of trash.

An open space around the elevators. There's a couple plush seats and a potted plant, in case you have to wait for the elevator, and some wastebaskets, too, but not much else besides a phone for guests to use.

We sure can step into the Meditation room together, but I'll take my stress relief in the Herbarium. I'm sure everyone's eager to get up there, but we have a little time to wait before we can sprout up and get on deck three!

In Meditation, you find wooden pews, some mats, a lectern, and a couple of shelves clearly meant to hold books but currently holding unlit candles. The candles appear undisturbed and well-stocked for burning.

The crew of the S.S. Circinus understands that guests of many faiths may want to make time in their day for spiritual activities. This non-denominational meditation room features a couple rows of pews, an open pit with mats provided, a lectern at the front of the room, and a few nightstands with unlit candles on them.

Dr. R. Bushroot

Speaks for the weeds
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff

"You have a lovely name, Mr. Fern.

I believe I will inspect the infirmary, for no particular reason."

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
Shmaluigi will check out the Security Room next.
You attempt to enter the Security Room... only to find the door won't budge. There's no sign of a visible lock, but it's definitely not opening up...

Can't get in? They keep a few rooms locked up to keep everyone safe. Not everyone can be trusted to take a stroll through Security without causing trouble. It's where they keep tools they need if they need a little extra force to calm down someone aboard. But we're not going to have any trouble with that, so don't sweat it!

Unfortunately, sometimes the crew must deal with unruly or criminal passengers when far from shore. For that reason, this room stocks some non-lethal options for subduing and restraining such passengers, including pistols with rubber bullets, pepper spray, military-grade flashlights, handcuffs, and sturdy ropes. As only trained crew members should handle these tools, this room is kept locked.
"You have a lovely name, Mr. Fern.

I believe I will inspect the infirmary, for no particular reason."

Been proud of it since the day I was born! You're interested in the infirmary? Go right ahead and wander in. Don't go wasting away your cruise stuck in there! If you need some first aid instruction, meet me in the evening sometime when we're sailing.

A peek into the infirmary reveals a collection of hospital beds, sheets made up and a pillow provided on each, in a fairly crowded room. Along the walls, counters and cabinets are filled with meticulously-arranged medical equipment, and larger machines sit in the back of the room. Posters around the room advise passengers and crew members to wash their hands.

Injuries do happen out at sea, so this on-board infirmary is equipped with a variety of medical equipment to keep everyone healthy. Find in here, among other medical equipment, basic examination equipment, first aid materials, IVs, equipment for emergency surgeries, and equipment for more specialized tests (EKGs, blood tests requiring a centrifuge, X-rays, etc.). There's a phone in this room so the crew can ring up other parts of the ship in case of emergency. Finally, there's a few places to store dead bodies in this room, in case the worst should happen to someone at sea and they need to be interred until a call can be made at port.

BBQ Turtle

Crazy sponsors lady.
Wiki Administrator
Neutral.png

Hm... a rather impressive ship you have here, I appear to have selected my destination well. But of course, any hypothesis needs research to back it up- and there is plenty of uncertainty surrounding many of these locations. So, divide and conquer- I'll take a look at the waterworks.

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
So, divide and conquer- I'll take a look at the waterworks.
In the waterworks, you find a tangle of tubes and pipes, carrying water to and way from various large machines and tanks. Most of the room is dominated by this machinery, and it looks quite complex - too complex, perhaps, to operate without some specialized knowledge - but you do note two tanks that are labeled "drainage" and "seawater".

All of the ship's plumbing connects to this room, where valves and pipes direct water to where it needs to go. With the right knowledge, you may be able to shut off the water supplies to certain rooms here. It seems that, while water used on the ship is ultimately discharged into the ocean, filters ensure that any non-liquid disposed of down the drains will be caught in here. A desalination operation runs in this room, ensuring the ship has a consistent supply of water, and items thrown overboard are sometimes taken back up and get stuck here.

Nathan Fielder

Celestial Guide
Chat Operator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
I don't know about you guys, but I'm really excited for this ship to set sail. Who wants to come check out the amenities with me?

Snack

🌻Ashita wa nanika ga kawaru ka na?
Real post later but since I was planning on checking out amenities too and it's now come up from someone I'll go there. I won't stick too close to Mr. Fielder however. I'm not sure what exactly amenities is here but if it has any sort of shop or complimentary items/supplies I'll look for cup noodles. While I'm there I'll also try to see what I can tell about the neighboring VIP cabin (cabin 2).

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
how about a visit to the Cepheus.
Stepping into Cepheus, you find a room filled with tables, six large, rectangular tables with flat top grills worked into their designs. Yes, indeed, it appears that Cepheus is a teppanyaki restaurant! To accommodate the culinary theatrics, there's extremely sharp knives atop the tables, as well as bowls of onions, bottles of cooking oils, and even some sake. There's the usual variety of cutlery here, too, for the use of diners. It appears that everything has recently been cleaned to prepare for the arrival of guests.
I was planning on checking out amenities too and it's now come up from someone I'll go there. I'll look for cup noodles. While I'm there I'll also try to see what I can tell about the neighboring VIP cabin (cabin 2).
You step into Amenities, finding a room packed with shelves. On those shelves? Games, electronics, discs, batteries, pencils, flashlights, and a variety of other conveniences provided for the guests, all stocked up, absolutely packing the shelves.

Sadly, you can find no cup noodles in here. It appears you will have to look elsewhere to battle the all-consuming hunger, the dark desire for cup noodles, which eats at you from within.

For all of your practical needs not covered elsewhere, there's the amenities room. Need some spare batteries? Need a trash bag? Need a small handheld flashlight? Need a pen or pencil? A small desktop fan? These kinds of small, everyday items that a guest might need for those moments they find themselves in their cabin to rise or retire are all stored here. For more introverted guests who request small-scale entertainment activities, you can also find in here a variety of board games, playing cards, books, toys, portable gaming systems, DVDs, and CDs.
I will cast my gaze towards the Anchovy.
With Fern allowing you to enter, you peek into the anchory.

Devastatingly, this room contains no anchovies. It's truly crushing. All there is to fill the void in your heart is a massive machine and heavy metal chain.

This room contains the machinery that lets the anchor down and pulls it back in. The 150 meter long chain is wound around a large spool and is let down when the ship can't dock in a harbor directly. The room is tightly locked up.

Gather yourselves up! It's time to get a move on to the next deck!

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui

Hmm? What's this ruckus? You aren't making a mess of the exhibits up here again, are you? I told you before. I know you have to clean, but there's a way to clean with-

Oh, it's only you, Fern. ...with a tour group. You might have warned me you were coming up with everyone.

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Dr. Alton Acraman. I oversee the exhibits on the S.S. Circinus. Formally, you may call me their curator. If you have any questions about the exhibits on this floor, direct them to me. For the lounges and other entertainment venues, seek out someone else.

Dr. Alton Acraman - A temperamental museum curator who is trying to make it big in the archaeological world by promoting the recently discovered lost society of Maseon. Is fervent about examining devices that may or may not have originated from there, and will happily appraise anything to assert its legitimacy. Will get excessively mad about people touching things in the exhibits, especially the one he manages on the S.S. Circinus.

Favoured stats: Stamina, Speed

You may now explore deck three, the Nausicaa deck!

Herlock Sholmes

The Great Detective
Poll Committee
MarioWiki
Fun With Despair

Ahaha! A man after my own heart, at long last. A scholar of the mysteries of the past, and an enthusiast for the unknown! A pleasure to meet you.

Would I be wrong in assuming your exhibit is in the ever-so aptly named Exhibition Room? If it wouldn't be a bother, I'd like to have a look around at some of the artifacts you have on display. I'm unable to resist the call of a good mystery, and an ancient civilization may be a nice change of pace from the usual murders, thefts, and untimely KOs.

Dr. R. Bushroot

Speaks for the weeds
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
I catch the scent of pollen on the wind and immediately make a beeline to the Herbarium.