Awards Murder Party - Game Thread - Ending: So long-a, Murder Party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TPG (2)

from deltarune
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/Him/His

Wow! xX_IkemenWaifuDess_Xx, is that you? Heh! Step aside, fellow inheritors, I've got this... Awooga!

It's so rare to see another otaku out in the wild. "Shiny Poketto Monsutā spotted", heh! Not that I mind, of course, quite to the contrary! It is quite astonishing to see one 'I R L', to the point where I'm always telling my fellows how much I wish we had more of a presence around here. I'd love to pick your brain, and learn all there is to learn about you... Don't be shy, now!

I will assist you at any hour, day or night. And, before you are mistaken, I do not seek your hand in a strategic way; although I am not opposed in the event you are interested in my knowledge, as many otakus often are. I am a man of standard, and I do not bow to just any ally that comes my way, unlike my peers... So rest assured that I will not be in the way of your gaming and socializing experience.

So, if we're all part of the same " blood clan ", does anyone know Candace-sama? I was meant to be checking in on her before I found out about this magical mystery... I bet she'll be in for a shock when she sees me!

Oh yeah! The Kuppa inheritance... well, I sure don't want ##Flygon getting it! You look like the Phone Guy, infamous troller in that niche indie horror game... no thank you, I think...

Flygon64

Flygon "I'll figure this out later" 64
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64

Wow! xX_IkemenWaifuDess_Xx, is that you? Heh! Step aside, fellow inheritors, I've got this... Awooga!

It's so rare to see another otaku out in the wild. "Shiny Poketto Monsutā spotted", heh! Not that I mind, of course, quite to the contrary! It is quite astonishing to see one 'I R L', to the point where I'm always telling my fellows how much I wish we had more of a presence around here. I'd love to pick your brain, and learn all there is to learn about you... Don't be shy, now!

I will assist you at any hour, day or night. And, before you are mistaken, I do not seek your hand in a strategic way; although I am not opposed in the event you are interested in my knowledge, as many otakus often are. I am a man of standard, and I do not bow to just any ally that comes my way, unlike my peers... So rest assured that I will not be in the way of your gaming and socializing experience.

So, if we're all part of the same " blood clan ", does anyone know Candace-sama? I was meant to be checking in on her before I found out about this magical mystery... I bet she'll be in for a shock when she sees me!

Oh yeah! The Kuppa inheritance... well, I sure don't want ##Flygon getting it! You look like the Phone Guy, infamous troller in that niche indie horror game... no thank you, I think...
Hey now! Don't go comparing that poor ol' humble CEO Peter to this monster, Pete was nice, bless Pete.
GhostDave (2).gif

Oh what is this I sense... Hey it's got the same puppet master as that dubious beast I encountered on that happy day.
Hahaha, I've seen many familiar hands pulling the strings above this party.
GhostDave.gif

Don't think I'm unaware of you. I was a performer, I know a show when I see one.
The fourth wall seems to be invisible to most but I'm aware.

So very aware....
You'll be shocked of what you'll learn once you look at things from a new angle.

1656367531793.png

1656367511971.png

1656367665544.png

Let's all prepare to see the consequences of our actions.

Snack

🌻Ashita wa nanika ga kawaru ka na?
Hey now! Don't go comparing that poor ol' humble CEO Peter to this monster, Pete was nice, bless Pete.
View attachment 27065
Oh what is this I sense... Hey it's got the same puppet master as that dubious beast I encountered on that happy day.
Hahaha, I've seen many familiar hands pulling the strings above this party.
View attachment 27069
Don't think I'm unaware of you. I was a performer, I know a show when I see one.
The fourth wall seems to be invisible to most but I'm aware.

So very aware....
You'll be shocked of what you'll learn once you look at things from a new angle.

View attachment 27071
View attachment 27070
View attachment 27072

Let's all prepare to see the consequences of our actions.

"F..."

"...FNAF is cringe!"

Flygon64

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64

"F..."

"...FNAF is cringe!"
1656368168292.png

Hentai masks are too brat.
Why don't you cringe back from some physical contact with another human being.
Damn kids these days.
Always obsessed with revenge.
Damn little shits never resting their souls.

You all need better sleep schedules.
Shit.

*The old man proceeds to ramble on in an angered manner*

Polly

Ace Parrot
Awards Committee
MarioWiki
Reverse Input
Round 1

Gathering in the Koopa Family lounging area, Bowser's wacky and very extended family and other associates gathered together and considered their options. Scheming in their little cliques, they all had their own agendas that they came up with during the day, and it seems that even during the voting period, they all had their own ideas for what to do. However, eventually three of them all settled on the same option, and decided it was time to wipe out the little Yoshi standing in the corner. They threw him into the conveniently nearby lava pit (there are a lot of these here) and watched as he slowly sank underneath... only to watch him jump back out, his skeletal frame unmistakable. Well, I guess it's good to make sure he really is dead before anyone takes the throne...

YTSSM has been lynched! He was...

Dry Bowser
Independent player who could only be killed by being lynched. Kills attempts would instead roleblock him.

As a special consolation for being killed and losing immediately in the first round where the main balancing factor of his entire "team" wasn't really able to come into play at all, YtSSM will be given a bonus action that he can use tonight. Any submissions used on him will not be counted (i.e. no roleblocking him) but otherwise his action will interact with the game as normal. This is a one-time circumstance and will not happen again for the rest of the game.

With this lynch out of the way, the family members dispersed throughout the castle again... only to find several gruesome bodies had been left around the place.

Perch has been killed! He was...

Boom Boom, member of Morton Jr.'s Insurrectionists

Shoey has been killed! He was...

Iggy, member of Lemmy's Anarchists

Snack has been killed! He was...

Kamek, member of Bowser Jr.'s Royalists

It is now Round 2! Please submit your Actions in your Team PMs and your votes in the thread. The phase will end

MoonAge

King Bowser
Pronouns
She/her
1656368761345.png

Jeez, not a single cute guy in sight. That's what I get for thinking available men would bother with something as lame-sounding as a murder party...maybe that's why freaks like that potato in a kimono took the invite, they've got nothing to lose.

'N case you're wondering what I was up to last night, I could have voted to murder someone, but why do that when I haven't even gotten to know any of you? Can't let my lady-like politeness escape me! No, I actually went and protected that Big Cheese, because, well....

1656369536790.png

You have no idea how many meals I had to skimp out on just to make sure I got here in time! My stomach demands fuel, and I'm not letting anyone get to that walking dairy product before I do! Don't take it personally!

EDIT: Ah, got too hasty in my hunger! Forgot to mention that I saw the sweater girl, the potato, and our new lynchee visiting, with the potato being visited himself.

Last edited:

TPG (2)

from deltarune
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Snack has been killed
1656369409684.png

NOOOOOOOOO DESU! My nakama.... how will I ever go on.. she never said if she knew Candace or not...

Anyway! ##Flygon! You did this, maybe! I hate you and you will hang by my bag of justice!

Snack

🌻Ashita wa nanika ga kawaru ka na?

"W-Wait, no, please, I, haha, I don't even really want the money I'll just leave I just don't want to die a v-- Yamete kudasto-- Fuck, FUU--"

"Guh... G'menasorry everyone... Hahaha..."

"I thought you'd look more like a cute anime guy Kyle but... You were still... Like... The only person who ever complimented me s-so..."

Flygon64

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64
View attachment 27084

NOOOOOOOOO DESU! My nakama.... how will I ever go on.. she never said if she knew Candace or not...

Anyway! ##Flygon! You did this, maybe! I hate you and you will hang by my bag of justice!
1656370006493.png

I hate you too.
Hate.
One of my few feelings.
Scorn.
Another.
I scorn you as well.

I share these feelings with every otaku, every weeb out there in the world.
To say you serve no purpose would be inaccurate.
All of you weebs are the pain I must endure to feel.
I appreciate you.

You weebs must learn that not everything is in black and white like a manga.
There's a gray to this world. That can be perceived to be whatever you want it to be.
Your existence is the painful drab dark gray of my life.
I choose to think of being with you, your heavy husk of a body, the glued together letters and punctuation that make up your thoughts and mind, as a horrible pain with positives.
I'm glad that you exist and despise you.
For your existence makes me more of a person rather than a disgusting pink natural machine that's only goal is to survive as long as possible.
You make me feel.

Last round I protected a soul.
I protected that BBQ Turtle.

I hope you get on the right path to truly find justice again.
Learn to forgive.
Learn to see the positives of those you hate.

Last edited:

Waluigi Time

TOO BAD. WALUIGI TIME.
Wiki Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him

Everyone here is acting like muensters. The sooner we finish up here, the cheddar. There's no need to string this along.

I indeed visited "gentlemansGambit" to serve as protection but seem to have been blocked (of cheese). I camembert observing one "Monika" visiting him as well.

ENA

GOD RACE
Forum Moderator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/they
MarioWiki
Roserade
qz3tr7cpffd51.jpg

not sure how this cheese guy got into our lobby his games been dead for a while now
but yeah i went to visit the weeb
i figured if i protected him id get extra gamer girl cred
dudes like him eat up gamer girl content like they depend on it so hed give me extra protects yknow
only other person i saw around was the big cheese but he couldve been trying to kill instead i dunno

anyway im voting turb again
lol

Luz Noceda

Witch with a “dark” side~
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/Her

swine in human flesh

Λoʇǝ: long john spaghetti
1656425621038.png

YO WHATS THE PROBLEM HERE DUDE

IM JUST TRYING TO CHILL OUT HERE AND YOURE THROWIN FUCKIN VOTES AT ME, JESUS

VOTE: FWD

Rimi Ushigome

Poppin' Party's Bassist
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Power Flotzo
https://dodo.ac/np/images/1/12/Froggy_Chair_%28Green%29_NH_Icon.png

Froggy Chair
Alright, since everyone's curious as to what I was doing last night, I'll tell you. Take a seat, preferably not on me. I protected someone tonight, and while I didn't see anyone visiting them, I did see the block of cheese (who looks like an asteroid made out of Leo fragments) being visited.

As for my vote, I shall Vote: Flygon. Ribbit.

Status
Not open for further replies.