Awards Murder Party - Game Thread - Ending: So long-a, Murder Party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polly

Ace Parrot
Awards Committee
MarioWiki
Reverse Input
Rules:

1. There are multiple factions in this game, with most of them consisting of 3 players each. Teams will win by eliminating all other factions and being the last one standing.
  2. There is one type of phase, called Rounds. During each round, players must send in an action from the provided list in their role Conversation.
  3. In addition to this, each round will have one Lynch. Lynches are kills that will be decided democratically via voting publicly in the game thread. These kills cannot be stopped by any other Actions (e.g. protects, roleblocks).
  4. At the end of the Round, players will be sent a message telling them whether or not their actions succeeded, as well as any other players they saw during the night phase. Players seen will comprise of other players who used an action on the same person as you, as well as the player who that person used an action on. After results have been sent out, a public announcement of any deaths will be posted and the next Round will immediately begin.
  5. No quoting, screenshotting or otherwise publicly sharing your role PM or any other messages sent to you by the host. If you do this, you will be modkilled (removed from the game) IMMEDIATELY!
  6. Be active. If you sign up for the game, it is expected that you will play it. You don’t need to be around 24/7, but submitting an action every Round is essential, and making at least one voting post per round is highly recommended. Reminders will be sent out during the first couple of phases to inactive players as a grace period, but if you remain inactive through the course of the game, I reserve the right to remove you and replace you with someone else. Additionally, if you feel like you are no longer able to play actively, please be decisive and let me know if you're going to drop out so I can replace you as soon as possible.
  7. No posting or "reacting" to player-made posts in the game thread after you've died. You may post in the lounge, but you are not allowed to reveal any information, suspicions or any other kind of speculation that could affect the course of the game. That kind of discussion should be kept in the designated dead chat. This applies to spectators as well.
  8. Please try to keep the majority of game-related chat inside official channels i.e. the Game Thread and your Team conversation groups. It's ok to chat about it informally outside the thread, but there should not be any major sharing of information in channels not created by the host, like private player-made Conversations/PM groups.
  9. Each round will last 24 hours.
  10. Roleplaying is allowed. Since this game will likely be less serious than normal, this rule will not come with any strict legibility enforcements, but please keep in mind that if you do something super annoying or hard to read, there is a much higher chance than normal that someone will memekill you for it. You've been warned. :dry:
  11. These rules are subject to change. If any changes are made to them, I will announce them in the thread.
  12. Failure to abide by any of these rules will result in warnings and/or modkills, at the discretion of the host (i.e. me).

List of Actions:
The following is a list of universal actions that may be submitted by ALL players.
Murder - Kills another player, removing them from the game.
Protect - protects another player, preventing ALL kill attempts against them
Roleblock - prevents another player from doing any actions

To keep things simple, the majority of players do not have roles any special roles beyond this. However, due to the player count, there will be one faction that will have some special perks to balance out having a smaller team size than everyone else, so please keep this in mind as you play.

Please note: I reserve the right to alter or remove any of these actions if I find they mess with the balancing of the game (e.g. everyone is stalling the game by doing nothing but protection chains on each other).

PlayerStatusFaction
MCD (@Nathan Fielder)Won Round 4Traditionalist
WT (@Shmaluigi)Murdered Round 2Royalist
Flygon (@Flygon64)Lost Round 4Interloper
Rose (@ENA)Murdered Round 3Anarchist
Shoey (@Metal Etemon)Murdered Round 1Anarchist
Perch (@Raiko Horikawa)Murdered Round 1Insurrectionist
Fanta (@fantanoice)Murdered Round 3Traditionalist
Flotzo (@Rimi Ushigome)Murdered Round 2Insurrectionist
BBQ Turtle (@BBQ Turtle)Murdered Round 4Interloper
TPG (@Thanos (Car))Lynched Round 3Anarchist
LJS (@10th Doctor)Lynched Round 2Royalist
MoonAge (@MoonAge)Murdered Round 2Insurrectionist
YtSSM (@Yoshi the SSM)Lynched Round 1Dry Bowser
FWD (@Herlock Sholmes)Won Round 4Traditionalist
Turb (@Turboo)Murdered Round 3Interloper
Snack (@Snack)Murdered Round 1Royalist

Prologue

Bowser has perished. In the wake of this earth-shattering event, his next of kin have all gathered together at Bowser's Castle, to mourn their great leader... and also to find out what they may be inheriting.

However, as they all reunited in the same room for the first time in years, they were met with a shocking discovery. Since he firmly believed that reading is for "chumps", Bowser never had a will written, meaning there is no definitive word on who will succeed him. Therefore, a vicious power struggle begins, as each prospective heir and their supporters conspire to eliminate their relatives and claim the throne.

Attention players! The Murder Party has begun! Please submit your actions in your teams PMs and make votes here in the thread. The round will end .

Last edited:

Luz Noceda

Witch with a “dark” side~
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/Her
1656280920957.png

ALRIGHT!

WELCOME TO MURDER PARTY! THIS IS A BRAND NEW GAME MODE I'M GONNA BE TRYING OUT. ITS A LOT LIKE TROUBLE IN TERRORIST TOWN, ONLY ON A BUNCH OF FUCKIN' STEROIDS, OKAY.

Waluigi Time

TOO BAD. WALUIGI TIME.
Wiki Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
TheBigCheese.png

My apolo-cheese for the intrusion. You may call me The Big Cheese. Our Lawbots are tied up with stiltons of paperwork, so corporate has sent me to handle the Koopa case. Ricotta settle this matter swissly, so I hope I may brie of assistance. No need to teleme all of the details, I already have them on file.

I must warn you all, I'm a whiz at this game. No need to be so bleu about it.

Flygon64

Flygon "I'll figure this out later" 64
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64

After a list of multiple events, which includes the following, trying to lure more children in a back room in a bunny suit, getting kicked into a curb by those children, kicking those children's bikes in spite, getting kicked into a curb by cops, and e.t.c.
A certain man found himself dead in his bunny suit, after he got ran over by ten consecutive trucks, of course.
Good riddance, he's never coming back.
I, the narrator, find peace knowing he's dead.
GhostDave-1.png (1).png

GhostDave (1).gif

GhostDave-1.png.png

No. No. No. No.
I'm not dead.
I could never truly die.
Especially not like that.
Y'know, getting hit by ten @#$! trucks in a somewhat comical fashion.
NO!
I AM NOT DEAD!
NOT AFTER MY HAPPIEST DAY!
I'm...

Nannaquin - Homestuck [Vol. 1]?
GhostDave.gif

HAHAHAHAHA UNDEAD!!!
I could never come back because I never truly left!

Oh darn, it's old man Willy.
No, William's not right, nor Dave.
Plusle? What?
It's Afton's Ghost the Specter Behind The Slaughter.
Worse than William and worse than Dave.
And I guess that Plusle too.

GhostDave (2).gif

Heya kids! Oh wait all of those kids are long gone!
HAHAHA!!!
I wonder how I know that? HAHAHA!!!
I, Afton's ghost, find comfort in the fact those kids will never get their revenge on me.

That's right, Afton.
Yep.
You're not going to run with that.
No worries, reader.
That's just going to make it even more satisfying at the end.

Let's get this royal drama started.
GhostDave.gif

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: ENA

Snack

🌻Ashita wa nanika ga kawaru ka na?

"Haha... Yeah... The will, huh guys? Any minute now..."

"...There's no will?"

(...N-Nani the fuck?)

"A... Murder party?"

"No, haha, yeah, I'm totally ready to k-kill people. I mean, I've watched Death Note like three times! A-And lots of other shows... I've seriously killed people before...! I'm ready, I just need to, haha, get my gear on, b-bitches."

(Oh god fuck I'm going to die fuuuck, please no not while I'm still a--)

"L-Let's fucking gooo...!"

(What? Why are they censoring my mask? Maaan, this is just like Matsuricon again...)

ENA

GOD RACE
Forum Moderator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/they
MarioWiki
Roserade
qz3tr7cpffd51.jpg

sup gamers its ya girl monika
thanks for all the donations on the last stream
todays stream is a murder party speedrun so here we go
vote: ljs
this is what we call the wildcat skip it saves you two minutes

stop spamming pausechamp in chat

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo

BB smile.png

???
Good evening to all of you ants scurrying around, waiting and waaaaaaiting for your one-way trips to Hell~
It's time for the BB Channel, the number-one most heartstopping, exciting show in the Findelo Archipelago. As long-time viewers can see, my portrait is safe for work now, so please don't be embarrassed to show me off to your family and friends, okay?
I'm your host, everyone's favorite little devil, the high-grade AI BB-chan! And this special episode is for those of you I especially loathe... the S.S. Circinus.

BB embarrassed.png

BB
Murder Party? Stock sprites? No swimsuit in the middle of summer? Kyaa... how embarrassing...
I spy a piggy off to the side, lazing around thinking about their favorite seaweed-head all day instead of putting their pen to paper and bringing him to life. How selfish.
Well, I hope you will instead rely on your cute, dependable kouhai next time you need a roleplay. There's no need to typecast yourself, you know?

BB neutral stern.png

BBB
...I'll start over. For the rejects out there, especially the hopeless two otaku, call me BBB. Of course, it should be obvious what that stands for, so I won't spell it out for you even if you beg and cry.
Because this post is stretching out too long already, let's jump to the part everyone's been waiting for:

BBB Roulette, staaaaaart!

ytssm slot.png

🌸Vote: YtSSM🌸

Snack

🌻Ashita wa nanika ga kawaru ka na?

View attachment 27036
???
Good evening to all of you ants scurrying around, waiting and waaaaaaiting for your one-way trips to Hell~
It's time for the BB Channel, the number-one most heartstopping, exciting show in the Findelo Archipelago. As long-time viewers can see, my portrait is safe for work now, so please don't be embarrassed to show me off to your family and friends, okay?
I'm your host, everyone's favorite little devil, the high-grade AI BB-chan! And this special episode is for those of you I especially loathe... the S.S. Circinus.

View attachment 27037
BB
Murder Party? Stock sprites? No swimsuit in the middle of summer? Kyaa... how embarrassing...
I spy a piggy off to the side, lazing around thinking about their favorite seaweed-head all day instead of putting their pen to paper and bringing him to life. How selfish.
Well, I hope you will instead rely on your cute, dependable kouhai next time you need a roleplay. There's no need to typecast yourself, you know?

View attachment 27038
BBB
...I'll start over. For the rejects out there, especially the hopeless two otaku, call me BBB. Of course, it should be obvious what that stands for, so I won't spell it out for you even if you beg and cry.
Because this post is stretching out too long already, let's jump to the part everyone's been waiting for:

BBB Roulette, staaaaaart!

View attachment 27041

🌸Vote: YtSSM🌸

(I bet you think you're so cool because you have huge ▦▥▦▨.)

(▩▤▦▧▤.)

(God if she can hear me somehow I am so fucked... N-None of this is daijoubu...)

"Haha, yeah, time to vote for someone, huh? We have to k-kill people, duh...! I'll vote for..."

(Maybe the AI thot will leave us alone if I listen to her...? Haha...) "...Y-##YtSSM!"

Sherlock Hemlock

That's what I call hamburgers
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
A King is Dead
All signs point to a murder most foul
That's why they called me

SHERLOCK HEMLOCK the world's greatest detective!
download.jpg

A Keen Eye and a Cunning Mind no case is to difficult. Not for I Sherlock Hemlock The World's Greatest Detective
I who solved the Case of the Missing half of a chicken sandwich!
I who deduced the culprit in the Case of the Broken WIndow
I who discovered Vincent Twice as the thief in the Case of the Stolen Toast
Enjoy your last night criminals because I Sherlock Hemlock the World's Greatest Detective am on the case!
download.jpg

Yoshi the SSM

Dry Bowser
MarioWiki
Yoshi the SSM
Yoshi_New_3DS_Plate_Cover.png
: "So, do you think someone here might have done this to King Bowser? Hmm... Well. Anyways. Looks like I have some lynch votes on me. And what can I say to get them off me? Nothing. As I know that all three of the people who voted for me are not on the same team as I am. But, are they on the same team? Three people is what is need for a normal team. However, I don't really know for sure. Anyways. The only other thing I can say is that I am not going for the removing option, but one of the other two. But which one? And who is it? Don't try to guess, I did it randomly. Anyways. I should also cast a vote. But who? I know. I will simply remove who I did my action on from the list and do it again. And so... Vote:Rose. And if you are curious, I did a simple number generator from random.org for this. I am curious where that circle thing that Turboo has in his post is."

Luz Noceda

Witch with a “dark” side~
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/Her
View attachment 27031
sup gamers its ya girl monika
thanks for all the donations on the last stream
todays stream is a murder party speedrun so here we go
vote: ljs
this is what we call the wildcat skip it saves you two minutes

stop spamming pausechamp in chat