Kirby 64: Checkerboard Chase tourney

Empress of the Dark Winds

Everybody wants to rule the world
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
Do you know Kirby 64 has multiplayer mini games available under the menu button? One of those games is called Checkerboard Chase, in it you match lines while moving on the board, those lines will fall and you have move before you fall too or else you lose one point on your life bar, those who manage to have at one point on the life in the end while the rest don't have any wins, not helping is that the board loses parts of itself and becomes smaller and smaller over time.

Starting on June 10th, I will be hosting a tournament based on NSO version on Kirby 64, there are some important rules to consider:
  1. The game is always played by four players, to account on this, if you intend to play, please send me a PM with your timezones and what time of the day you likey to be active.
  2. If at least one player can't make it, they will not earn any points and the computer will take their place, regardless where the computer places, we will instead count the place the player take (For example, if a player loses to the computer and places fourth place,the player will be counted as 3rd place.
  3. The tourney will be round robin style so everyone gets a chance to play each with each other 1st place earns 3 points, 2nd place earns 2 points, 3rd place earns 1 point and last place earns no points, the one with the most points in the end wins but it is just for fun and there is no overall prize to be won
  4. All players must unlock every difficulty before participating, that way we have more variety of matches, each matches will be played on two different difficulties decided by the players in a PM
  5. No insults or poor sportsmanship, remember, there is no prize and even if there is one, you shouldn't be openly hostile anyways
If you have any questions or anyways to make the tourney better, feel free to reply here or send me a PM, this is the first time I'm doing a tourney for the awards and I can use all the advise I can get

Metal Etemon

That's what I call hamburgers
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Always down for checkboard
SWITCH FRIEND CODE 3381-2939-9982