Prince of the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ninja Squid
Hello 'Shroom readers! As announced in the Staff Notes, with the release of this very issue, Doomhiker is leaving the Fake News Director position. We are now looking for someone else to replace him!

You wish to be a part of the Core 'Shroom Staff and/or direct Fake News? Here is your chance! Simply send an application to Ninja Squid and Waluigi Time containing a brief introduction about yourself, why you think you would be a good fit for the position and even some ideas that you think Fake News would benefit from in the future.

If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to send them to both Ninja Squid and Waluigi Time as well!

We will be accepting applications until . Make sure to plan accordingly. Being part of the Core 'Shroom Staff is a fun experience!

Thank you!

Dimitri A. Blaiddyd

Prince of the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ninja Squid
Fake Real News: There is one week left for you to send your application for the Fake News Director position. If you are considering it, make sure to send WT and I your application as soon as possible!

I will reiterate that if you have questions or concerns, please, send them to WT and I too! It will be our pleasure to help you out! 😀

Shmaluigi

Off-Duty Private Investigator
Wiki Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
As of last night the application period is officially closed. Thank you to everyone who showed interest in the position! The Core Staff will review the applications, and we will have an announcement soon.

In the meantime, I'm serving as interim Fake News Director, so please direct any Fake News-related business (like News Flushes and other one-offs cough cough) to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.