Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
Extremely misanthropic about how this lynch will turn out and also am paranoid, so I'm going to ##Vote: Pitohui. I had this conceptualization of a post I'd spend 3 hours on to cherrypick everything hes done in this game so far, but frankly Ill just be honest and say that the amount of flipflopping that he'd been doing up until it became convenient for him (e.g., literally today) is not really instilling any confidence in me at all. I'd rather take my gut at face value on a guy who's somehow simultaneously been active and under the radar, than lynch someone who's been explaining themselves for 2 consecutive days

Meta Knight

Power Star
Former 'Shroom Staff
The more I think about it, Tucky's jailer claim, while having some inconsistencies, is still like a power that's usually town aligned. It just so happens that all of the people he protected either don't have a power to use or are dead.

Meanwhile I did say before, godfather still is technically a passive role that can't be used. I can't really think of another passive role other than like vanilla but then Pito would claim to not have a power at all.

Tucky has been cooperative with all of my interrogations and I don't think he has any reason to lie about his power like that, like if he was mafia fake claiming he would have to have known that no one else is the jailer to dispute it which would be really unlikely.

Unvote: Tucky

Vote: Pito

I'm not voting you because you have a passive role therefore it has to be godfather because that's garbage reasoning and I'm not even asking you to claim or anything really, but you're the other one on the chopping block. I've been second guessing myself on your true intentions and Tucky's true intentions and I really don't like flipping here in such a fire moment, but in hindsight it makes sense why Tucky didn't want to say anything about his plan or what he could do (because it gave mafia info on who they should kill now between me and Tucky)

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird with Batrachotoxin!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
(Eeeeeeeeshhhh, and here I thought I was going to be able to get away with holding my role close to my chest so we could potentially get some breathing room.)

(We have little time left, and we lose if I'm lynched, so let me put this out there now rather than wait on it. I'm the bulletproof - that is to say, the mafia has to attempt to kill me twice to get rid of me.)

(Naturally, I was hoping to not reveal this, so they would target me in the night and give us just a little more margin of error.)

(You might note that I did not vote for Fantanoice when she was revealed as the bomber. That wasn't just because it was unnecessary to pile another vote on her. I wasn't sure if the bomber could choose anyone to kill, or if she had to choose from among those who voted for her. Since my role would be wasted if I went out via the bomber, I refrained from voting for that little extra chance of security.)

(You may also note that I started speaking much more - more in line with my usual activity - after the threat of a bomber was removed. I've wanted to draw the mafia to come after me to get them to waste a nightkill.)

(As for the flip-flopping claim, consider that I have consistently voted for Tucky three day phases in a row now. I did go after MCD first on the first of those phases, and did pivot away rather last minute, but that's because MCD chose to conceal vital information until the last minute. I at least went for someone actually suspicious when I pivoted away, rather than someone pretty widely agreed to be innocent.)

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
(I'm trying to write Forum Update, but I'm not going to let anyone ever say I didn't make an attempt to save the innocents, and, also, I'm not going out on a non-RP post if not absolutely unnecessary, so...)

ViroViroKunShocked.png

Pal! Whatta ya thinking? You've tied up the votes! That's dangerous with the squid (BBQ Turtle) apparently gone today! You're leaving a zero-day exploit open here! The last mafia member can swing the votes at the last minute!

It happens! (As a matter of fact, a mafia member coming in to break a tie on me and someone else in favor of the mafia at the very last moment is exactly how WT Cereal Mafia ended...).

Who's more likely to be mafia? The guy (Tucayo) who kept saying the lady with the big firewall (GBA) should be voted? Or the virus - that's me! - who pointed out that we could wait for the math to tell us if she was independent? I know my math was screwy at the start of today! But I'm a virus! Of course my math was screwy! Making math screwy is my job!

(That is to say, I still was the first to point out we could let the math work out GBA's alignment - which it did. And even when I briefly confused mylo and lylo math, I still didn't jump right at GBA - he put me back on track.)

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
Bulletproof is a really easy claim to make when we know you have no night actions per Shoey, feels like an obvious way to get pressure off. Obviously we haven't had a night with no NKs so

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
ViroViroKun.png

It is an easy claim! But it's also a TRUE claim! You and I both know I can't prove it! Ya gotta look at the voting record and make the right call here!

Would I have any reason to NOT vote for the paper pusher (Fantanoice) if I were mafia? It'd be easy security for me! I'd stick out if I was mafia and didn't vote a confirmed mafia!

Ya don't think I would choose not to vote for him to gamble on claiming Bulletproof this late into the game, do ya? That's suicidal! All it would take is the actual bulletproof to speak up to destroy me! The role cop could destroy me too! That's not "big-brained"! You do that play when your CPU is melting into slag!

BBQ Turtle

Crazy sponsors lady.
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Shocked.png

Well, this sure ain't a position we wanted to be in... and I didn't mean to leave it so down to the wire, but I've been thinkin' and thinkin' and I just can't wrap my head around this one. Like, as much as he ain't in the firing line right now, it's still the cheese I'm most suspicious of... but I feel like I gotta vote for one of the big names right now. But I don't feel like I've been particularly swayed on either of 'em, I feel the same about Tucayo, even with the roleclaim, and I'm just as suspicious of the Virus as that clam seems shaky too, but it still seems plausible enough. And none of their actions, or anyone else's, are helpin' me out either! Ah, clam it, I'll Vote: Lakituthequick for now, I can change it later if I need to. Might make him spit something out to change my mind- and if not, if nothin' else comes up, I'll probably jump ship to the bug.

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
(I recognize this is a bit of a, erm, self-sabotaging move when you're saying you're likely to vote for me if you switch, but, I'm compelled to point out that voting for LTQ right this moment is presently likely to be a waste that could potentially throw the game to the mafia.)

(Consider that, unless a bunch of votes change in short order, which is rather dangerous right now, there's basically no chance of death for LTQ. He doesn't need to vote. As a matter of fact, if he's mafia, he can simply wait for the very last second and cast a vote to kill an innocent - assuming it's not the case that both Tucky and I are mafia).

(I'd tell you to reconsider between me and Tucky looking at who each of us have voted for, but, at the very least, I suggest voting for one of us over LTQ so to ensure that, at most, if LTQ is a mafia member, at best he can tie the votes rather than decide the game.)

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
(I'm going to make exactly one - one - ping in hopes of saving us here at the ten-minute mark.)

(@Meta Knight - Since I'm fairly convinced Turb is likely mafia now, I'm imploring you to switch back to Tucayo and prevent disaster. I can't say more than I already have, really, but consider my case on my strategy with Fanta voting, consider my votes vs Tucky's particularly on GBA, and consider that I didn't actually jump on the Shoey train that started early last phase.)

(Save us.)

Hobbes

Tucayo
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
MarioWiki
Henry Tucayo Clay
I think I have said everything I can to help my cause and there's not much time to say a lot more, but I know will have a shot tonight and I'm confident we can win this tomorrow

BBQ Turtle

Crazy sponsors lady.
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Thinking.png

What? Uh, even with the clock tickin' bug, I think you could give a little more information than that- and I don't think it helps your case here. I'm squid jumpin' to you still- Vote: Hooded Pitohui.

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
ViroViroKunShocked.png

I tried everything! Who knew this paper had an anti-virus system made by the mafia!

ViroViroKun.png

Your system works! It works too well! It got rid of the last person trying to save your paper! I spent my last night here with the rat doc. That's not normal!
Sorry, my corrupted wheel and alcoholic doctor pals!

BBQ Turtle

Crazy sponsors lady.
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Angry or Suspicious.png

An' you know what? That's where I went last night! And you sure as shell weren't there!

Dimitri A. Blaiddyd

Prince of the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ninja Squid
Final Vote tally:
Hooded Pitohui (5) - Tucayo, Turboo, Meta Knight, Lakituthequick, BBQ Turtle
Tucayo (3) - Pitohui, GBA, Blathers

Hooded Pitohui was lynched. He was...

Wright Forde 'Shroom

Dr. Raticus

It is of no use now… I guess it is time to pack my belongings.

An update will come shortly.

Dimitri A. Blaiddyd

Prince of the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ninja Squid
Meta Knight was killed! He was...

BBQ Turtle was killed! She was...

InsaneBlathers was killed! He was...

GBA was killed! He was...

After successfully completing their plan and getting rid of every important 'Shroom employees, the mafia was able to take over the building. Doing so, they officially fired Wright Forde 'Shroom, Dr. Raticus, Ukikey Wrench, and Goombuigi. The Vending Machine was thrown into a nearby trash bin, and Murphy was dumped in a street somewhere in New Wikisburg.

The 'Shroom HQ was then put up for auction and was bought back by an individual from New Wikisburg.

Welcome to JojaNews! The main press of New Wikisburg.
Turboo won! He was...

Tucayo won! He was...

Lakituthequick won! He was...

The Mafia won!
Thank you for playing!
I will be posting everyone's official role cards with all abilities unlocked in the Lounge Thread as soon as possible for anyone curious about it. We'll also do the same with quest cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.