The 'Shroom Mafia 4 - Lounge Thread

Goombuigi

The Luigi-fied Goomba
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Goombuigi

Joining the city of New Wikisburg in his early years, Wright Forde 'Shroom has been an avid 'Shroom fanatic since the beginning, however he has merely admired the newspaper from afar for the longest time. It wasn't until 2021 that he became the paper's enthusiastic advertiser, starting with his venture to Waluigi Time's Cereal Factory to investigate the resurrection of the Mafia games. Although he had originally planned to write a 'Shroom section on the event, he didn't get a chance due to being lynched. Some time afterwards, he was revived and signed up to be The 'Shroom Mafia 4's guide. Although the means by which he was revived is currently unknown, Wright Forde 'Shroom has vaguely claimed the power of The 'Shroom has revived him. The origins of his name remain mysterious, but the fact that his parents are named Rita 'Shroom and Shelford 'Shroom suggests that the unconventional naming scheme runs through the family.

Wright Forde 'Shroom

Greetings, fellow readers of The 'Shroom, and members of The 'Shroom Congress! It is quite a delight to be with you all in the present day.

Wright Forde 'Shroom

If you and I are meeting for the first time, I would like to inform you that my name is Wright Forde 'Shroom. You may also refer to me as Wright F. 'Shroom, W.F. 'Shroom, W.F.S., Wright Forde, Wright, Mr. 'Shroom, or simply the 'Shroom.

Wright Forde 'Shroom

To those of you who are currently uninformed, my role is to be the guide for The 'Shroom Mafia 4. As this role is a large undertaking for a rather short figure such as myself, it was crucial for me to study this location inside and out.

Wright Forde 'Shroom

I must admit, the preparations leading to this grandiose event have been tiring. I have been cleaning and tidying up the area for a lengthy amount of time, and yet I am not complete!

Wright Forde 'Shroom

But, I must not sidetrack myself, for I have other important information to convey to you. Of course, if you have any kind of concerns or inquiries about The 'Shroom Headquarters, or regarding the organization of the game, you may direct them to myself or the remainder of the organization team, and we would be delighted to form a response to them. For the time being, I have an obligation to tidy up the place some more before the event officially begins, so I shall bid you adieu.

Wright Forde 'Shroom

Oh, I almost forgot the final piece of vital information - read The 'Shroom, advertise The 'Shroom, and most importantly, write for The 'Shroom!

Dimitri A. Blaiddyd

Prince of the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ninja Squid

Coming from a rich noble family, Raticus obtained his doctorate several years ago after many years of study at the University of Goom. Despite the will of his parents to make him a doctor in some luxury private hospitals to increase his reputation and make him a world-renown doctor, Raticus refused this lifestyle. Instead, he wanted to get closer to people and decided to work in smaller clinics, until he finally made his way to The 'Shroom HQ. Always smiling, cheerful and easy to befriend, Raticus is happy to help in any way he can. His words are always immaculate, showing that he continues to respect the etiquette in which he was strictly raised.

Dr. Raticus

Hmmmm... My, why Mr. Director desired me to speak to the congress again?

Dr. Raticus

Ohoho! It is essential that you are made aware that the medical world is such a beauty. Providing care, healing wounds, and make our patients smile yet again, there is nothing superior. Hooray for science!

Dr. Raticus

You ought to come to the infirmary if you have any injuries, or even for a simple conversation with yours truly while consuming a very nice cup of tea. It will be the utmost pleasure that you be my guest in my humble workplace Ohoho!

Dr. Raticus

Oh, what a lack of courtesy on my part not to introduce myself appropriately! I hope you will be grateful to forgive such awful manners. It appears I always get sidetracked when I start to speak about medecine.

Dr. Raticus

You may call me Dr. Raticus. I am pleased to make your acquaintance. As you might noticed, I am a doctor here at The 'Shroom HQ. I am commonly here to provide health care to our dear and charming employees!

Dr. Raticus

If you ever have an opportunity, come see me at the Infirmary. Happy to be of assistance!

"Welcome to The 'Shroom!"

Dimitri A. Blaiddyd

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ninja Squid

Thank you everyone for signing up for this game, and I sincerely hope you will enjoy it as much as how WT, Goombuigi and I did preparing this over the last few months! 🙏

The game is scheduled to start by no later than . After looking at our schedules and to make sure all three of us can work efficiently, 6PM ADT (the current time the game is scheduled to start) will be the time where phase changes will be happening during the course of the game. Thank you for your understanding.

Make sure to keep looking around The 'Shroom sub-board! 👀

Shmaluigi

Off-Duty Private Investigator
Wiki Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
Hey everyone! Just wanted to inform you that there's going to be a small delay for the official start of the game, we're currently working on getting everything squared away and sending out role cards. If you haven't received your role card yet, it will be arriving soon. Thanks for your interest, and enjoy the game!

10th Doctor

Will Eat Your Soul
Pronouns
He/She
"...did it work?"
"Luigi, my boy, the Pixelator has never been used like this before! You didn't even consider the possibility of failure!"
"I NEED HER, ELVIN! WITHOUT HER, I CAN'T...I can't...can't..."

"...wha...what...?"
1648757133794.png

"My head...hurts? How can my head hurt...I'm nothing but code...aren't I?"
1648760238226.png

"IT WORKED! IT WORKED!! IT WORKED!!!"
1648757343770.png

"Whaaaa...whaaaat? Sir, what's going on?! Am I...real?!"
1648760242587.png

"Yes! Yes, of course you're real, Yuri! You've always been real to me, and now...you're really, well, real."
1648757538023.png

"Sir, are you saying-"
1648757551111.png

"I love you, Yuri."
1648757573709.png

"O-oh, sir..."
1648757595204.png

"No, no, I mean it. All this time, we thought that my sanity hinged around solving cases, but Yuri...I think it was you all this time...it was you that kept me going. I was even you who inspired me to become a full-fledged Detective in the first place. I owe it all to you, Yuri. And I wanted to repay the favor."
1648757724207.png

"...I love you too, Sir."

1648758370030.png

Snack

🌻Ashita wa nanika ga kawaru ka na?
"Are we

Are we doing this again"

*Sigh*

"Yes.

This one shouldn't even count and it's possible or even likely we shouldn't be posting here but if we don't Shoey might start saying ╟£ƒ© is dead again

So just in case."

T̷h̷e̵ ̵r̴e̵a̴l̵ ̶A̸p̴r̸i̴l̷ ̴F̸o̷o̷l̷'̴s̵ ̵j̷o̷k̵e̵ ̸i̸s̵ ̴t̷h̸a̷t̶ ̷t̵h̸i̶s̶ ̸i̸s̸ ̸t̶h̴e̶ ̵m̸o̴s̷t̶ ̴a̷l̷i̸v̷e̶ ̶I̷ ̸h̴a̸v̴e̷ ̸e̸v̸e̸r̷ ̴b̶e̷e̴n̵ ̶i̷n̷ ̴T̷h̴e̴ ̷'̸S̸h̸r̵o̶o̷m̸ ̷M̶a̴f̵i̵a̶ ̶4̴

She will not be reappearing until Alps Game 2​

(Reacting to posts as a spectator was technically not against the rules and there's also no rule against joking to Shoey and Pitohui you will write a 'Shroom section if you die in a game you aren't in, however both were a little bit disruptive and I apologize. I am mostly not to blame for the players kind of going insane though you can sort that out yourselves.)

[marquee]:no_wheels_symbol:
[/marquee]​

ENA

GOD RACE
Forum Moderator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/they
MarioWiki
Roserade
You don't actually have to apologize to me unless you've done something to offend me - and in this case, you definitely haven't. You played the game and chose who to eliminate, and that's completely fine. There's no hurt feelings or anything. You don't ever need to apologize for playing Mafia (assuming you don't take it too far and resort to personal insults or something like that); everybody should understand that they can be sussed and they can be lynched and that's just how the game goes

Polly

Ace Parrot
Awards Committee
MarioWiki
Reverse Input
human-skull.jpg

alas, i have come undone. i didnt even get recruited into the new girlboss cult before i croaked
if only therapist had been here to help me with his trusty shotgun

human-skull.jpg
therap.png

bones, its time to go home​

therapist!! where did you go? youve been gone since you bought that jester juice that whisked us away on the first of april!

you know thats not what happened bones
let me enlight the audience​

human-skull.jpg
therap.png

huh
i guess youre right. good work therapist

Screenshot 2022-04-14 215751.png

Metal Etemon

That's what I call hamburgers
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Shoey had not cleared leather
For a bullet through him ripped.
When he tried to face the voter
With a big iron on his hip
Big iron on his hiiiiip.
Yes I might have gone on living .
But I made one fatal slip
When I tried to face the voter
With a big iron on his hip

N. Brio

See this forum? I invented it!
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
Welp, Poochy’s dead.

Real talk, I had a lot of fun playing the game!

I also probably made enemies for life, so I’m sorry for that.

I did act a little brash at points and confused some of you as well, but I made it to Night 5! (just like in FNAF lol)

Anyways, thanks for letting me play!

Flygon64

Flygon "I'll figure this out later" 64
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64
So this is long overdue, but I am Flygon "I'll figure this out later" 64, I take too long to do most things, I hope you understand.

So frankly I acted very immature and I didn't live up to the expectations I set up. I don't quite handle strong emotions well and let that seep through into the game and taint the games for others. I claimed to have learnt my lessons from previous experiences but I definitely didn't show I did at all. I repeated the same exact mistakes I made in the past. I distracted others and ruined the experience. I do regret what I did and I'm truly sorry. This time around I'll learn from this and act like it in whatever future game I sign up for.

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird with Batrachotoxin!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
ViroViroKunShocked.png

It's the coppers! The fuzz is here for me! I shoulda worn a white hat! Aren't you gonna believe a virus is trying to hel-

URK!

I G-G-GEU-ALTF4-

---SS_DELWIN32?--

THITHITHIS IS THE END?TASK

SHROOM?ACTION=PURGE

PALS

GAAAAAAAAA-

ViroViroCorruption.gif

-AAAAAAAARK.

Bsodwindows10.png

BSOD.gif

Whoa! I died! I guess I failed! That 'Shroom has a good anti-virus! Or maybe it's a bad one! It's a mafia one! I know that! I'm dead. But I'm also not! There's hundreds of copies of me, pals! I'll see you around if you ever un-die! Let me into your computer next time you see me! Look for me in attachments to emails!

Meta Knight

Power Star
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pito I'm so sorry I should have stuck with my gut. I hate second guessing myself so much.

In all seriousness though, thanks for letting me play, the hosts have done a great job with hosting and I congratulate them on keeping up with it.

Congratulations to the winners as well, it was a well played game indeed.

I still can't believe I guessed all 3 with my gut wtf

Hobbes

Tucayo
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
MarioWiki
Henry Tucayo Clay
Talk about a wild phase!

I truly have to commend the town, they played a great game and it was incredibly close. HP, GBA and MK were heavily on our tails with MK even guessing our full team in the last phase. Good game guys.
Thank you so much to the hosts!! I won't lie when I say Shroom Mafias are my absolute favorite and this one was no exception, I enjoyed it completely, thank you for all the work you put into it and for giving us such a good game!
And congratulations to my fellow mafiosos, you were an amazing team ❤

OH, and I'm truly sorry to Raticus for having knocked him out and also to The Shroom for burning down the archives 😢

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird with Batrachotoxin!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
That's the way it breaks, Meta. There's no hard feelings.

Congratulations to a mafia team that played a very fine game, and especially to Tucayo, who was clearly my rival in this game who was under my gun for three day phases and still never got killed.

Good games all around. I will share thoughts later if I find time.

Dimitri A. Blaiddyd

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ninja Squid
All Role Cards and Quest Cards

MAFIA

Killer Board