Problem viewing polls.

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
For some reason, I can't view the polls...at all. I really want to vote, but I can't, because the screen looks like this:

Any help will be appreciated. :)

Wayoshi

PM Pro
Whoah, weird.

Try viewing the source code of the page and copying the poll links in the iFrame tags to another tab. If those pages don't display still, then it's not the iFrames, it's that method of inserting the polls...so post again if that doesn't work and I'll PM you the other way

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
I tried pasting the poll links in separate tabs, but Safari would just bring up a blank page. So, I decided I'd give FireFox a shot; the polls showed up. :)

I've never had any problem with iFrame displays on Safari before, though, so there might be an error on the page somewhere that's preventing it from displaying on Safari.

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
So, using that logic, Google Chrome fails big time too, right?

Not that I ever liked Chrome.

Xluidi

beep bep boop
It just doesn't see the iFrame extension.
It's certainly faster than most other browsers and also that New Tab thing is neat.

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Per all, FireFox is way better.

BTWW, we are making publicity about firefox, so they MUST pay us :) im serious :) well, not really, but anyway :)

:)!

Xluidi

beep bep boop
He's saying they can't pay you a commission because Firefox is free and they get nothing when someone downloads Firefox :|

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Xpike said:
He's saying they can't pay you a commission because Firefox is free and they get nothing when someone downloads Firefox :|
oh, true. why does Steve advertise FfireFox?

Clyde1998

Yoshi! That Yoshi above - That's me!
Stooben Rooben said:
For some reason, I can't view the polls...at all. I really want to vote, but I can't, because the screen looks like this:

Any help will be appreciated. :)
I found this problem too, on Chrome :'(, I went on Firefox and it came up ;D, so try Firefox or IE