Guilty pleasure games

zelen !!

actual spore creature
Pronouns
She/her
starbound but only because the dev/publisher, chucklefish, is piss terrible and even this game had some 😬 developmnt stories but i . cant drop it for very long...
uhh i have no games i play that are commonly considered bad . like people dunk on mysims but its not a guilty pleasure its jusr a regular pleasure

Beluga

Discord cat
Pronouns
He/him
Pretty much anything I play. Among Us, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Smash Brawl, heck sometimes I'll just download a random mobile game on my phone because some of them can have pretty fun puzzles.

LEGO Indiana Jones 2 is often seen as one of the weaker lego games, but I love it.
Shoot, really? That's the only one I've put a lot of time into and it's great.

YOUVE KILLED ME

Hectan
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
I'm not sure if this counts as I haven't played the game, but Sonic 06 is a guilty pleasure for me just because of videos showing its glitches.

Ray Trace

Jumps the highest, runs the fastest
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
I think the game that closest qualifies is Yoshi's New Island but idk I modded its soundtrack and I didn't play much of the original which was the top twp concerns people had for that game :V

Viola the Reindeer

Santa's Newest Reindeer
Pronouns
She/they
I guess Sonic in general is a guilty pleasure of mine? Like I'm not gonna say that all Sonic games are bad, but a good chunk of them are and (unless they're completely broken like Sonic 06 or whatever) I'll even get enjoyment out of the bad ones.

Like I completely seriously loved Shadow the Hedgehog as a kid and I still like it today because it's so ridiculously edgy and loops back around to being great.

Also all Sonic games have banger soundtracks so that's at least a plus of playing them.

Toadgamer

Certified frog enthusiast and GAMER apparently
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Toadgamer
yooka laylee is great fight me

I mean theres some stuff i really dont like, like the minecart sections and a majority of the bosses, but honestly as a die-hard banjo fan i really liked the experience

splashmouse

playing Rhythm Heaven Megamix
Pronouns
They/them
Yoshi Story
Paper Mario Sticker Star
Shadow The Hedgehog

YOUVE KILLED ME

Hectan
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
Actually come to think of it due to the last post Paper Mario: Sticker Star is a definite guilty pleasure. It’s the weakest Paper Mario game I’ve played, and I can see why most people see it as the worst Mario RPG, but it’s still fun and how one interacts with each level is really enjoyable. It just can’t hold a candle to 64, Super, or (as of me playing it right now) Origami King.

Last edited: