Super Mario RP: Big Story, Small World

ObieStar

Goomba
Welcome to the RP!

No godmode. No deaths of characters unless I specificly request it (which is unlikely). Please do not change the story completely. No blood or gore references. Please only choose characters that you can. Specific characters to not include are OCs, real life people, creepypasta characters, and any offensive characters or stereotypes. Please come back here (if in the RP) for updates from this post.
Each person can play up as many characters as they want (if not already chosen).
The characters I will RP are: :goomba: Goomba, :mario: Mario, and :luigi: Luigi. I will show the people playing certain characters below.
ObieStar: :goomba: Goomba, :mario: Mario, :luigi: Luigi, :boo: Prince Boo
Arle Nadja: Andrew Trego, :bowser: Bowser
Zdrmonster Productions: Bubblun, Bobblun
Wakko Warner: :bowjr: Bowser Jr.

Thank you.

Last edited:

ObieStar

Goomba
It was raining outside. In Mario's house was Luigi and some other guests. But, something was missing.

:luigi:: Hey, guys? Is Mario...gone? He hasn't returned in a week. I'm worried.

ObieStar

Goomba
:luigi:: Okay...I mean that is true. Although did notice something else recently. I've also seen strange things in the forest wearing pale indigo cloaks holding spears. I don't what the deal with them is. They're just freaking me out a bit.

Arle Nadja

Youtuber Wannabe
Pronouns
He/him
:luigi:: Okay...I mean that is true. Although did notice something else recently. I've also seen strange things in the forest wearing pale indigo cloaks holding spears. I don't what the deal with them is. They're just freaking me out a bit.
Andrew: There's nothing to worry about Luigi, everything is fine...-

???: GWAHAHAHAHA!!

Andrew: ...I spoke too soon.

*Suddenly, Bowser busts through the front door*

Bowser: Hey, Green Stache! Lookin' for your brother, I assume?

ObieStar

Goomba
:luigi:: WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE!? Wait, oh I know why you're here. So, you took Mario.
:goomba:: Hey Bowser, did you bring the security cams? You know, just in case he escapes?
:luigi:: Oh, so you DID take him. Well, stupid question but why?

Last edited:

Arle Nadja

Youtuber Wannabe
Pronouns
He/him
:luigi:: WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE!? Wait, oh I know why you're here. So, you took Mario.
:goomba:: Hey Bowser, did you bring the security cams? You know, just in case he escapes?
:luigi:: Oh, so you DID take him. Well, stupid question but why?
Bowser: Ain't it obvious, greenie? Mario's the one who keeps messing with my plans, so I BOWSERIZED him! Bwahahahaha! What're you gonna do about it?!

ObieStar

Goomba
Bowser: Ain't it obvious, greenie? Mario's the one who keeps messing with my plans, so I BOWSERIZED him! Bwahahahaha! What're you gonna do about it?!
:luigi:: WHAT THE HECK! I LITERALLY CAN'T DO ANYTHING! Wait...you know I have contact with E. Gadd, right? I can literally just break him out, and E. Gadd can use the Debowserization Machine. Oh, but breaking him out in the FIRST place. Well, that's gonna be hard.
:goomba:: Bowser, I thought about someting and I QUIT! Why do green-shelled Koopa Troopas have to walk off ledges, yet the red ones don't have to? After all, YOU have a green shell! I'm joining Luigi and Andrew!
Also what happens when someone is "Bowserized"?

ObieStar

Goomba
Bowser: Debowserized? Ha! That ain't a word, pal!

"Bowserized" just means that Bowser beat somebody up
oh my god i thought "bowserized" meant to turn someone into a bowser

:luigi:: WHERE IS HE?!
:luigi:: Wait...what are you two bubble boys doing here?
:luigi:: Never mind, we'll discuss that later. OH I AM GONNA BREAK HIM OUT!

Wakko Warner

Double bacon genius burger and just a little drunk
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
I claim Bowser Jr.

Bowser Junior: Papa! I thought we were going to Pinna Park today!