Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
hey boss ventriloquist guy should i check goombuigi or bbq's role tonight? which one do you think would be more beneficial for us to know if i end up alive in the morning? im leaning goombuigi, but bbq would split the information we have on both of them and let us catch her out if she says she has a differently-named role

JamesCalebJackson(ghost)

That's what I call hamburgers
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
hey boss ventriloquist guy should i check goombuigi or bbq's role tonight? which one do you think would be more beneficial for us to know if i end up alive in the morning? im leaning goombuigi, but bbq would split the information we have on both of them and let us catch her out if she says she has a differently-named role
"You come into my headquarters with such disrespect!" Scarface says firing bullets at turb who narrowly avoids being shot "It's Mr. Scarface do you understand MR. SCARFACE" Angrily shouts the dummy spraying more bullets.
"Goss goss calm down you'll throw off your Mahogany finish" the Warrior says desperately trying to get Scarface to stop shooting at turb.
"You're lucky we're on the same side or you'd ge wearing cement shoes see? Gut to answer your question gased on the robots attempts to lynch gbq i'd say it's safe to say that she's probably innocent. Now it's possible glathers got.exe was pulling some sort of double gluff and doing that so we'd thing gbq was actually innocent, gut to ge honest i'm not sure if he had the operation system to think up such a plan if ya know what i mean. So I guess i'd say the weird gig I is what we should go after. Now then please kindly GET OUT OF MY OFFICE" Scarface says as turb scurries away.

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
Well bbq was a late lynch attempt, I've thought on it more and I dunno, I might check her instead; they were dodging talking about l64dd for a while and blathers sussing ljs early on was weird since fwd also poked at him for luigi reasons

JamesCalebJackson(ghost)

That's what I call hamburgers
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Sitting in the Jojamart helping themselves to the safes content the Warrior asks scarface a question.
"So goss who do you think the members of the outfit are?" he asks.
Scarface counts another stack of hundreds before replying. "Hmmm well kid I think we can count out goth Turb and Rhea don't you think?" he replies.
"Yeah goss I think i'd agree Turb was very aggressive in the last 3 lynches and even provided the smoking gun against Luigi (real). and Rhea really duked it out with outfit member Sgow. so neither of them would make sense for geing outfit members." Replies the warrior.
"Yeah and Glue Lions is the superior route." Replies scarface.
"What?" asks the confused Warrior.
"Nevermind kid. So that leaves us with only 4 possible suspects. Rema, Mr. Eye, Zote, and Gbq Turtle. Of them we can probably say that Rema while sus for glowing up the sun isn't actually a probable member of the outfit considering she already roleclaimed as the Socialite and it just don't make no sense to me kid that the socialite which was intrinsically tied to the Gutler role to ge an outfit role." explains Scarface.
"So that just leaves 3 right goss?" The Warrior asks.
"Yeah kid just 3 more left and of those 3 I think we can safely say that either Gbq turtle or Mr. Eye is part of the outfit the only thing is Glathers Got went after goth of them which could mean one of two things kid.
1. At least one of those attempts was Gluff and one of them is outfit and the other is either inno or the alleged arsonist.
2. Somehow they're goth innocents which just gased off numbers i find highly unlikely.
That just leaves us with Zote who I think is the true wildcard among the people not confirmed. If there was a get out i'd put the odds of him geing in the outfit at 60-40. He's made some off moves and I feel like a lot of his votes have come after things have already geen decided which could just ge a simple smokescreen to keep people from suspecting him" scarface says and he puts another stack of hundreds in his pocket.

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
Fuck okay one thing I do want to mention that I just remembered, not sure if its flavor or legitly a rolepower, but when I submitted to go to the gym N6 a voice rang out in my mind telling me I should do something else, but I ignored it because my actions are immune to tampering. That might implicate Goombuigi more if the puppeteer theory is legit (obviously we have a role like that based on Snack's post, just don't know who it is for sure) because idk why a pretty inactive independent would target me with that.

I'd also like to hear a bit more about TPGs role since he tried smacking me with the fish at the party even if he's clearly not lew zealand.

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
[3:42 AM] Shoey: @turb do you think maybe puppeteer
[3:42 AM] Shoey: could be this games version of godfather
[3:42 AM] turb: Don't know
[3:43 AM] Shoey: okay nevermind
[3:43 AM] Shoey: I thought maybe all the mafia characters were puppets
[3:44 AM] Shoey: but they weren't
[3:46 AM] turb: Wait go on
[3:47 AM] turb: Lew zealand = Muppet
Prosecutor Wright = uses a puppet
Puke atmey = long nose like Pinocchio
[3:47 AM] turb: We've solved the case
[3:47 AM] Shoey: puke atemy
[3:47 AM] Shoey: also looks like a puppet
[3:47 AM] turb: He looks like master belch
[3:47 AM] Shoey: so like
[3:47 AM] Shoey: puppeter
[3:48 AM] Shoey: sounds like a differentname for the godfather
[3:48 AM] Shoey: think about it
[3:48 AM] Shoey: puppeteer pulls the strings
[3:48 AM] turb: Idk if that's the role name or not yet but yea
[3:48 AM] turb: If I die use your discretion on who to kill but goombuigi is the puppeteer one

Revin

Ace Detective
MarioWiki
Reverse Input
Night 7

"Fine... I'll do it myself"​

Lightning had been calling Mater several times tonight, trying to inform him of tonight's pick. However, Mater hadn't pick up his phone when called, and wasn't responding to any of Lightning's text messages. Eventually, Lightning sighed, and decided that he couldn't wait for Mater any longer, instead electing to get the job done personally. He ran over to the Hospital, where he found his target inside a doctor's office. Instead of entering, Lighting took out his gun and shot at he... a lot. Didn't want her turning into a dragon or whatever it was she had been doing, after all. Pumped full of holes, Rhea was now certainly dead, and now the town had lost one of their best medical professionals.

Ninja Squid has been killed! He was...
doctor.png

"...This... this is too horrible. We've lost so many, and now our beloved, cute little doctor?"

"..............wh.....y................."​

"This can't go on any longer. I beg of you all. Please put an end to this today. Find whoever is left and get rid of those chaotics once and for all."

"...Oh! At least there's one silver lining. We've recieved news from maintenance that the sun wasn't actually damaged too badly, so they've fixed it all up and the apocalypse is cancelled, so good work everyone..."

"...Now go find the last of those chaotic scumbags for me."​

It is now Day 8. Voting may commence. The phase will end .

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
well, I will say one thing, I had the urge to scream about the Mets all night and didn't. So I probably got targeted for action tampering again and I was onto something after all.

BBQ Turtle

Crazy sponsors lady.
Wiki Administrator
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
OK, responding to Turb's request for a roleclaim, my role is called the avenger, and it's vote-based role. It means that if an innocent is mislynched, I receive an extra vote each following day, though if three are lynched in a row the votes count against me instead... I think it's fairly obvious that it isn't a chaotic role as it wouldn't make much sense to have a role that punishes you for going towards your win condition.

I was in the hospital last night, so obviously I didn't see anything else happen.

I know there was something else I did want to say and it's completely escaping me at the moment, but I am wondering if perhaps Zote is slipping under the radar a bit? I'll be back later with some more stuff when I have a little more time (Just trying to put out something now), but from a quick skim I have noticed a couple of odd-looking comments? I'll take a better look at it later. Also, I apologise if I missed it, but I haven't spotted a roleclaim either, but I might have just skimmed over it. I apologise if that's the case.

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
can back up that her role is named Avenger at least fwiw. Do you have any information on what your character or role name is to compare to Goombuigi? Also, it seems like the doctor did die at the hospital based on phase story, so I'm a little surprised you saw nothing at all but idk how Masquerade night is or if the flavor hid the fact that he was bodyguarding someone.

I agree TPG is kind of slipping under the radar but hes done much more than Goombuigi. I suppose you could subscribe to the theory that TPG himself is the mind controller due to Snack being forced to carry specifically Zote's corpse around N1, but I need to hear something from him

Goombuigi

The Luigi-fied Goomba
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Goombuigi

M-eye role is Transformer, which means that during the n-eye-ght, I can transform into any animal or object, unless it's another player. And to be clear, I'm not a Heartless, I'm a Lawful.

BBQ Turtle

Crazy sponsors lady.
Wiki Administrator
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
can back up that her role is named Avenger at least fwiw. Do you have any information on what your character or role name is to compare to Goombuigi? Also, it seems like the doctor did die at the hospital based on phase story, so I'm a little surprised you saw nothing at all but idk how Masquerade night is or if the flavor hid the fact that he was bodyguarding someone.

I agree TPG is kind of slipping under the radar but hes done much more than Goombuigi. I suppose you could subscribe to the theory that TPG himself is the mind controller due to Snack being forced to carry specifically Zote's corpse around N1, but I need to hear something from him
Sorry, when I said that I meant I didn't see anything other than the doctor being killed. The character is called Punished Paul and he looks like a sort of cowboy/western type guy with an eye patch and a sombrero.

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
Means TPG is the heartless and won't tell us in that case is my guess. Don't believe Goombuigis roleclaim personally so for now I'm gonna ##Vote: Goombuigi.

TPG pls post ur role

Thanos (Car)

from deltarune
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/Him/His

hey its me ghzoste back from the abyss. just had to beat the hollow knight there were some shenanigans going on underground yknow what im zaying

anyway zote: bbq turtle. shes mafia, goombuigis the heartless, and im spirit from friday night funkin, the innocent possessor. clearly after a lifetime of losing rap battles and getting stomped on for being a meanie ive settled down as a mischievous kind ghoul in chaos town

my role is similar to ninja squids but more investigative. once a night i can reside in someones body, getting to submit night actions for them. if theyre targeted by a kill attempt, i risk dying instead of them. ive been using this as a pseudo role-cop, by possessing people and trying to get them to use their roles, either to target themselves or to just goof around and find out what they can do

1638231531319.png

i look like this, kind of. artists rendition

i messed my role up on night one and assumed i could do my own freeform actions as well as possessing someone, so that night my submissions were merged and i possessed snack, but did my own freeform actions in snacks body, which is why he was lugging zote around all day. ive recently been possessing turb to corroborate his role and to act as protection, but i havent been able to control him since yeah, hes too strong to be influenced. night before last he just hung out at the gym with the green chicken, and last night he busted into the police precinct and did some research, making a connection between bbq and the avenger role.

bbq turtle is lying about her role. i know shes the 'avenger' but what shes saying about her role ability doesnt match up with what i know

on night 2 i possessed luigi 64dd, who she has replaced, and attempted to use their night action on their own body. i was successfully able to target myself, and do 'something', though i didnt feel its effects at all since i was only able to do that one thing. my results have been slightly obscured throughout the nights, i assume as a balance thing so i cant just completely identify everyones exact role abilities (for example i wasnt able to tell exactly what turb was doing last night, only that he did research that i didnt understand + the connection between bbq and avenging)

given that i know that bbq HAS a night action, even if i dont know exactly what it does, means that i know her roleclaim is false since shes said her role is a purely passive day-affecting role. maybe the vote things true but shes definitely hiding SOMETHING

as for lynching her over goombuigi... i know his roleclaims pretty crap and hes presumably obscuring his actual heartless role with a 'i can transform into something in the night, you wont be able to verify it because it means i will never leave a trace of my actions in other peoples results but trust me!' type beat. since i guess he has to die to something other than a lynch going off of WT's card, if we lynch bbq now, assuming shes the last mafian, the game will be over and goombuigi will lose anyway? idk if the heartless winning would be good for us or not but i do know that kingdom hearts is never good news and i certainly dont want more anime in this mafia game

this leaves us with our final list of players (im making up the role titles 'cause i forgot the actual ones):
*turb, the innocent strong guy. his actions are auto-enforced and he has access to the gym. he can also bust through walls
*shoey, the innocent trickster. he will always appear as reading on the bench while his real self can do other cool shit
*me, the innocent ghoul. i can possess people to try and figure out what their role can do, and can protect them on the account of them dying in the night. this hasnt happened yet though
*perch, the innocent rich guy. i guess his deal is just pranking everyone with all of his gimmick machines, as well as access to his richboy mansion
*goombuigi, the heartless... whatever.
*bbq turtle, the chaotic avenger. is lying about her role

and finally a new kind of sus chart. since im pretty confident in the inno/evil thing ive opted to go for a general playstyle assessment chart

use this to... idk
ill just make a regular sus chart

as you can see im confident in my choices except for perch who i am willing to lynch if everything goes catastrophically wrong. thats not a knock against him or anything, im just uber confident in me turb and shoey (to a mildly lesser extent) and perch is in the lower echelon of 'people who are more innocent than goombuigi and bbq turtle'

Thanos (Car)

from deltarune
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/Him/His
oh and the fish thing was just me picking up a fish that had knocked me out previously and trying to knock people out with it to see if it was an item or something that only a specific person could do

for a few nights in the midgame i wasnt possessing anyone and was just doing freeform stuff to try and figure out the fishmans identity before we found out it was blathers. i also figured i wasnt gonna get targeted since ive been trying to play pretty lowkey, and i didnt want to increase my chances of dying by possessing others

i was killed n1 in sheep mafia for being too innocent and i didnt want a repeat of that when i could be of service in this endgame

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
ok thanks. I guess I'm like, sus of why the spirit/possessor role would be inno (though guys like frank sahwit have been lawful) nor do I know if revin has played fnf, nor do I also know why goombuigi claimed to be lawful when I think he wouldn't win unless he got NKed, but I'll just choose to believe you for now anyway. If it's a gambit where you are mafia then I lost fair and square
##Unvote
##Vote: BBQ Turtle

Thanos (Car)

from deltarune
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/Him/His
wasnt xenohort an innocent, im pretty sure hes a bad guy in his base game because he wears black which is the evil colour in kingdom hearts i think

shoey says "i'm kind of having trouble because tpg has the sounds ofa mafa power. but i don't know why tpg would out himself with that power, if he wasn't inno"

if i was mafia i would have lost the game just now. assuming theres one mafia left (EXTREMELY likely), the final mafian literally cannot afford to lie for one mislynch. theyd be immediately outed, and would die the next day. innocents can afford another mislynch or two. probably just the one mislynch though. i cant even think of some weirdo insane role power that would allow a mafia win in this scenario, especially since my role has been proven by possessing snack and turb etc.

Raiko Horikawa

Live your life according to your rhythm!
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Superchao

Renne
Masquerade night definitely gave me SOME information, that's for sure. I didn't know who everyone was - or at least, I wouldn't have, but being Socialite told me who NPCs were - but I could make out general actions.

Renne
Now. I think we had someone to lynch? Perhaps she's the Heartless, and he's the Mafia. But either way, it doesn't matter. We'll solve this puzzle once and for all.

Vote: BBQ Turtle

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
had the idea that bbq maybe gets more votes the more mafia members are dead and just about shit myself (i dont know if this is actually part of her power) but yeah, tpg is right in that unless there's a really fucked rolepower we'd just catch the last mafia out the next day anyway afaik
@JamesCalebJackson(ghost) @Goombuigi pls vote bbq turtle if you are around so i feel safe at night

Status
Not open for further replies.