Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
suslist 2 speedrun lets go

i am not a bodyguard. what i did with viola at the barbecue does not contradict ns's claim. it could still be valid
if i die tonight lynch blathers i think. or goombuigi

• ns - claim or no claim, sgow and blathers have been fond of throwing shit at him which reflects poorly on blathers and better on NS. like yea yea there's always the make your teammate seem non sus thing or whatever but thats something that should be only considered later on. im going to analyse night actions now because fukg
  • goombuigi - sussy because of pitohui's description of his role portrait. assuming he is the heartless & not a chaotic but it could go either way unless he has a Convincing claim and shit. dont know how ljs's Joe Kenda thing works into the role still!!! if it even matters!!!!
  • pitohui - inno until further notice
  • perch - my thoughts on him havent changed but im more willing to believe hes just an inactive inno unless theres something else fucked about him
  • blathers - either an inno who truly isnt paying attention or big sussy mafia. tempted to beleive the latter even with his thoughtpost on NS (admittedly a good thing that he was able to type it up)
  • shoey - is shoey
  • bbq - is trying to thoughtpost and im willing to give her leeway as she's a replacement but she still could be chaotic trying to build up good faith. i sus her less than goombuigi when considering they're both replacements.
  • tpg - inno/independent probably. i dont think it would be worth for him to build up a lot of cred by going in on sgow immediately while waiting on fwd (still results in the loss of his teammates if he were chaotic), but it is something i noticed -- its unlikely to be much or could just be timezone fuckery, but i want to at least have it said for now

Revin

Ace Detective
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Reverse Input
Night 6

"...I guess I gotta kill someone else tonight, huh?"​

Sitting in the town square, Mater looked on as he saw his target going about her life. After all this killing, he was beginning to have second thoughts. People like the old party man or the strange sea girl... did they really deserve to die? He had asked Lightning, but he brushed off his concerns, instead pointing out that tonight's target would be part of a rival mafia who needed to be taken out. Mater sighed, and approached Viola. Part of him wanted to let her go, thinking maybe he could convince her to leave town instead... but she wouldn't have any of it. Instead of following his advice, she merely giggled and declared that the Cadaverini Family would soon be the only mafia outfit in Chaos Town. Seeing that there was no other way out, Mater steeled himself and shot her. He watched as she slumped down to the ground, and then ran away crying, thinking only about what a horrible monster he himself had been turned into.

Hooded Pitohui has been killed! He was...
gravedigger.png

"Another needless death... I know that Viola was a somewhat... interesting individual, but it's clear now that her heart was always in the right place. I hope you'll all do your best today to find another one of those Chaotics so that we can avenge all of those who have fallen to them so far."

It is now Day 7! Voting may begin. The phase will end

Last edited:

Ninja Squid

NS
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ninja Squid
Vote: InsaneBlathers

Per what I said yesterday, but in short, throwing accusations on me similarly to what SGoW had done, not taking part of both chaotic lynchs, and then start to question my Doctor claim despite it being backed up (in defense, said to have forgotten what Pitohui and WT said)... Well, suffice to say that's too questionable for my liking right now.

Thanos (Car)

from deltarune
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
theres forgetfulness, then ignorance, and then theres wilful ignorance. personally i draw the line before forgetfulness
would like to see ns and blathers duke it out a bit more. theyre kind of just slinging shit at each other without really responding to what the other has to say

lets see some more deconstructions of arguments and lets get some CONVERSATION going
if you want
(i am looking for something to do this phase)

Revin

Ace Detective
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Reverse Input
given the level of activity in the first 12 hours of this phase, and giving consideration to players like blathers who are busy with thanksgiving celebrations, ive gone ahead and made the decision to extend the phase by 24 hours, meaning it will now end . i hope this extension will take the pressure off a bit and gives you more time to spend with your family without worrying about silly forum games. have a good thanksgiving everyone (or a good thursday/friday if youre not american)!

Reko Yabusame

I love theming after games I have never played!
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Superchao

Renne
We need some discussion. What better way than to prompt someone on the chopping block?

Renne
Vote: Blathers. It's Friday, is it not? Let's hear your side of the story in the full. Every little detail.

Thanos (Car)

from deltarune
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
ok obviously theyre both being lazier than a [thanksgiving reference] so im gonna give them some homework and vote once i get some responses in

@Ninja Squid
*Why did you completely ignore blather's case against you
*Why were you making promises to analyse people's votes and never followed up on it
*Why were you putting pressure on inactives who you knew wouldn't respond
*If blathers is chaotic, what does that say about the rest of the gang

@W.D. Blathers
*are you still as suspicious of ninja squid now knowing that his claim is mildly verified and that his role has precedent in previous games
*you are pressuring ninja squid for voting luigi 64dd due to his inactivity, but also put pressure on turb and bbq turtle citing their inactivity. is there a nuance here im not seeing?
*say that we lynch ninja squid and hes mafia. what do you do next and how do we keep discussion going with our last lead extinguished
*how was your thanksgiving (not a trick question)

@everyone
*do you think even the worst person can change?
*that everyone can be a good person, even if they try?
*do you wanna have a bad time?

10 hours

id like to see some posts from other people too, i admit i havent been as on top of things as i wanted to be this phase but hopefully im making amends by prompting this
i didnt celebrate thanksgiving or anything i was just out
shoey seems to have gone ghost, idk if thats in some contrived protest of something or if hes doing the mets or if he forgot to play but worth keeping an eye out for him EDIT shoey was out of town yesterday he is forgiven for all crimes
truth be told the playercounts thinning out so i cant be expecting activity levels comparable to day 1-3 but thats no excuse for silence

Last edited:

BBQ Turtle

Crazy sponsors lady.
Wiki Administrator
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
@everyone
*do you think even the worst person can change?
*that everyone can be a good person, even if they try?
*do you wanna have a bad time?
Well this is certainly an interesting set of questions I'm not entirely sure how to answer. I'm also slightly worried by the fact that only one of all of these questions you've posed has been marked as not being a trick question. Is this in a mafia context or not? I think I'll give a non-mafia answer first and then the mafia-related answer second.
  • I guess so? Whether that is for the better or worse is questionable though... or simply staying just the same./Depends on if there's role swapping involved... but I don't think we've seen anything that suggests it so far and this isn't Waluigi Time Cereal Mafia, so I'm going to say probably not in this case?
  • Possibly? Depends on where you define good, and a very specific set of conditions for it to happen./See second answer to last question.
  • Not particularly, no./Again, probably not.

In terms of stuff related to the ongoing Ninja Squid and Blathers situation, I haven't really come across anything new yet... I haven't really picked up on anything that pushes me one way or another. I've seen the points people are bringing up and such, I just don't know if I entirely follow them- not that I think they're wrong or anything, I just guess I'm looking for different things or interpreting it in a different way. I'll try to find some time to have another look over things and spot something else. Having a bit of a hard time cracking this one.

Also, as much as people seem to have insisted that there isn't anything much we can glean from night actions/results this game, I did see something that struck me as a little odd- I decided to stake out the town square last night and see if I could catch anything of interest there, and, among other relatively normal things, I did see Goombuigi asleep while Pitohui was pouring water on him- anything you can tell us about that?

Ninja Squid

NS
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ninja Squid
I'll be gone soon for an hour at least, so I will be brief.

I haven't actually ignore it. I did a post after he did that case by bringing some detail and clarifications, such as how he said my Doctor claim seemed off, which I pinpointed posts done by both WT and Pitohui that could back up what I precisely did, to which he responded that he forgot about these, which is fair enough.

*Why were you making promises to analyse people's votes and never followed up on it
I never said something like that??? Looking back, I now noticed that Blathers actually split up a post that was supposed to be one part of the same body.

These two posts that he separated here...

...are actually together in one whole post (take note that I said "I have been taking the time..." and NOT "I will take the time...", and what I mentioned below what actually what was striking me as odd from looking back on the previous votes, so I never said that I will come back or did a promise about coming back with something. So, I don't know why he divided the post the way he did. Perhaps, just a misunderstanding.

*Why were you putting pressure on inactives who you knew wouldn't respond
I can understand that Luigi 64DD was busy and actually said that he wasn't 100% sure he could actually play this game, but we can't be sure of is that he isn't a chaotic, so I wanted to know if he did something, such as night actions that could be valuable for us to know, or that could help us finding who are the chaotics since he didn't posted at all after Night 1 iirc, but once he dropped out, I decided to remove my vote and let the chance to the replacement to actually come and post. It was more of a pressure vote than anything else, really.

*If blathers is chaotic, what does that say about the rest of the gang
I feel like maybe BBQ Turtle or Goombuigi might be a chaotic? I may be leaning more into BBQ than Goombuigi because, Goombugi replaced LJS, and he kinda went into a fight with FWD who was a chaotic, so I just find this a bit weird to go after your partner the way they did at that time, unless it was a strategy or something, but LJS had a very bandwagon voting behavior that was pretty suspicious too. I'll probably read the thread again tonight to make sure.

There's also Shoey, and honestly I am not really sure what to think about his roleclaim yet, because it pretty much hide whatever he is doing during night phases, and that doesn't really look pro-town tbh, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

As for you, turb, and perch, you're pretty much innos at this point for me.

Last edited:

W.D. Blathers

☝︎❒︎♏︎♏︎⧫︎♓︎■︎♑︎⬧︎
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
InsaneBlathers
*are you still as suspicious of ninja squid now knowing that his claim is mildly verified and that his role has precedent in previous games
*you are pressuring ninja squid for voting luigi 64dd due to his inactivity, but also put pressure on turb and bbq turtle citing their inactivity. is there a nuance here im not seeing?
*say that we lynch ninja squid and hes mafia. what do you do next and how do we keep discussion going with our last lead extinguished
*how was your thanksgiving (not a trick question)
- Not as much but my suspicions of him still aren't completely cleared, especially when he still hasn't addressed all of my accusations/observations from earlier. Before I forget, vote:ninja squid
- With Turb I actually wasn't paying attention to him and because he wasn't speaking in character very much I kinda just assumed he was inactive? idk what happened there
And I can excuse BBQ because they just joined as a replacement recently but I will keep an eye on them
- I said this last night but no one responded; I asked for everyone's top 3 sussy picks. Maybe if we get that done tonight we'll have some better leads? I'll have to look back and come up with some new ideas, BBQ's at the top of my list rn
- Thanksgiving was nice, had a mucho tasty key lime pie

Revin

Ace Detective
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Reverse Input
Vote tally:
InsaneBlathers - 2 (NS, Perch)
Ninja Squid - 1 (InsaneBlathers)

The phase will end in roughly 8 and a half hours.

Sou Hiyori

miss sara it seems i'm stuck on marioboards.com
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
everyone shut up about blathers and ns not responding to each other and remember that ns and sgow (confirmed mafia) got into a big ass slap fight on the day fwd died over NS voting l64dd and blathers has just been chilling doing whatever and not paying attention to the game. like at first i was like uh, actually, if it's not blathers it's probably ns, but realistically if it's not blathers it's probably some other fuck head who's been going under our nose like tpg or something. whatever. im voting blthers. i might have to rethink this if he flips not chaotic and then go random.org a new sussy to post about.
edit: in fact sgow called out NS for this behavior when FWD voted ljs who was also inactive at that point! double standards! meaning NS is probably inno!
##vote: blathers
this is for viola

Thanos (Car)

from deltarune
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
i think YOU are asking for it at this point
Zote:Blathers
thanks for the responses everyone, nice work

JamesCalebJackson(ghost)

That's what I call hamburgers
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
"Do the thing kid" Scarface says
"Uh right goss Vote:glathers" The warrior votes
"Now then onto future matters i'm real torn on Renne see on one hand her threatining to glow up the sun is pretty sketchy and she's geen kind of off with her votes. Gut on the other hand she claims to ge the socialite and nobody else has claimed to be the socialite." Scarface says pondering.
"Yeah and if shes the Socialite and the Knights of the no Quarter are the Gutler well goss it wouldn't really make sense for the gutler's power to rely on a member of the outfit now would it goss?" Asks the Warrior.
"No Kid no it wouldn't and since the Socialite isn't exactly a cracker jack power I think we can assume the dame is on the side of good and not the side of gad. Of course this is all assuming this glathers got flips as a technical wonder of the outfit and not an inno. If it turns out he's an inno i'm gonna be mighty suspicious of NS and maybe that GBQ Turtle" Scarface says as the night begins to close.

Sou Hiyori

Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
early predicting in case i die that goombuigi is the pretender heartless or w/e and bbq turtle is mafia but dont quote me on this. it could be the reverse. it could even be neither of these people

Revin

Ace Detective
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Reverse Input
Day 7

Vote tally:
InsaneBlathers - 5 (NS, Perch, Turb, TPG, Shoey)
Ninja Squid - 1 (InsaneBlathers)

"Well, the holiday is over and it looks like you've all made another decision... let's hope you manage to continue your streak of good lynches!"

".......li.........ght.............."​

The Gatekeeper picked up the Gamecube, unplugged it from everything and threw it in the pit. As soon as it went through, it landed in a cold, sterile office wher-

[[THIS STORY HAS BEEN REDACTED AS A RESULT OF A CEASE AND DESIST ORDER FROM THE OWNER OF THE GAMECUBE]]

InsaneBlathers was lynched! He was...
fishmonger.png

"You know, I think I owe all of you an apology... you may have gotten off to a poor start and needlessly lynched both innocent people and someone we specifically shouldn't have lynched, but it looks like you've all found your groove! I'm sure that there can't be many of Lightning's cronies left, so I look forward to hearing your thoughts tomor-"

Suddenly, a giant ray fires from an unknown location, shooting into space and making a direct collision with the sun! For a brief moment, it seems to do nothing, but then... the sun explodes! Violently! And everything begins to go dark...

"Stay calm, everyone! Luckily, we've all prepared for this eventuality..."

"yeah thats right, this just means its time for..."​

"The End of the World Masquerade Party!"​

Attention all players! It is now Masquerade Night!

In the event of a world-ending cataclysm, Chaos Town residents do what any other normal people would do: put on silly masks to hide their identities and do ridiculous things as they prepare for the end of existence as we know it! Tonight, all player actions will be anonymised! This means that, while you will see actions performed as submitted, you will not be able to identify the player who is doing those actions, and all actions will instead be attributed to a "Masked Person"! Please keep this in mind as you are submitting your actions.

It is now Night 7 (Masquerade). Please submit your night actions. Due to scheduling reasons, this phase will be extended by 24 hours, meaning the phase will end .

Sou Hiyori

Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
skeleton of suslist 3 (functionally final version)

tpg - inno. I assume this is some sort of inno equivalent to blathers role, his fish thing, yes. Inno
perch - inno but why did he blow up the sun? Did go blathersvoting p aggressively which I respect
ns - inno. clear from how blathers lynch went imo
shoey - inno. I have less evidence here but hes inno because I believe him to be
me - inno (fake (real))
Goombuigi - not inno. Likely the heartless to WTs nobody from pitos description of his role ( https://www.marioboards.com/threads/44488/post-2307579 ). https://www.khwiki.com/Marionette ?? not an exact match but maybe someone else can spitball more stuff
Bbq - not inno. The arsonist? Her waffling on blathers is questionable I suppose

I do therein Decree this sus list Canonical.
Therefore mafia I ask of you, if you wish to let WT and Goombuigi win; NK goombuigi tonight and leave us to our devices to lynch bbq. There are, of course, other possible candidates but I believe it's one of the replacements in earnest. Switch the names around if you may.

Hypothetical numbers:
12 innos
2 pretenders
4 mafia
For a total of 18 and a 1:3 mafia:inno ratio

Might make another post about the mets later

Sou Hiyori

Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
d1 this d1 that...., LJS had a lot of roleplay actions and the only thing l64dd did in public all game was come in for a late no lynch + summary of what happened that day prob for inno cred so im not analyzing D1-D3 thanks for your understanding

DAY 4: SOME SHIT HAPPENS
View attachment 21295
Mario: Well, you big faker, you haven't given me any answers. So...

Vote: "Luigi" (FWD)
  • LJS comes in mid ZDR lynch (which had both FWD and SGOW hopping on it) just to finish his RP and vote FWD for being a luigi or something idk lol. def possible to be a scum move still but im reading this as more independentposting than anything else when considering later events
  • NS (basically confirmed inno now because he went hard on tearing out Blathers' throat) votes for LJS because of the whole rp shenanigans; i dont ahve anything else to say here but i noticed it and typed it up anyway. something something its between the replacements

Night 4/Day 5: shit happens 2
Looks like a SUSSY BAKA LIST is in order
ZOTE.XMLHe is ZOTE.XML. No FURTHER INVESTIGATION required2 SUSSY BAKAS
TACOBELL.XMLForgot her name, but SHE SEEMS HELPFUL1 SUSSY BAKA
Q-TARO.XMLSeems to have some STUNT DOUBLES running around. But the REAL GUY is rarely here4 SUSSY BAKAS
REALLUIGI.XMLSystems indicate that he may NOT BE THE REAL LUIGI. Systems also appear to be slightly DAMAGED.2 SUSSY BAKAS
RENNE.XMLNot sure yet. HAVEN'T PAID ATTENTION TO THEM3 SUSSY BAKAS
BANDAGELADY.XMLThey seem ok, I GUESS. I'm not really SURE2 SUSSY BAKAS
ARLE.XMLKINDA SUSSY. Maybe be a BIT CLEARER with your REASONINGS and SUCH4 SUSSY BAKAS
SCARFACE.XMLOh right you exist2 SUSSY BAKAS
MINECRAFT.XMLUm WHO ARE YOU again?3 SUSSY BAKAS?

Our TOP SUSPECTS seem to be Q-TARO.XML and ARLE.XML

I probably missed a FEW PEOPLE. Memory banks are beginning to SEE WEAR AND TEAR, processors are BEGINNING TO OVERHEAT

View attachment 21314
I don't FEEL THAT GREAT​
  • Blathers makes a sus list and calls out me and LJS (LJS drops out around the beginning of Day 5). FWD and SGOW are relatively low. L64DD is ignored.
  • TPG goes for Blathers on Day 5 since he wants reasoningposts from him which, I did already think TPG was inno as of Suslist 3, but its (imo) more evidence towards him being inno + the theory that its between the replacements
  • interesting to note though i dont think it damages the theory too much; NS sees both L64DD and LJS asleep in town square, so L64DD was maybe not being puppeted by mafia unless Revin gave them wiggle room on that/he had a power similar to Shoey and FWD? I'm not too sure & also didn't read hard enough to see if he visits places on earlier nights

Still Day 5: scrutiny
  1. FWD votes for LJS despite him being in the middle of being replaced
  2. Nine spearheads a vote on FWD
  3. NS votes L64DD with him being inactive (and iirc not having officially dropped out yet?)
  4. FWD unvotes LJS
  5. L64DD officially drops out
  6. NS unvotes L64DD, saying he'll wait for the replacement
  7. SGOW runs into the thread to bitchslap NS for voting L64DD because he thinks voting an inactive is a scum tactic; ignores FWD the entire post, who just did the exact same thing not long prior, while FWD well knew the replacement was on the way
  8. NS refutes SGOW
So anyway, Day 5 was lynch FWD day & we all know where that went. What I am left to think after this series of events was that SGOW was trying to get NS out on his slight sus plays/inactivity while also implicitly defending L64DD and leaving LJS out to dry. A while later these two players were, of course, replaced (LJS by Goombuigi and L64DD by BBQ). Goombuigi hasn't said much, but we do have visual on his role from what Pitohui has told us, whereas we know basically nothing about BBQ aside from her trying to get towncred from SGOWvoting and waffling on the Blathers lynch harder than basically any other living player who was active in it.
but wait. Im not done yet.

the puppeteer

Something weird happened last night. Usually I'd be all over that kind of shit, but I guess it's kinda less fun when someone else does it to you.

Some entity ṡ̸̤͉̑͛ȩ̷̝̳̀͘͝v̵̛̲̭̦͛͊ḙ̵̢̲̄̐̆r̵͓̖̯̅͌ḙ̴̡̢͠d̵̪̏ ̸̬̤́̓t̸̛̩͕̖̑́ḧ̸̫̮́e̷̢̙͔͋ ̵̖͓̀l̷̛̻͗͝í̶̯̋͠ń̶̬̥͂k̶̜͛̀ ̴̣̪͈̓̓t̵͙̅̋̆o̷͕͖̯͊̓ ̷̺̑̕t̴̰̝͑̂͌h̷̰͔̒̋é̴̦̳͖̈́̉ ̶͙̌͑́ͅp̸̜͕͊͗̈́̌͗̀͆͂y̴̧̧̖͎̲̱͓̬͍̞͗͠r̸̢̘͓̮̝͍̰͓̓̔͋͘͝ͅa̷̘͓̝͖͍̞̠͚̯̔̍̉̿̾͒̏͘m̸͓͇̭̄͆̒̈́̎͑͆̀͒̎͠į̶̻̖̣̟̪͙͊̈́̄̍̍͘͠ͅḏ̸͖͕͙̠̤͔̟̊̀̏̕ took over my physical body and made me carry the bug dude... Or, the bug corpse that I thought was the bug dude but is actually just a corpse the other guy is carrying around, in circles in town square.

Again, would be fun. If it happened to someone else.

That's why I questioned them.

So yeah, whether bug's sus or not, there's some kinda mind-controller running around. I'm not not excited to see who they'll get next, but I'm technically on you guys' side I guess, so maybe like, watch out.

Hey, mind-controller. A̸p̶o̸l̶o̶g̶i̵z̷e̴ and maybe we can still be friends.

Y̸ ̸O̴ ̷U̵⠀⠀C̵ ̷A̷ ̸N̵ ̵T̷⠀⠀R̶ ̶U̸ ̷N̸⠀⠀F̴ ̷R̴ ̶O̴ ̸M̸⠀⠀M̵̳̒ ̵͓̾Ê̴̬

Just something to think about. I think we could get along pretty well.

How are you talking?

If you're like, possessed by a ghost or something that might be kinda cool. But...
so admittedly this is something i paid jack shit attention to when it first came up but it interested me on a reread. why was Snack forced to carry Zote's corpse around in the town square all night on Night 1, against his own actions? probably the LJS/Goombuigi role considering its a ghost shrouding a puppet of Shmaluigi, apparently. I was going to make an argument that LJS did this because he was sus of Snack, but then I read back even further and Flygon was the one who voted Snack Day 1, so again, fuck Day 1 since it doesnt fit my argument

refutation
imo the only thing that really might shatter the whole theory and put sus on Goombuigi instead (beyond someone else walking up and saying YO IM THE OTHER PRETENDER) is uh, maybe both of the pretenders are from amogus and related to Lightning or some shit lol? in which case disregard my entire post, the mind controller is obviously the last Mafia. i cant really say in full confidence right now. if i live to see another day I might be able to help, but in that case @Ninja Squid bodyguard me because I'm nervous (its your choice though). Admittedly LJS's bandwagon behavior and RP votes do complicate things a lot too, as well as L64DD being so inactive

anyway its not always about confusing scumhunt posts its about THE METS BABY LOVE THE METS ALRIGHT BABY LETS GO GET A HOME RUN BABY LOVE THE METS LETS GO METS

Sou Hiyori

Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
@Ninja Squid separate from my post earlier, did you drag someone in particular to the hospital N1? want to know if thats why we had a no kill night

anyway me and shoey were dishing out theories on why FWD pointed out the arsonist & replacements in particular and I honestly dont even know what the arsonist does admittedly, I thought it was a guy who just burned buildings down, but shoey has more to say on that when he posts soon. I figure its either a genuine distraction or a double bluff, which are literally the only two options, but i'd need to know more about what the role actually DOES to say for sure. either way, pointing out a guy who's on your team would be weird, I guess
also i forgot to say in my previous post that uh, blathers switched from sussing LJS early on to BBQ later before he was lynched and stuff, so I dunno! unintentional omission but maybe it changes something for someone

lastly I am roleclaiming as the strongman. nobody can interfere with my actions which is why i requested a bodyguard and not a drag to the hospital. i can also break through the walls of locked locations after a night at the gym.

JamesCalebJackson(ghost)

That's what I call hamburgers
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Night falls on the town after the death of another member of the outfit.
The Warrior and Scarface sit in the Jojamart their new headquarters Scarface counting his money as he looks to the warrior deep in thought
"What's going on over there kid?" asks the skeptical dummy.
"It's just sir the prosecutor mentioned something about an arsonist do you think he was telling the truth and if so why?" Asks the Warrior
Scarface tips back his head thinking for a second before replying "It's possible there is an arsonist that's true. As for why he'd tell us I think its pretty simple let's say there is an arsonist and let's say it's goals and the outfits goals are separate. Well then gy telling us about this arsonist then the outfit is able to put a little git of pressure of itself gy steering our focus onto the arsonist and away from them. Separately it is possible that the outfit and the arsonist have the same goal gut haven't actually communicated yet in which case it's still smart to throw some pressure on the independent gecause every day we don't lynch one of them grings them on step closer to victory"
"Gut sir what if there is no arsonist!" exclaims the warrior.
"Truthfully kid it doesn't matter all to much if there's an arsonist of not gecause our goals stay the same eliminate the outfit that's priority number 1. Now if there's an arsonist we'll probably be able to identify him from the last few remaining people when it comes time for it kid" reassures scarface.