Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ninja Squid

Seiros

GRAAAARGH! The scoundrel who came and punch me, there is no hope of redemption for you. I hope you are prepared to breath your last!

The Immaculate One

Vote: Shy Guy on Wheels

Lady from the church (NS)... what were you doing last night before Shy Guy on Wheels punched you... and interrupted your plans...?

The Immaculate One

I was trying to follow you around like I did a few nights ago... but to tell the truth, I was trying... to protect you. At this point in the game, I am ready to tell you this...

I am the DOCTOR!

The Immaculate One

However, I must point out that I am not the kind of simpleton doctors you can easily find in a port town. I am a unique case of doctor. I have two different powers. One of them is to bring an individual to the Hospital for a night check, protecting them from harm, but also preventing them from using night powers. I did so with Tigger (Waluigi Time) on Night 2.

My second power is following someone the entire night, acting as a bodyguard. If someone attempt to kill the individual I tried to protect, I become the target instead. I used this power on you the wicked girl (Hooded Pitohui) on Night 3, and on Ninelevendo on Night 4. Shy Guy on Wheels prevented me from using my powers on you again the wicked girl (Hooded Pitohui) this night.

I was also able to get interesting informations from following individuals, but last night, because of the scoundrel, I was not able to pay attention to what was happening at the barbecue.

Minecraft with Gadget

I also like to build Brown Bricks, with Minecrap!
Pronouns
He/him
I don't really know what you want me to say. Do I need to defend myself? Can't really do that when the agreement is just that I'm mafia. Like, I can't really defend myself against accusations like this:
sgow - is mafia
why? I don't know either. It feels like it was randomly decided over the course of the last day phase and now I will die for it. Perhaps Pitohui has one? I don't know, it's not as if it's actually possible to read his posts with all of the elipses.

I'm going to assume it was because of my NS vote, in which case, yeah, I agree, that can seem pretty suspect. I hadn't fully thought out the vote, and just kind of wanted to get something in because I saw there already four different votes all for four different people, and I decided it would be yet funnier if I added the fifth one. I already had the vote and joke reason done from an earlier vote on him I gave up on, so I just repurposed it into an attempt of a more serious as I was genuinely suspicious of him. I didn't bother going back or looking through anything because I didn't really feel like it. I could've justified the vote better, but I didn't really want to at that moment. There's about three minutes between Revin's phase update and my vote, that's how much effort I put into it.

I think someone mentioned it could've been a way to distract from FWD? (I'm still too lazy to read through the thread again) But at that point in the phase, as I'd mentioned, there were three other people who had the same amount of votes (1), so I wouldn't really say he was at risk of death, and if I was a mafia member, I wouldn't have wanted to distract from him until later in the phase (and better yet, using someone who already had votes).

The only actual reason I've seen is NS's vote from last phase, which judged me based on my night actions, and I have already stated that they have no bearing on anyone's alignment and shouldn't be used to make calls on someone, as there really isn't any way to be "pro-town" or "anti-town" during the night. Just come up with stupid shitposts, and that's exactly what I did.

Sou Hiyori

miss sara it seems i'm stuck on marioboards.com
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
Sorry I guess this sounds insane (as I did not really mention it at all earlier so I dont blame it for seeming like we all formed a sudden lynch mob) but I've sussed you for a while past d1 shitposting just due to a lack of activity and seemingly only going on meme wagons and trying to deflect from my pov. Like yeah you've explained it now for better or worse but thats just the vibes I get; had I not done the FWD callout I'd probably have voted you yesterday. I don't really have much else to say to your post but I'll probably vote when I'm home from work later tonight or something. Whether its you or another one of my sussies, we will find out.

Re: the fish, I submitted primarily to bodyguard Viola at the party as people prob guessed, but the way my results were worded made it seem like TPG was targeting me with the fish and not her. I bopped him on the head afterward as I was too much of a man to be deterred by big tuna.

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird with Batrachotoxin!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
Perhaps Pitohui has one?
(No RP for speed's sake and also I'm going to find fanart appropriate for a moment to phase out the ellipses but I need to look for it.)

(I do indeed have a reason, or, well, two, actually. The first reason, you've identified.)

I think someone mentioned it could've been a way to distract from FWD? (I'm still too lazy to read through the thread again) But at that point in the phase, as I'd mentioned,
(This is my first reason. Now, admittedly, this isn't the strongest of reasons, and if it were this alone, I don't know how much trust I'd put in this. Your argument here makes sense to me, enough at least, but...)

and I have already stated that they have no bearing on anyone's alignment and shouldn't be used to make calls on someone, as there really isn't any way to be "pro-town" or "anti-town" during the night
(...this is a part of my other reason. FWD was quick to caution us against asking about night actions and results, too, which simply doesn't hold up. To act as though night activities are all just jokes means to give up on a major mechanic of this game that can provide additional info. Why would the mafia ignore night actions and not use them? If they have reason to use them, we have reason to investigate them.)

(And night actions and role powers have some overlap and synergy in this game. If you don't have any useful night actions in a freeform manner, you probably have some role power to use. Are you simply not using it? If so, why? What benefit does that bring to anyone?)

(I'll grant that Nine also made similar comments about inspecting night actions being unhelpful, and he's a confirmed innocent, but that doesn't change that "do nothing but joke at night and don't ask about it because it doesn't matter" is a flawed line of reasoning.)

(At this point, unlees you have really good reason to hide it, I'd suggest a roleclaim with a good explanation of why you haven't used your power, or what you've really been up to. AND I'd highly recommend some detailed thoughts from you. Who's suspicious? Why? If you want to defend yourself, show us some pro-town moves. Show us some suspicions and your reasoning and that you'll help find the mafia.)

Goombuigi

The Luigi-fied Goomba
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Goombuigi
Mr. I (Goombuigi) can confirm this... Don't give us a full roleclaim... just tell us... if it's true that your ID picture (read: the image on your rolecard)... has a lot of purple in it...

Wh-eye, that is correct. That power you have seems to be working wonders.

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
Viola-Giggling-2-HD.gif
Viola Cadaverini
So you won't... defend yourself... Why could that be...? Haven't I told you... how you could do that...?

I'm not here to be taunted... He's gone... Nobu and Nadie are gone... There's only one thing left for me... to do...

If I'm being asked to become serious, I'll teach Chaos Town why the name Cadaverini is feared so far and so wide. This town isn't large enough for two families. We'll eliminate the rest of Lightning's allies and build a new Cadaverini mafia...

Viola-Giggling-1-HD.gif
Viola Cadaverini
It won't be hard when we'll have Q-Taro as an enforcer and Scarface and the Warrior. We'll have this city in our pockets. We'll finally make it safe for girlbosses...

I was waiting until the night to reveal this, but our enemies have other targets to kill. One reveal won't hurt us. We don't know if Shy Guy on Wheels has a bomber role, or something like it... I could miss the chance to reveal this if he does and kills me...

Mr. I (Goombuigi) has a role which shows a purple and yellow ghost puppeting a wooden version of that famous detective Shmaluigi. What's that role do? Why would you spend the night talking to Stronghart...?

Sou Hiyori

miss sara it seems i'm stuck on marioboards.com
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
##vote: sgow have already constructed in my head that he is mafia

BBQ Turtle

Crazy sponsors lady.
Wiki Administrator
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
OK, still trying to fully catch up (there's a lot to get through and I'm trying to make sure I don't miss something), but there are a few thoughts I did want to put out before the phase ends.

I've noticed there's quite a bit of back-and-forthing between Hooded Pitohui and Ninja Squid. While of the two I'd say I'm slightly more suspicious of Ninja Squid being mafia, the recent doctor claim does put the cat among the pigeons on that one. I wouldn't say that personally that's enough for me to say that they're cleared though. On the other hand, I haven't spotted anything from Pitohui that immediately strikes me as particularly mafia behaviour. My main thought about all of that is there is probably something amongst the confusion there but I can't quite dredge out what. Either way, I'd feel fairly confident in saying the two probably aren't working together- not necessarily that one is mafia and the other isn't, but I don't think they both would be, unless they're going for some particularly aggressive track covering strategy- but I'd think that it perhaps would have gone too far for that.

The other thing that is particularly in discussion at the moment is the case of Shy Guy on Wheels. It's a bit hard to say as he does seem to have done his fair share of messing around, which doesn't particularly point one way or another- but I did notice a few particularly odd interactions with FWD earlier in the thread. I felt like the interactions could have possibly been something read both ways, but they didn't seem like they were being particularly pushy- and I'm wondering if that might have suggested some sort of connection between the two of them?

I think I'm going to Vote: Shy Guy on Wheels for now and hope for the best, but I'll see if I can spot anything else in the bit of time before the phase ends. I just didn't want to leave the day without saying anything (most of my free time is after the phase end), so I thought I'd put out what I've got now.

Revin

Ace Detective
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Reverse Input
Day 6

Vote tally:
SGOW - 5 (TPG, Hooded Pitohui, NS, Turb, BBQ Turtle)

"...Wow, such a quiet day. I guess you guys were really decisive today, huh? Or you just gave up trying... Well, whatever it was, let's hope it worked!"

"...........t..............ni..........ng......."
The Gatekeeper took SGOW to the remains of the Graveyard, where the mysterious gate was slowly growing into a larger, more ominous pit. SGOW tried to punch his way out, but the Gatekeeper nimbly dodged and threw him straight into the gate. Once he landed, SGOW found himself inside a very spacious looking office, dating to the late 18th century. Before him, stood an imposing figure.

"How nice of you to join me, Mr. Wheels. I trust that your journey here went quite well? How does it feel to finally be in London, the capital of science, innovation and the law?"

"I've heard a great deal about your various exploits... your tendency to go around punching mayors and other civilians... your dislike for writing that makes constant use of ellipses.......... I've even heard of some of your earlier exploits, like your intense disappointment at the replacement of one Lightning the Hedgehog with a certain Laurice Misham...... Indeed, I've heard a great many things about you, Mr. Wheels... and they displease me. "

"You see, Mr. Wheels, I am a man of conviction. I am dedicated to ridding our great country of the scum of society, bringing the world into a far more civilised age, where each person fits into their proper place, like gears in an enormous clock. You, however, Mr. Wheels, do not seem to fit into my grand vision... you go around saying things like "Night actions don't matter" and dropping your roleplays after only a single day, and for that, you must be severely punished."

"Of course, I am not an unjust judge. I will give you two minutes to defend yourself... That should be plenty of time, yes?"

SGOW, despite being highly displeased at this whole situation, did his best to respond to the various accusations. They were not perfect arguments, nor did they perfectly absolve him of guilt, but they were honest, and came straight from the heart. Yes, it was quite admirable, the level of hone-

"Your time is up. After hearing your case, I have made my verdict. I pronounce you..."

GUILTY

"That is all. Court is adjourned."​

With this final proclamation, the man reached out his hand... and punched SGOW right IN THE FACE! This knocked him straight back out of the portal, where he splattered straight onto the ground, losing his constitution and returning to being nothing more than a pile of sludge.

Shy Guy on Wheels has been lynched! He was...
absorber.png

"Do you ever wonder what happens on the other side of that portal...? What do you think they see when they go in there? Who do you think they meet?"
"...Oh! Uh, well, anyway... looks like you guys have gotten another one! Excellent work, everyone! You've really turned things around this time, so please keep up the good work. If you keep this up, we'll be done here within a couple more days, I'm sure!"

It is now Night 6! Please submit your night actions. The phase will end .

Thanos (Car)

from deltarune
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
also taking into account the playercount and at least two third parties (the pretenders and, though i have reason to doubt this, the arsonist), there's gonna be what. 1 or 2 mafians left?
we're at least halfway there and have a lot of wiggle room before something like a mylo or lylo hits. what say we celebrate with a random lynch tomorrow

E: actually i will celebrate by killing that sussy sod blathers asap we know its you

W.D. Blathers

☝︎❒︎♏︎♏︎⧫︎♓︎■︎♑︎⬧︎
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
InsaneBlathers
LMAO you think I'm SUSSY

Is this going to be ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE DAYS where you pick someone in THE MORNING and STEAMROLL your way through the WHOLE DAY

Not that it hasn't SOMEWHAT WORKED

But maybe we can TALK ABOUT THIS first?

Maybe each of us should list THREE potential SUSPECTS

OPTIONS and FLEXIBILITY is a safer path

My TOP SUSSY PICKS
A haiku by GameCube

SQUID.XML, huh
The claim is rather FLIMSY
HIDING how they're inactive

BBQTURTLE.XML
Only showed up BARELY, I see
Then just bandwagoned

Then, QTARO.XML
Where have you gone off to, hm?
You are quite absent

Thanos (Car)

from deltarune
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
this going to be ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE DAYS where you pick someone in THE MORNING and STEAMROLL your way through the WHOLE DAY
nah im picking you tonight i got shit to do in the morning and it involves killing the final mafian. im speedrunning

Then, QTARO.XML
You are quite absent
i dunno man he had a pretty decent sus list that went over everyone alive in the game (it also sussed you out as mafia so dont get dismissive!)

cool lets go
why are you pushing on ninja squid so much
why didnt you vote for sgow even though you wanted him to speak up
why is turb one of your sussy picks hes all but confirmed innocent and has been an active participant (i would even say a spearheader in fwd's case [even though it was nine who did the spearheading but turb did the meta joker trick]) in every mafia lynch so far

W.D. Blathers

☝︎❒︎♏︎♏︎⧫︎♓︎■︎♑︎⬧︎
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
InsaneBlathers
nah im picking you tonight i got shit to do in the morning and it involves killing the final mafian. im speedrunning

i dunno man he had a pretty decent sus list that went over everyone alive in the game (it also sussed you out as mafia so dont get dismissive!)

cool lets go
why are you pushing on ninja squid so much
why didnt you vote for sgow even though you wanted him to speak up
why is turb one of your sussy picks hes all but confirmed innocent and has been an active participant (i would even say a spearheader in fwd's case [even though it was nine who did the spearheading but turb did the meta joker trick]) in every mafia lynch so far
Okay FINE

I haven't really been paying attention to QTARO.XML for a while now

SQUID.XML has stood out the MOST TO ME, I guess

Give me some time and I'll BUILD UP A SOLID CASE for him

With SGOW.XML I didn't vote because I THOUGHT he would RESPOND before that STAGE WOULD BE NECESSARY

THEN I was BUSY for a while

Never bothered to VOTE FOR HIM​

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
Viola-Normal-2-HD.gif
Viola Cadaverini
You gave up right after the pressure began to build up. If they don't want to meet an awful end, your partners should follow your example. If it's on the other side of that gate, it's going to be kinder to them than we are.

The other Nobody, we can guess where they are. Let me make... what you call... a sus list...

Q-TaroTurbooPractically confirmed innocent. Instrumental in FWD lynch. Contributed to SGoW lynch and called out sus early. Demonstrated role power, so can't be a Nobody. (1/5)
Rhea/The Immaculate OneNinja SquidDefinitely seems on the up-and-up, now. SGoW was trying hard to push on them to distract from FWD. Probably not a ruse? Didn't seem that desperate, then. Doctor claim appears to hold up so far. Can't be a Nobody, due to demonstrated role. (2/5)
Mr. IGoombuigiVery little to go off of, though maybe looking back at what LJS did will help. LJS and FWD did bicker a bit, albeit, over roleplays. At the least, we know he's not a Nobody, since ZDRMonster's power would have revealed that. (3/5)
Viola CadaveriniHooded PitohuiGaslight, Gatekeep, Gravedig (N/A/5)
RenneSuperchaoAPPARENTLY Lawful. Absolutely zilch to show it, so far, though. Don't particularly trust him. Anything useful to offer? Either way, can't be a Nobody. Socialite claim seems to hold up, but, even without it, he would've shown up as Chaotic with Nobu's power (3/5)
GamecubeBlathersYeah, acting quite odd. Avoided FWD lynch. Agreed SGoW was sus, but didn't vote despite being early in phase with, like, two other votes. His reads seem... questionable. Says he has a stronger case. Let's see it, then evaluate. Possible Nobody. (4/5)
Scarface and the WarriorShoeyDefinitely leans innocent. Voted out FWD. Did pass up on SGoW vote, but it was fairly locked-in. Seems to have confirmed role claim. I guess it could be a lie and he could be submitting nothing and faking us out, but? That'd be super weird. Most likely not a Nobody, as magical girl.
(1/5)
Zote-DraggerThe Pyro GuyHas been on-board with two lynches. One late, one first. Good reads. Definitely innocent leaning. Highly skilled player so could be a ruse, but super unlikely
Role isn't really known, so could be a Nobody. Does seem to be settingself up to be nightkilled, after all. (2/5)
BBQ Turtle (wouldn't it have been really funny if she kept roleplaying User:Luigi 64DD ?)BBQ TurtleVery unknown. Late contribution, but could genuinely be life and timing. Mostly, uh, see if we can find anything about her. Could be a Nobody. (3/5)
I made an extra table row and it's hard to delete...Hit List - Cadaverini, Viola...on mobile so I'm just going to play it off as intentional

Viola-Normal-2-HD.gif
Viola Cadaverini
We should only have two enemies left to find. We've made a narrow list. Picking them out to give them a taste of the Cadaverini recipe shouldn't be hard...

But there's poison in the open. If you "Chaotic" were a true mafia outfit... you would be more careful around poisons. We don't know what could happen if you kill the other Nobody.

Names in blue are potential Nobodies. Take them out in the night and we don't know what will happen. Chaos Town... will belong to the Cadaverini soon... I'll give the Chaotic advice if it means the Nobodies won't take the town first.

W.D. Blathers

☝︎❒︎♏︎♏︎⧫︎♓︎■︎♑︎⬧︎
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
InsaneBlathers
Evaluation of a squid

Day 1
We start with a couple of early votes on ns. Nothing too deep, seems to just be day 1 tomfoolery.

Rhea
Why are you voting me out?

Rhea
I suggest greater care with your choice. Pointing a blade at me is akin to pointing your blade towards the heaven. I do not tolerate such behavior, and for that reason alone, I will vote:TPG, as they are only adding an additional vote on me. Such a foolish behavior cannot go unharmed.

Rhea
May the goddess protect us all.
Seemed to not take that very well hmmmmm
Again it’s just day 1 tomfoolery but I feel like that response was a bit on the aggressive side.
View attachment 21017: I can't give up... my secret ingredient... He's still here... for now... isn't he...? Is that... an answer...?

View attachment 21017: You seem... appealing... I have to find... them... but I can... keep you around... Do you like... Taco Bell? We can... go together... tomorrow... after I look... for them... tonight...

View attachment 21017: Do you... gamble...? I'm looking for... a gambler... The prize pool... only has... your life... What does... this single countervote... accomplish... if you only have... your vote...? Do you not care... about getting something useful... when you could be caught... holding a knife... to someone's throat...?
Pito tends to be hard to interpret sometimes but I think the gist here is that just placing a countervote doesn’t help further discussion- a scum way to do something without actually helping.

Rhea
Foolish girl... There's nothing useful to accomplish right now on the first day of our investigation. I could even say that your vote on me simply to make me speak is a weak reasoning and accomplish nothing to catch a Chaotic fool.
Again, a bad response. You CAN make progress on day 1 but not if you’re pushing away attempts at making progress like that.
Continues to reiterate the “no progress on day 1” argument then doesn’t show up again until night 3. Says they were busy.

Night 3

Seiros
Call me Seiros now. I am a warrior, and I won't stop tracking these worthless rebels until order has been restored! I have been taking the time to analyze everyone's votes from previous days in order to see if there was no anomaly.
Let’s wait and see if we ever get back to that, hm?
I have noticed that Long John Spaghetti has been bandwagoning twice, one for Yoshi the SSM and one against Waluigi Time and we now know that both of them were not chaotic rebels. This isn't a very good track record!

Furthermore, I am wondering what the Flygon is doing. He has not provide a substantial reason when he voted for Waluigi Time.

That said, I cannot deny that Long John Spaghetti is the most suspicious. If he turns out to be a rebel, he should suffer the punishment of the goddess.

Seiros
I should also make you aware that my last night wasn't very useful... All I saw was the tigger being brought up by a mysterious individual to the hospital, and then I saw the wicked girl (Hooded Pitohui) lying unconscious on the road with what seems like a small object near her. I couldn't take note of what was it, but apparently from her own confession, it was a fish.

That's all I have to say.
Okay, better than day 1 but still not much here. Goes for the easy picks and the stuff here seems rather shallow.

Day 4
Funny how the fake red plumber is again joining someone else's vote. I cannot overlook how you join the votes against Yoshi the SSM, and Waluigi Time, and this time around you are joining zdr against Luigi. I can confirm that this Luigi is the very real green plumber. He fixed some broken pipes in the kitchen of the Officer's Academy last month.
Defends FWD, not inherently sussy since there was a bit of debate on that at first but still something to keep in mind. Has a reason for voting LJS and I guess it works but this still feels like they’re going for easy pickings.
Never unvotes LJS though even after the focus shifted to ZDR

Night 4
Another unnecessary roleplay switch. And we never got back to checking those votes, did we?

Day 5
Votes L64DD, still an easy target and an inactive player too. We all remember what happened with magolor back in sheep mafia.
No rp

I think my reasoning is pretty simple, we cannot just sit there and let things go overlooked. 64DD has not posted anything from Day 2 onwards and I was interesting to know if he had something interesting to share. I simply don't know his alignment, but my goal here is too find the chaotic, and because 64DD is inactive, it doesn't mean he isn't a chaotic.

Now, he has dropped out from the game, so that's why I unvoted, I want to give the replacement, a chance to at least let us know if 64DD has done any night actions or found something interesting that can help us find the chaotic players.

Yes, I haven't been the most active here myself, but at least, I provided the results of my own investigations I did from my last night actions, and my own thoughts on why LJS was sus with his bandwagoning votes. If you read my previous posts, you can see I followed Pitohui during Night 3 (which Pitohui backed me up on it), and Ninelevendo during Night 4 and shared what I found out during these night investigations.

What I find funny is you pointing me out on this, when you on the other hand has done very limited postings since Day 3 thus far that could actually benefits us, with you not even sharing what you have been doing during your night investigations. Furthermore, your votes thus far have been:
Day 1 - Yoshi the SSM (inno)
Day 2 - No Lynch
Day 3 - No vote
Day 4 - zdr (inno)

Also, I haven't seen you at the Town Square, and according to Pitohui, you were not at the Graveyard either. So, I'd like to ask, what have you been doing thus far?
Is one of the first people to shift attention to SGoW but the explanation for the L64DD vote boils down to “they should talk more I guess”. If he were able to take the time to talk wouldn’t he have done so? Even scum don’t go completely without posting.
On second thought, and considering both Perch and FWD were seen in the Graveyard, while SGoW was not seen there and at the Town Square, I will Vote:SGoW, not only this can help us getting at least a cop check from either Perch or FWD which isn't possible for SGoW, but SGoW doesn't seem interested in providing us with his night investigations, and is only interested in punching the mayor. I just don't see why we should be keeping him alive if he doesn't want to do a pro-town move.
Votes for SGoW but even the reasoning for that isn’t great, they put too much focus on their night actions when they’re not that relevant? Afaik it’s not a big deal what he does apart from role powers, could be mistaken though. Still, they could have looked at other things that made him sussy.

Seiros

GRAAAARGH! The scoundrel who came and punch me, there is no hope of redemption for you. I hope you are prepared to breath your last!

The Immaculate One

Vote: Shy Guy on Wheels

The Immaculate One

I was trying to follow you around like I did a few nights ago... but to tell the truth, I was trying... to protect you. At this point in the game, I am ready to tell you this...

I am the DOCTOR!

The Immaculate One

However, I must point out that I am not the kind of simpleton doctors you can easily find in a port town. I am a unique case of doctor. I have two different powers. One of them is to bring an individual to the Hospital for a night check, protecting them from harm, but also preventing them from using night powers. I did so with Tigger (Waluigi Time) on Night 2.

My second power is following someone the entire night, acting as a bodyguard. If someone attempt to kill the individual I tried to protect, I become the target instead. I used this power on you the wicked girl (Hooded Pitohui) on Night 3, and on Ninelevendo on Night 4. Shy Guy on Wheels prevented me from using my powers on you again the wicked girl (Hooded Pitohui) this night.

I was also able to get interesting informations from following individuals, but last night, because of the scoundrel, I was not able to pay attention to what was happening at the barbecue.
Finally there's a role claim for a doctor role that looks either made up or not very helpful. Apparently they can bring someone to the hospital, protecting them from harm but preventing them from using their night powers. That sounds like a pretty serious drawback. The role claim just seems off.

Thanos (Car)

from deltarune
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
a doctor role that looks either made up or not very helpful. Apparently they can bring someone to the hospital, protecting them from harm but preventing them from using their night powers. That sounds like a pretty serious drawback. The role claim just seems off.
thats the jailor, this role has existed for ages

decent susses, i agree that jailor/bodyguard is a pretty stacked role but ill have to think about ns more

ill also make a 2d sus chart for inno/evil and pretender/not pretender since pitohui all up and went there
stay tuned

Ninja Squid

NS
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ninja Squid
Blathers is looking a bit fishy for me. They have been missing every single final votes so far, which means they haven't supported the Luigi lynch, and has dimissed during the last day phase suspicion that was starting to grow on SGoW by attempting to throw accusations on me instead. Then, during this last day phase, he then said:

Okay YEAH SGOW.XML needs to speak UP

Or he will FACE SOME CONSEQUENCES
Why haven't you casted a vote on SGoW then? I should even asked why you are never a part of the final vote tally? You haven't voted for both Luigi and SGoW and you tried to evade the potential that SGoW was chaotic by instead pushing on me so hard. This isn't looking great for me.

SQUID.XML, huh
My claim might sound flimsy for you, but at least, my claim can be backed up a few times here.

Well, somethin' reeeeal strangelike happened to me last night... I went off bouncin' to go find that spookable (Pitohui), but then I find some nurse who tells me I gotta have a checkup and brings me to the Hospipital! Spent the whole night gettin' checked up by a fella in a mask! Tiggers don't like checkups!

Never ran into the spookable per se, but I did see 'em takin' a nap or somethin' outside the window!
You... the woman from the church... Why follow me... for two nights in a row...? You saw me unconscious last night... and followed me again... last night...
That has been my own work, which I already clarified in a post I did. Furthermore, throwing accusations that my Doctor role seems off when roles so far in this game has been pretty different from last mafia games, such as the Alignment Cop role, is a weak accusation.

Also, I don't why know you think turb is sus when he is pretty much confirmed innocent...

At this point, I am definitely thinking you are a Chaotic. Not voting for both Luigi and SGoW cannot be overlooked.

Last edited:

W.D. Blathers

☝︎❒︎♏︎♏︎⧫︎♓︎■︎♑︎⬧︎
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
InsaneBlathers
Blathers is looking a bit fishy for me. They have been missing every single final votes so far, which means they haven't supported the Luigi lynch, and has dimissed during the last day phase suspicion that was starting to grow on SGoW by attempting to throw accusations on me instead. Then, during this last day phase, he then said:

Why haven't you casted a vote on SGoW then? I should even asked why you are never a part of the final vote tally? You haven't voted for both Luigi and SGoW and you tried to evade the potential that SGoW was chaotic by instead pushing on me so hard. This isn't looking great for me.

My claim might sound flimsy for you, but at least, my claim can be backed up a few times here.

That has been my own work, which I already clarified in a post I did. Furthermore, throwing accusations that my Doctor role seems off when roles so far in this game has been pretty different from last mafia games, such as the Alignment Cop role, is a weak accusation.

Also, I don't why know you think turb is sus when he is pretty much confirmed innocent...

At this point, I am definitely thinking you are a Chaotic. Not voting for both Luigi and SGoW cannot be overlooked.
AA_Miles_Edgeworth_Court_Confident_1.gif

(imagine me doing this)

Okay I forgot about those things TIGGER.XML and VIOLA.XML said

Though I never said you didn't HAVE the role

Just that it seemed ODD and not necessarily INNOCENT

I've already explained those TOP SUS PICKS

I wasn't paying enough attention to QTARO.XML

As for why I've BARELY VOTED

Haven't had enough CONVICTION and it's been a busy past week

(it's Thanksgiving so my stepdad came over for the week)​

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
(You know... Hmm... I guess I should add a disclaimer about my Nobody analysis. What I've said about the Nobody depends on the assumption that Waluigi Time's secret partner has the same role he did. I'm assuming this based specifically on the wording of his role card and it talking about "your other half." It'd be weird to me to have two linked independent roles like this and have a mismatch between their role powers, in my opinion, but I guess it's possible they have different roles? I don't have a clue about Kingdom Hearts lore and I'm not super well-versed in mafia independents so if someone smarter than me has words, say them.

That said, I still think my analysis holds, as I trust in the assumptions I've made. I just wanted to clarify what assumptions were made here.)

BBQ Turtle

Crazy sponsors lady.
Wiki Administrator
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
LMAO you think I'm SUSSY

Is this going to be ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE DAYS where you pick someone in THE MORNING and STEAMROLL your way through the WHOLE DAY

Not that it hasn't SOMEWHAT WORKED

Maybe each of us should list THREE potential SUSPECTS

OPTIONS and FLEXIBILITY is a safer path

My TOP SUSSY PICKS
A haiku by GameCube

SQUID.XML, huh

BBQTURTLE.XML
Only showed up BARELY, I see
Then just bandwagoned

Then, QTARO.XML
You are quite absent

I think you might need to come up with more reasons for being suspicious of people than them being inactive? All three of your "top suspects" are either fully or partly based on an "inactive" reason. Quiet people aren't always mafia, and vocal people aren't always innocent. I'm sure we've seen that play out enough times now to know to not put all of your stock in that. (And yes I have seen your expansion of reasoning for Ninja Squid, and I'm not dismissing that- a few of the things you mention there are things I've picked up on as well). The reason I was only able to put in a last minute appearance was because I've still been trying to catch up a bit- I was only around for about six hours in total for the last phase, and I spent most of that looking for things to comment on. I wasn't just piling on the SGoW voting train, I had been looking around through earlier posts and wanted to see if I could find things for myself that pointed to suspicious behaviour- hence why I brought up those odd interactions I'd noticed between them and Fun With Despair. I wasn't just jumping on and not giving any reason or simply saying "per everyone else". I'm still trying to get through everything with a fine-toothed comb, so to speak, and I'm only about halfway so far, which is why I haven't been able to bring much to the table yet. I'm going as fast as I can but there are only so many hours in the day. Also sorry if any of this is phrased badly, again, I was just trying to get this out quickly.

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
I don't have a clue about Kingdom Hearts lore
(Hey, you know what? I've decided to see what I can see about this and, hmmm, hmm, it could just be coincidence, but, you know, I find it interesting that so many of these Heartless fellows have predominantly purple color schemes with yellow eyes.)

(Why, it almost reminds me of something... Does it remind you of anything, Goombuigi? Apparently these Heartless, they... possess folks? Now, I could be reading too much into this. I haven't even a clue if our two independent roles in this game would both have a Kingdom Hearts link or not.)

(What I do know, though, is that you have a purple spirit with some yellow that vaguely looks like an eye on your rolecard, and it's wrapped around that puppet-looking Shmaluigi.)

(I think we'd all be very interested in a roleclaim, Goombuigi, preferably some kind of testable one. I leave you with that thought.)

W.D. Blathers

☝︎❒︎♏︎♏︎⧫︎♓︎■︎♑︎⬧︎
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
InsaneBlathers