Lightning Mafia+: Game Thread - Day 8 ~ Dead Dogtor

Revin

Ace Detective
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Reverse Input

Welcome to the game thread! For full explainers/refreshers of game mechanics, please refer to the Lounge.​

Rules
  1. There are two factions in this game, the Lawful and the Chaotic. The lawful win by lynching all the chaotic. The chaotic win by equaling or outnumbering the lawful.
  2. There are two phases, the Day phase and the Night phase. During the day phase, players may vote for players they think might be a chaotic, and the player with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. During the night phase, the chaotic will kill a player, and all players with a nightrole can send in their power.
  3. No quoting, screenshotting or otherwise publicly sharing your role PM or any other messages sent to you by the host. If you do this, you will be modkilled (removed from the game) IMMEDIATELY!
  4. Be active. If you sign up for the game, it is expected that you will play it. Frequent participation is the key to a good, fun and dynamic mafia game. You don’t need to be around 24/7, but checking in at least once per Day phase and submitting an action every Night phase is strongly encouraged. Reminders will be sent out during the first couple of phases to inactive players as a grace period, but if you remain inactive through the course of the game, I reserve the right to remove you and replace you with someone else. Additionally, if you feel like you are no longer able to play actively, please be decisive and let me know if you're going to drop out so I can replace you as soon as possible.
  5. No posting in the game thread after you've died. You may post in the lounge, but you are not allowed to reveal any information, suspicions or any other kind of speculation that could affect the course of the game. That kind of discussion should be kept in the designated dead chat. This applies to spectators as well.
  6. No lynching is allowed, and will count as a normal vote. If the votes are tied between any number of options, this will result in a random lynch between the tied candidates. No lynch will lose in a tie.
  7. Role-claiming is allowed, but, again, you must not quote any parts of your role PM. (e.g. saying “I’m the cop” or "I'm Percy the Prank Engine" is ok, regardless of whether it is true or false, but directly quoting the flavour text is not).
  8. Please try to keep the majority of game-related chat inside official channels i.e. the Game Thread and Mafia PM group. It's ok to chat about it informally outside the thread, but there should not be any major sharing of information in channels not created by the host, like private player-made Conversations/PM groups.
  9. Day phases will last 24 hours, while night phases will also last 24 hours. Extensions will be given if needed.
  10. Roleplaying is allowed, but please make it as non-intrusive as possible. In particular, please make sure that all posts are still legible. If you want to do something avant-garde like posting only in emojis or another language, please be considerate of other players and provide a normal English translation where applicable (or even consider just not doing it at all). Please also keep in mind that spending lots of time roleplaying instead of playing the main game is frowned upon by many players. Since this game will likely be less serious than normal, this rule will not be as heavily enforced as it would in a serious game, but please keep it in mind all the same.
  11. These rules are subject to change. If any changes are made to them, I will announce them in the thread
  12. Failure to abide by any of these rules will result in warnings and/or modkills, at the discretion of the host (i.e. me).

Chaos Town Official Map

The map is split into 3 districts: The Harbour, Town, and Hills. During the night, you may visit the district generally (e.g. "Visit the Harbour"), or visit one of the more specific locations contained within (e.g. "Visit the Shipyard"). Each district contains a Phone Booth and a Postbox, for making collect calls and sending letters, respectively.

Chaos town map.png

Map provided by V. Misham

Key:
Yellow = Regular location
Orange = NPC location
Red = Locked location (Can only be accessed by specific roles)

General
Town Square: A gathering place which serves as the default place for actions without any specified locations attached. This location also allows use of two special functions:
  • Telephone booth: Allows you to make a call to anywhere you'd like, including locations, players or whatever
  • Postbox: You can send letters and packages here to anywhere you'd like

Harbour
Right near the coast, the smell of sea salt and commerce is heavy in the air here.
-Shipyard: There are a variety of ships here, carrying cargo of all shapes and sizes
-Marketplace: Various stalls containing "exotic" goods from all over the world.
-Kellonald's: Everyone's favourite fast food restaurant, they offer food for breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as having a pretty good cafe as well.
-Gymnasium (locked): The number one spot for fitness enthusiasts to put on some muscle. Only those with a membership are allowed to enter.

Town
The heart of Chaos Town, there are several key services located here.
-Town Hall (NPCs): The centre of Chaos Town's government, you can find both Ms. Assistant and Mayor Stronghart here, although the latter is often busy. There is also a public hall which can be used by residents.
-Hospital: The medical centre of Chaos Town, you can come here to get your wounds healed... although, unless you get an appointment with a doctor, being here will not necessarily prevent you from being stabbed and killed.
-Joja Mart: No town is safe from the grip of capitalism! This is a regular supermarket, owned by the ever-expanding Joja Corporation, and has just about everything you would expect to find at a supermarket.
-Police Precinct (locked): The home of Chaos Town's police force, it has been blocked from public access to ensure the safety of the town's law enforcement agents.

Hills
The outskirts of Chaos Town, there are still a few points of... interest... spread about.
-Gun Store: A shady business that is the exclusive seller of guns of all types. Due to a law recently passed by Mayor Stronghart, all guns currently sold are non-lethal, although they can still be a hinderance to others if used correctly.
-Graveyard (NPCs): The burying grounds for those who have passed away... The Gatekeeper can be found here, although it doesn't seem to be much of one for conversation.
-Secret Mafia Hideout (NPCs): Not to be confused with the Secret Chaotic Hideout. Lightning and Mater spend time here concocting various schemes and crimes, and there is a variety of illegal contraband here.
-Mansion (locked): A private manor owned by someone very rich. No trespassing allowed.

Players
PlayerStatusRole
turb (@Sou Hiyori)Alive???
Ninja Squid (@Caspar von Bergliez)Killed Night 7Doctor
Goombuigi (@Goombuigi)Alive???
GBAToad (@Demon King Nobunaga)Killed Night 2Detective
Hooded Pitohui (@Hooded Pitohui)Killed Night 6Gravedigger
Shy Guy On Wheels (@Minecraft with Gadget)Lynched Day 6Absorber
Ninelevendo (@Ninelevendo)Killed Night 5Party Planner
Waluigi Time (@Waluigi Time)Lynched Day 3Obscured
Superchao (@Reko Yabusame)Alive???
Fun With Despair (@Spamton)Lynched Day 5Magician
InsaneBlathers (@W.D. Blathers)Lynched Day 7Fishmonger
Shoey (@JamesCalebJackson(ghost))Alive???
Flygon64 (@Sora64)Killed Night 3Butler
The Pyro Guy (@Thanos (Car))Alive???
Zdrmonster Productions (@Zdrmonster Productions)Lynched Day 4Artist
Yoshi the SSM (@Yoshi the SSM)Lynched Day 1Roadworker
BBQ Turtle (@BBQ Turtle)Alive???
Snack (@Snack)Killed Night 4Gun Store Owner

Table of contents:
Night 0 ~ Prologue
Day 1 ~ Fred's Dead
Night 1 ~ No More Roadworks!

Day 2 ~ Untitled
Night 2 ~ Quiet
Day 3 ~ Scrambled Egg

Night 3 ~ a nobody dies
Day 4 ~ Are Those New Shoes?
Night 4 ~ Burst Bubblun
Day 5 ~ Goodbye Graveyard and Gun Store Owner
Night 5 (Barbecue) ~ Luigi (dead)

Day 6 ~ Destiny Fulfilled
Night 6 ~ The One Where The Fourth Ace Attorney Related Role Dies
Day 7 ~ Girlboss, Gravedig... Goodbye
Night 7 (Masquerade) ~ A Fishy Story...
Day 8 ~ Dead Dogtor

Prologue

spacejudgestory.png

Grandpa... tell us another story!

...Oh, very well then.

Once upon a time, there was a little place called Chaos Town. It was home to many extraordinary and unique individuals, all of whom had nobody else like them in the world. They all lived happily under the leadership of their newly elected official, Mayor Stronghart. Mayor Stronghart was a just man, and the weight of the Law was something he cared for deeply. So when he was elected into office, he and his assistant, Ms. Assistant, resolved to do whatever they could to create a more peaceful, lawful world for all of their citizens to live under. Unfortunately for him, not everyone shared his enthusiasm for law and order, as he would soon find out...

It is now Night 0! This is a prologue phase, so no night actions can be submitted tonight. Instead, you can use this time to confirm that you've received your role and to make an introductory post for yourself and/or your RP, if you haven't already. The phase will end

Last edited:

Flygon64

Flygon " I shall figure this out later " 64
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64
1636588233095.png

Propeller Knight
So our little chaotic town game starts in the middle of the night...
1636588359202.png

Specter Knight
Indeed drunk, now this "Mafia game" starts... So with it we will see blabbering and actual arguments, not petty squabbles at the dinner table!!!
1636588533038.png

Plague Knight
Ooo boy, yippee! However, it is a fact you morons will yell at eachother
1636588659028.png

King Knight
SILENCE!!! We the Knight of no Quarter shall win this game with me carrying all of you on my shoulders!

Araceli

F-list TV star.
Pronouns
She/her
The role of myself will be played by myself. In other words, I don't RP.

Confirm, by the way.

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird with Batrachotoxin!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
1636593380218.png
???
Is there... a gathering in town...? How long... has it been... since...

Viola-Normal-1-HD.gif
???
I've been... waiting for you... For so long... He's been cross... cross... with you... But I've been waiting... patiently... I always knew.... we'd meet each other here...

I knew... that you'd look different... That's why... I never changed... in all of this time... I did it... so you could... recognize me...

Viola-Normal-Talking.gif
???
You do... recognize me... don't you? I can't stand the thought... that you could be... dead to me... My true love... speak to... your Viola Cadaverini...

ViolaCryBlink.gif
Viola Cadaverini
Is that... silence...? You're making me... guess... after I received my role... so that I... could come... and find you...?

If you want... I'll guess... and keep... sending the impostors away... until I find you...

Indeed drunk, now this "Mafia game" starts...
ViolaGiggling.gif
Viola Cadaverini
I won't fail... such a simple test... I remember... how much you liked to drink... Would you like... tea, Mr. Knight? I brewed it myself... after I picked it up... passing the Joja Mart. Have some of my... special blend... I added the... freshest secret ingredient... It's... to die for...

Arle Nadja

Youtuber Wannabe
Pronouns
He/him
???

???
I've been... waiting for you... For so long... He's been cross... cross... with you... But I've been waiting... patiently... I always knew.... we'd meet each other here...

I knew... that you'd look different... That's why... I never changed... in all of this time... I did it... so you could... recognize me...

???
You do... recognize me... don't you? I can't stand the thought... that you could be... dead to me... My true love... speak to... your Viola Cadaverini...

Viola Cadaverini
Is that... silence...? You're making me... guess... after I received my role... so that I... could come... and find you...?

If you want... I'll guess... and keep... sending the impostors away... until I find you...

Viola Cadaverini
I won't fail... such a simple test... I remember... how much you liked to drink... Would you like... tea, Mr. Knight? I brewed it myself... after I picked it up... passing the Joja Mart. Have some of my... special blend... I added the... freshest secret ingredient... It's... to die for...

1636596544133.png

Arle: Ma'am...why do you have bandages on your head? Are you feeling okay?

Flygon64

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64
???

???

???

Viola Cadaverini

Viola Cadaverini

1636596413880.png

Specter Knight
A cup of poison is always welcome to me, the only benefit of being undead... Do not let that enchantress fool you!!! I'd rather be dead than be her pawn but ala-
1636596557430.png

Propeller Knight
YOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIVE ME SOME OF THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON BANDAGES GIVE ME THAT BOOZE WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*HIC*
Excuse me hoho... Mysterious lady with past I don't know at all and don't care for HA, may you be on our side!
1636596758908.png

IS DONOVAN GOING TO HAVE TO CUT A DRUNK KNIGHT BITCH?!

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird with Batrachotoxin!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
Ma'am...why do you have bandages on your head? Are you feeling okay?
ViolaGiggling.gif

Are you... worried...? Don't... worry... about me... You should worry... about yourself... If you don't.... understand... then you aren't... my true love...

Do you need... to relax...? I can give you... a massage... If you let me... curl my fingers... around your... neck...

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIVE ME SOME OF THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON BANDAGES GIVE ME THAT BOOZE WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ViolaQuestionableTalking.gif

Enjoy the taste... You'll never... taste anything like my tea... once you've had it...

Arle Nadja

Youtuber Wannabe
Pronouns
He/him
Do you need... to relax...? I can give you... a massage... If you let me... curl my fingers... around your... neck...
1636598033180.png

Arle: That...doesn't sound half-bad, actually. Sonic, do you want one, too?
1636598105343.png

Sonic: No way! My creep alarm is going off just looking at her!

Flygon64

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64

Are you... worried...? Don't... worry... about me... You should worry... about yourself... If you don't.... understand... then you aren't... my true love...

Enjoy the taste... You'll never... taste anything like my tea... once you've had it...
1636597648282.png

Propeller Knight
Hohoho why thank you-

1636597713468.png

Tinker Knight
* slap *
You freaking dunce! Your head is higher in the clouds than your damn airship! Snap back to reality!
1636597867562.png

Propeller Knight
S-Slim, is that y-you c'est moi-
* Thud *
Zzzzzzz
1636598038686.png
1636598093160.png

1636598107318.png

Tinker Knight
Sleeping like a baby... Maybe his head will clear up and we can get something out of that noggin.

Minecraft with Gadget

I also like to build Brown Bricks, with Minecrap!
Pronouns
He/him
indeed, I do in fact, have a role,

Arle Nadja

Youtuber Wannabe
Pronouns
He/him