Waluigi Time Cereal Mafia - Game Thread (Day 7)

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird with Batrachotoxin!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
All of my Kellogg Currency for IG-11's head!
SeamSurprise.png
: Givin' up all of your cash for a hunk of metal and wires?

SeamWideSmile.png
: Guess I understand it. The bird's money ain't gonna have any value outside this factory. If you even make it out...

SeamDefaultSmile.png
: Don't see how anyone can outbid you. Guess it's yours.

Something has happened! (or maybe it didn't, I don't know, I'm not Waluigi Time and I have no place to say it.)

Detective Luigi has obtained "IG-11's Head"!

SeamCardLJSIG11Purchase.png

SeamCrookedGrin.png
: Thanks for the cash. Anyone else care to do business?

SeamDefaultSmile.png
: Still wanna hear from the bedsheet with the hot dog. Think I can confirm you. Know Ghostgirl already did, but why don't we get an independent appraisal? I'm assumin' you have your grill. That's how I'll check you. If you tell me where you were last night, I can vouch for you. If you're lookin' for it, though...

SeamCrookedGrin.png
: ...I got an idea of who has it. Saw it last night. If it wasn't you, there's only a few people it could've been.

Caspar von Bergliez

Right makes might, right?
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ninja Squid

Anna

Hi there! I heard a strange detective who were passing by in this factory has vanished. That is unfortunate... I bet I could have made some good deals with him...

Anna

Wait! The mighty Cornelius is inside the Waluigi Time Factory as well? I haven't noticed when I came by last time for IG-11's robotic parts. I bet I could make up a good business with them... and...

Anna

Hang on... What is the head of IG-11 doing in a Black Market saleout. This is ridiculous... What is happening here? If everyone is making out secret deals in here, than it is time that I open my own Item Shop as well.

Anna

That's it. I am taking part of this Factory Tour. The name's Anna. Let's make good business together.

kanaya

from deltarune
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him

Hey Seam
You Can Have Your Original Body Back If You Cancel That Transaction And Give Me The Robot Head
Or Dont
I Dont Care This Is A Nice Scarf

Also I Will Loot Yoshi The Space Station Manager For Parts And Skin
I Need Some Decent Leather For My Next Fit

Anyway As Promised I Have Produced A Four Dimensional Sus Timeline
It Is A Measure Of Three Aspects Of Ones Soul And Their Progress Over Time
Sussiness
The Taste Of Ones Blood
And Of Course Gamerscore

As You Can See Here The Sus Timeline Is Stable On Account Of It Being Very Early In The Process
People Have Consistent Levels Of Sus Taste And Gamer
It Is All Very Intuitive
However I Will Jump Forward In The Timeline To See How You All Will Be Behaving In The Future

Oh Dear
What The Fuck Is This
Oh Wait No This Is What Its Meant To Look Like I Think
Hmmm
Okay
I Think You All Have Multiple Potential Future Selves Bumping Around In There
Some Outliers Drifting Outside The Sphere Of Trisustasteual Continuity
Okay Well That All Makes Sense Now

This Means That We Should Kill The Orange Knight Guy Shwario Rouxxls Card Prince Peach And Squidward
Youre Welcome

Dr. Waluigi Frankentime

It was a breakfast smash
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Waluigi Time

Hey Seam
You Can Have Your Original Body Back If You Cancel That Transaction And Give Me The Robot Head
Or Dont
I Dont Care This Is A Nice Scarf

Also I Will Loot Yoshi The Space Station Manager For Parts And Skin
I Need Some Decent Leather For My Next Fit

Anyway As Promised I Have Produced A Four Dimensional Sus Timeline
It Is A Measure Of Three Aspects Of Ones Soul And Their Progress Over Time
Sussiness
The Taste Of Ones Blood
And Of Course Gamerscore

As You Can See Here The Sus Timeline Is Stable On Account Of It Being Very Early In The Process
People Have Consistent Levels Of Sus Taste And Gamer
It Is All Very Intuitive
However I Will Jump Forward In The Timeline To See How You All Will Be Behaving In The Future

Oh Dear
What The Fuck Is This
Oh Wait No This Is What Its Meant To Look Like I Think
Hmmm
Okay
I Think You All Have Multiple Potential Future Selves Bumping Around In There
Some Outliers Drifting Outside The Sphere Of Trisustasteual Continuity
Okay Well That All Makes Sense Now

This Means That We Should Kill The Orange Knight Guy Shwario Rouxxls Card Prince Peach And Squidward
Youre Welcome
Something has happened!
Kanaya has acquired yoshi

Yoshi Star Galaxy

Now on the Wii
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
InsaneBlathers
View attachment 19677: Givin' up all of your cash for a hunk of metal and wires?

View attachment 19678: Guess I understand it. The bird's money ain't gonna have any value outside this factory. If you even make it out...

View attachment 19679: Don't see how anyone can outbid you. Guess it's yours.

Something has happened! (or maybe it didn't, I don't know, I'm not Waluigi Time and I have no place to say it.)

Detective Luigi has obtained "IG-11's Head"!

View attachment 19684

View attachment 19685: Thanks for the cash. Anyone else care to do business?

View attachment 19679: Still wanna hear from the bedsheet with the hot dog. Think I can confirm you. Know Ghostgirl already did, but why don't we get an independent appraisal? I'm assumin' you have your grill. That's how I'll check you. If you tell me where you were last night, I can vouch for you. If you're lookin' for it, though...

View attachment 19685: ...I got an idea of who has it. Saw it last night. If it wasn't you, there's only a few people it could've been.
HOLD ON
I ALREADY OUTBID HIM

I OFFERED NY SUPER ARROW POSTER

Last edited:

Van Wile

Let’s party, boys.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
37DB527A-1811-4621-8D00-1F1210B8A545.gif

Brain

Had I known there was an auction on IG-11’s head, I would have purchased it and used it my plans to take over the world!

OOPS I MEAN-

Eat Waluigi... Time... Cereal...! Yes!

Sou Hiyori

miss sara it seems i'm stuck on marioboards.com
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo

Dr. Waluigi Frankentime

It was a breakfast smash
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Waluigi Time
Welcome back to Mushroom Kingdom Smackdown, the only fighting tournament that we're doubling tonight because everything else is doubled so why not! I'm just going to get right into it because I don't feel like saying a lot of stuff.
Mushroom Kingdom Smackdown: Gamer Cat vs. Seam
It's a battle of felines here tonight! Our first contestant is Gamer Cat, who is, of course, gaming. With an arsenal of Doritos and Mountain Dew at his disposal... Uh, I got nothing. I guess he can throw them around, or something, maybe? If this fight was virtual, he'd be a shoe-in, but I don't know... Our second fighter is the shopkeeper Seam, who has vague magical abilities, I guess. My money's on the magician.

Gamer Cat starts the fight by typing on his keyboard, I'm not sure if that was just a taunt or if that was supposed to do something. Seam seems to be charging up some sort of elemental attack, but Gamer Cat interrupts him by spraying him with Mountain Dew! Seam's a bit soggy now but doesn't seem too affected otherwise, and is now charging up another attack. Seam successfully fires the vague colored magic blast this time and Gamer Cat is down! Seam wins!

Okay enough of that, next match let's go!
Mushroom Kingdom Smackdown: Detective Luigi vs. Morpho Knight

Our first contestant is Detective Luigi, so yeah, you probably know about him already, he's the jumpy guy, maybe some electricity in there too. But is he going to want to mess up that fancy getup? Probably not. Anyway, Detective Luigi will be going up against Morpho Knight! This list of things Morpho Knight is able to do is too long so I'm just going to say fiery swoooord. Also a bit of teleportation and some stuff with tornadoes and sound waves it looks like. I'm not saying this is a lopsided matchup, but this is a lopsided matchup. Morpho Knight all the way. Hey, detective, get off your phone!

The fight begins with Morpho Knight going on the offense, charging towards Detective Luigi! He's able to jump out of the way just in time though, and counterattacks by jumping back towards Morpho Knight! Unfortunately for the detective, it would appear that jumping on someone with a sword is a bad idea as he has now become a fiery shishkabob. I'm sure he's fine. Don't worry about it.

Thanks for watching, now if you'll excuse me I have to go so I can come back and announce the phase change. See you all in a bit.

Aru Honshou

Ace Class Vice President
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Reverse Input
cornelius the potential investor who is about to smack YOU down.png

Doo hoo hoo! Welcome again, one and all, to your favourite cereal-sponsored battle event, Kellogg's Democracy Smash-Up! Tonight's match-up will be a battle of blades... but don't let me spoil the fun and surprises. Allow me to hand it over to our guest announcer, the world's greatest swordsman... Dracule Mihawk!

Mihawk_with_Luffy's_Bounty_Poster.png

Hmph. We'll soon see if either of these participants have the resolve of a true swordsman.

Anelace_Elfead_(3rd).png
Coming in from one side, the Senior Bracer hailing from Liberl, Anelace Elfead.

Morpho_Knight_EX_(image-webp).png
And from the other, the Dark-Winged Disaster from far-flung stars, Morpho Knight.

Let the duel begin.

Morpho Knight has taken the first lunge, attacking Anelace with a solid set of three swings, all of which are deftly avoided. Anelace counters with one of her signature moves, the Eight-Leaf Blitz, which was too chaotic for her opponent to fully avoid. However, the Knight seems relatively unphased... Introducing his own chaotic style, he has now begun teleporting and shooting various projectiles from his sword. Anelace seems to be having some trouble keeping up, but she continues her offensive with a special Whirlwind Dance, drawing her oponent closer to her and damaging him significantly. Morpho Knight is now letting his rage get the better of him. He has switched to his Two-Sword Style, and is attacking Anelace with size-changing sword attacks. Anelace is doing well to keep up against this endless barrage, but I perceive that she is reaching her limit... Morpho Knight has now begun to teleport while releasing some sort of damaging sound waves... It is clear from this little display that his swordsmanship is not pure. Anelace, on the other hand, shows great promise and strong resolve, as she gathers her energy to perform a final move... yes, the Supreme Piercing Wave. Morpho Knight seems unable to recover from this, and is on his last legs... Hmm, what's this? Morpho Knight has... he has summoned a series of tornados... Hmph. It all comes down to this... If Anelace can weave her way through them, her victory is assured, and if not... Ah, but wait. She has just used a Tear All Balm, a form of healing potion. She has now completely recovered, and Morpho Knight... is down on the ground, Anelace having just delivered the finishing blow. This means the winner is officially...

Anelace Elfead

Mihawk_with_Luffy's_Bounty_Poster.png
That is all. Back to you, rooster.

cornelius the potential investor who is about to smack YOU down.png
Doo hoo hoo! Another exciting match, brought to you by Kellogg's! (Next time I must make sure to find someone more excitable to commentate...) Thank you all for your attendance and guesses, your payouts will be distrubuted once the morning comes around!

Luz Noceda

Certified Blightsexual
Pronouns
He/him
1634251116663.png

Detective Luigi: Owwwwww...my butt huuuuuuurrrttttttttssssssss....
1634251143953.png

Detective Luigi: Also, congrats on the win, Anelace. Way to prove the underdogs are the best...and for avenging my loss...
1634251185100.png

Detective Luigi: Owowowowowow...
1634251230334.png

Yuri: G-go lay down, sir. I'll fill in for you...does anybody have any aloe vera?

Dr. Waluigi Frankentime

It was a breakfast smash
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Waluigi Time
Flygon64 was killed! He was:
cheerios.png

Forbidden Action: Use your role power to eliminate an NPC

Well that's the end of that joke

It is now Day 5!
This phase will end .

Something has happened!
What, you thought we were only doubling night actions? Well guess what, we're doubling the lynch too! You all get two votes to use, the two players with the most votes will both be lynched. Have fun!