Waluigi Time Cereal Mafia - Game Thread (Night 7)

Morpho Knight

Judgement Butterfly
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
Morpho Knight Base.png

I have... disturbing news.
Morpho Knight (Scared).png

Waluigi Time just informed me that the mafia will be able to perform a double kill tonight. I would highly advise all innocents to stock-up on Reflectinators.

Reigen Arataka

Greatest Psychic of the 21st Century (not conman)
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Luigi 64DD

Shmshmaluigi
...WAH!? W-who is this Shmshmaluigi imposter? Shmshmaluigi can't believe this person is stealing his style! Except less impressive because he has less hats!

Vote: Shmaluigi

Wait... Shmshmaluigi doesn't feel so good.......

Presentation1.gif

Dr. Waluigi Frankentime

It was a breakfast smash
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Waluigi Time
Something has happened!
Shmshmaluigi has disappeared! He was:
The friends we made along the way

(In all seriousness, Luigi 64DD has dropped out. A replacement will be announced as soon as possible.)

Aru Honshou

Ace Class Vice President
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Reverse Input
cornelius the potential investor who is about to smack YOU down.png
Doo hoo hoo! My apologies for my absence this past day. I so very much wanted to be here, but something came up which required my immediate attention. You see, I finally decided to buy something from WT, one of those "reflectinators", only to find out that it was really a piece of junk that evidently doesn't offer full protection from everything done in the night, so I spent the day at the Prosecutor's Office, discussing options for prosecuting that fraudulent snake-oil salesman Waluigi Time for false advertising. But do not fret! All Kellollar earnings and Smash-Up sign ups have been taken into account despite my absence. Now, then let's get down to business, and address some queries.

View attachment 19554
Wait, is resigning-up necessary for both Smackdowns?
Yes, that's quite correct! Refreshing sign-ups each day allows potential fighters to continue to earn additional sign-up payouts, and also gives opportunity for those who have not filled out much of the sign-up criteria to compete.

Additionally, I'd like to clarify that Smash-Up sign-ups are strictly open during the Day phase. Sign-ups during the Night phase will henceforth be ignored, however I shall count yours since I was unable to let you know this information until just now.

Speaking of which, I'd like to announce the match-ups for tonight's Smash-Up...

Anelace Elfead VS Morpho Knight

Tonight's prize pool:
Grand prize: K$200
Consolation Prize: K$75

Congratulations to those who had their applications approved, and as always, I'd encourage others to continue to sign-up. Remember, the more criteria you fill out, the higher the chance you will be picked! And until then, don't forget to participate in the ever-popular...

Kellogg's Democracy Smash-Up Official Guessing Game
Last night's inaugural Guessing Game was a smash hit, with Detective Luigi and Marge Simpson both walking home with large amounts of money. That being said, we are always looking for ways to improve, so tonight's ruleset has been adjusted to more directly reflect the amount that each player pays and gets back. If you have any feedback, please do not hesitate to share. (Kellogg's takes feedback as a courtesy to customers and is in no way obligated to respond to or integrate any points made by those giving feedback)

The rules are quite simple:
1. You can submit a guess for whoever wins the match by posting "Guess: [participant]"
2. Along with your guess, you can submit your entry fee. If you guess correctly, you will recieve back double the amount of your entry fee. By default, the minimum entry fee is K$5, and this amount will be automatically taken even if you don't specify a price. That being said, if you are particularly confident in your pick, you may choose to pay a higher entry fee to increase the amount you may get back.
3. Guesses may be submitted all the way up until the match itself has taken place, which will be near the end of the Night. Any guesses submitted after this point will not be counted.
(Always guess responsibily. Kellogg's assumes no responsibility for any bankruptcy that may result from participating in guessing. Kellogg's reserves the right to change rules as necessary to ensure proper economic balancing)

The Bank of Kellogg
With various transactions taking place, we have now expanded the table to include the net total of all deposits and withdrawals for increased transparency. Most transactions are related to Smash-Up affiliated events, however there are two points to make note of:
-From now on, all Smash-Up sign-ups will be compensated based on how much of the criteria they fulfill. The minimum payout is K$5, while the maximum is K$25.
-It was brought to our attention that Prince Peach was a victim of identity theft, with a mysterious perpetrator known only as "Boyfriend" stealing his funds. Being sympathetic to his plight, we have restored the account to his name, and given him a generous bonus as compensation.
-Queen has been given K$50 in royalties, for being a royal.

ClientsDeposits (K$)Withdrawals (K$)Balance (K$)
kanaya150185
Anelace252040
Gamer Cat20
Shmshmaluigi20
BANANAMAN35
Detective Luigi2925322
Squidward20
Morpho Knight2040
Prince Peach200220
Spamton20
Seam5085
Marge Simpson29835298
Araceli515
Barok van Zieks20
Wright Forde 'Shroom20
Rouxls Kaarde1025
Mad Hatter20
Queen50150
turboo (?)1045
Not Shane20
Shbig Changes35
Shmaluigi20
Shmwario20
Zurg20
(If you notice any discrepancies, please notify us and we will aim to fix them within 7 business days)

Now, to address one final point...

I would like some corn flakes
Doo hoo hoo! I see there are people here, calling out for some properly nourishing breakfast materials, rather than the tripe served here. Well, I would like to announce that the wait is almost over.

Starting tomorrow, the Kellogg's Breakfast Shop will be open for business!

Information:
-The Kellogg's Breakfast Shop will be open during every Day phase. I will make a post saying "The Kellogg's Breakfast Shop is open for business" every morning. If I have not posted this by the time the Day is halfway through, do not fret! It means I am unfortunately busy, but all business transactions will still be addressed once the Night comes around.
-Stock levels will change based on demand.
-All trading with the Kellogg's Breakfast Shop must be done publicly in this area of the factory.
-To purchase an item, please quote the "business is open" post and specify the item you would like to purchase. If the post has not been made, you can alternatively quote the previous Day's post instead.

To start with, we have a small amount of stock, but more items will be added as the Days go by. Below is a list of some of the items we will be stocking once we open tomorrow:
ItemPrice (K$)
Kellogg's Corn Flakes®5
Kellogg's Froot Loops®5
Kellogg's Special K®5
Kellogg's Rice Bubbles®5
Kellogg's Coco Pops®5
Kellogg's Frosties®5
Kellogg's Nutri-Grain®5
Kellogg's LCM® Snack Bars (various)2
Toastie™Base price of 5; varies depending on ingredients ordered.

Now, for the high rollers among us, those with a bit more wealth, you may be a bit disappointed by how low the prices are... Doo hoo hoo! Fret not, for the true beauty of the Kellollars is about to be revealed. While Kellogg's is always happy to meet people's breakfast needs, we are also believers in the free market. Introducing...

Kellogg's Free Market: The True Value of Kellollars
Despite being away, I was able to keep a close eye on proceedings, and I must say I am quite impressed! Indeed, it seems that there are many potential entrepreneurs here, all starting their own games. However, there seems to be an issue, where there is very little in terms of compelling rewards for participants. However, I have a solution, and it's all to do with the nature of Kellollars.

Unlike Waluigi Time Coins, which can only be traded for a collection of 6 faulty items that don't even work as advertised, Kellollars can be freely-traded between players, meaning the business opportunities are limitless!

Do you have a card game that you'd like to run, but nobody is playing it? Use your Kellollars to place a prize on it, and watch as participants flock over to it. Do you think the concept of hiring out an assassin for money was exciting? Don't let the party-poopers ruin your fun, now ANY player with a night action can auction off their power to the highest Kellollar bidder! Do you have a business idea that isn't listed here? The possibilities are limitless, so no doubt your idea would also be perfect for Kellollars! As long as your business idea can be run publicly, I am sure we'll be able to come to an arrangement.

As with all Kellogg's initiatives, this fresh new initiative is just getting off the ground, so some of the finer details will be ironed out as we go, but you can rest assured that we ourselves will continue to stimulate the economy, announcing new ways to earn Kellollars, more business opportunities and, of course, more cereals. We look forward to sharing more tomorrow morning.

cornelius the potential investor who is about to smack YOU down.png

That is all for tonight, everyone! Guessing is now open, so don't forget to place one down for either Anelace or Morpho Knight for an opportunity to earn some more Kellollars, and please look forward to the Smash-Up at the end of the night.

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird with Batrachotoxin!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
ShopNightFour.png

SeamCrookedGrin.png
: Didn't expect the shelves to fill up this fast. I would visit more factories with killers, if I knew it was this good for business.

SeamDefaultSmile.png
: It's gettin' harder to haul this with me every night. Gonna set up a permanent shop in a room around here. Let me get the lantern on before you come in.

SeamNeutral.png
: Ain't pickin' a room until later. Long as I'm here, I got a question. Bedsheet (Turboo), what room did you visit last night?

SeamModerateSmile.png
: Perhaps... I can give you what you want, if you'll tell me. Ha ha ha...

SeamNeutral.png
: Long as I'm here, put my Guess: Morpho Knight down for K$20.

SeamDefaultSmile.png
: Can't see that girl winnin', when she ain't even shown us if she can use her toy sword.

Dr. Waluigi Frankentime

It was a breakfast smash
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Waluigi Time
View attachment 19659
Doo hoo hoo! My apologies for my absence this past day. I so very much wanted to be here, but something came up which required my immediate attention. You see, I finally decided to buy something from WT, one of those "reflectinators", only to find out that it was really a piece of junk that evidently doesn't offer full protection from everything done in the night, so I spent the day at the Prosecutor's Office, discussing options for prosecuting that fraudulent snake-oil salesman Waluigi Time for false advertising. But do not fret! All Kellollar earnings and Smash-Up sign ups have been taken into account despite my absence. Now, then let's get down to business, and address some queries.

Yes, that's quite correct! Refreshing sign-ups each day allows potential fighters to continue to earn additional sign-up payouts, and also gives opportunity for those who have not filled out much of the sign-up criteria to compete.

Additionally, I'd like to clarify that Smash-Up sign-ups are strictly open during the Day phase. Sign-ups during the Night phase will henceforth be ignored, however I shall count yours since I was unable to let you know this information until just now.

Speaking of which, I'd like to announce the match-ups for tonight's Smash-Up...

Anelace Elfead VS Morpho Knight

Tonight's prize pool:
Grand prize: K$200
Consolation Prize: K$75

Congratulations to those who had their applications approved, and as always, I'd encourage others to continue to sign-up. Remember, the more criteria you fill out, the higher the chance you will be picked! And until then, don't forget to participate in the ever-popular...

Kellogg's Democracy Smash-Up Official Guessing Game
Last night's inaugural Guessing Game was a smash hit, with Detective Luigi and Marge Simpson both walking home with large amounts of money. That being said, we are always looking for ways to improve, so tonight's ruleset has been adjusted to more directly reflect the amount that each player pays and gets back. If you have any feedback, please do not hesitate to share. (Kellogg's takes feedback as a courtesy to customers and is in no way obligated to respond to or integrate any points made by those giving feedback)

The rules are quite simple:
1. You can submit a guess for whoever wins the match by posting "Guess: [participant]"
2. Along with your guess, you can submit your entry fee. If you guess correctly, you will recieve back double the amount of your entry fee. By default, the minimum entry fee is K$5, and this amount will be automatically taken even if you don't specify a price. That being said, if you are particularly confident in your pick, you may choose to pay a higher entry fee to increase the amount you may get back.
3. Guesses may be submitted all the way up until the match itself has taken place, which will be near the end of the Night. Any guesses submitted after this point will not be counted.
(Always guess responsibily. Kellogg's assumes no responsibility for any bankruptcy that may result from participating in guessing. Kellogg's reserves the right to change rules as necessary to ensure proper economic balancing)

The Bank of Kellogg
With various transactions taking place, we have now expanded the table to include the net total of all deposits and withdrawals for increased transparency. Most transactions are related to Smash-Up affiliated events, however there are two points to make note of:
-From now on, all Smash-Up sign-ups will be compensated based on how much of the criteria they fulfill. The minimum payout is K$5, while the maximum is K$25.
-It was brought to our attention that Prince Peach was a victim of identity theft, with a mysterious perpetrator known only as "Boyfriend" stealing his funds. Being sympathetic to his plight, we have restored the account to his name, and given him a generous bonus as compensation.
-Queen has been given K$50 in royalties, for being a royal.

ClientsDeposits (K$)Withdrawals (K$)Balance (K$)
kanaya150185
Anelace252040
Gamer Cat20
Shmshmaluigi20
BANANAMAN35
Detective Luigi2925322
Squidward20
Morpho Knight2040
Prince Peach200220
Spamton20
Seam5085
Marge Simpson29835298
Araceli515
Barok van Zieks20
Wright Forde 'Shroom20
Rouxls Kaarde1025
Mad Hatter20
Queen50150
turboo (?)1045
Not Shane20
Shbig Changes35
Shmaluigi20
Shmwario20
Zurg20
(If you notice any discrepancies, please notify us and we will aim to fix them within 7 business days)

Now, to address one final point...

Doo hoo hoo! I see there are people here, calling out for some properly nourishing breakfast materials, rather than the tripe served here. Well, I would like to announce that the wait is almost over.

Starting tomorrow, the Kellogg's Breakfast Shop will be open for business!

Information:
-The Kellogg's Breakfast Shop will be open during every Day phase. I will make a post saying "The Kellogg's Breakfast Shop is open for business" every morning. If I have not posted this by the time the Day is halfway through, do not fret! It means I am unfortunately busy, but all business transactions will still be addressed once the Night comes around.
-Stock levels will change based on demand.
-All trading with the Kellogg's Breakfast Shop must be done publicly in this area of the factory.
-To purchase an item, please quote the "business is open" post and specify the item you would like to purchase. If the post has not been made, you can alternatively quote the previous Day's post instead.

To start with, we have a small amount of stock, but more items will be added as the Days go by. Below is a list of some of the items we will be stocking once we open tomorrow:
ItemPrice (K$)
Kellogg's Corn Flakes®5
Kellogg's Froot Loops®5
Kellogg's Special K®5
Kellogg's Rice Bubbles®5
Kellogg's Coco Pops®5
Kellogg's Frosties®5
Kellogg's Nutri-Grain®5
Kellogg's LCM® Snack Bars (various)2
Toastie™Base price of 5; varies depending on ingredients ordered.

Now, for the high rollers among us, those with a bit more wealth, you may be a bit disappointed by how low the prices are... Doo hoo hoo! Fret not, for the true beauty of the Kellollars is about to be revealed. While Kellogg's is always happy to meet people's breakfast needs, we are also believers in the free market. Introducing...

Kellogg's Free Market: The True Value of Kellollars
Despite being away, I was able to keep a close eye on proceedings, and I must say I am quite impressed! Indeed, it seems that there are many potential entrepreneurs here, all starting their own games. However, there seems to be an issue, where there is very little in terms of compelling rewards for participants. However, I have a solution, and it's all to do with the nature of Kellollars.

Unlike Waluigi Time Coins, which can only be traded for a collection of 6 faulty items that don't even work as advertised, Kellollars can be freely-traded between players, meaning the business opportunities are limitless!

Do you have a card game that you'd like to run, but nobody is playing it? Use your Kellollars to place a prize on it, and watch as participants flock over to it. Do you think the concept of hiring out an assassin for money was exciting? Don't let the party-poopers ruin your fun, now ANY player with a night action can auction off their power to the highest Kellollar bidder! Do you have a business idea that isn't listed here? The possibilities are limitless, so no doubt your idea would also be perfect for Kellollars! As long as your business idea can be run publicly, I am sure we'll be able to come to an arrangement.

As with all Kellogg's initiatives, this fresh new initiative is just getting off the ground, so some of the finer details will be ironed out as we go, but you can rest assured that we ourselves will continue to stimulate the economy, announcing new ways to earn Kellollars, more business opportunities and, of course, more cereals. We look forward to sharing more tomorrow morning.

View attachment 19659
That is all for tonight, everyone! Guessing is now open, so don't forget to place one down for either Anelace or Morpho Knight for an opportunity to earn some more Kellollars, and please look forward to the Smash-Up at the end of the night.
WHERE'S MY KELLOLLARS

Morpho Knight

Judgement Butterfly
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
Morpho Knight EX.png

Naturally, I will be "guessing" for myself. Also, I will be willing to bet half my currency on this.

Yoshi Star Galaxy

Now on the Wii
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
InsaneBlathers

View attachment 19661: Didn't expect the shelves to fill up this fast. I would visit more factories with killers, if I knew it was this good for business.

View attachment 19663: It's gettin' harder to haul this with me every night. Gonna set up a permanent shop in a room around here. Let me get the lantern on before you come in.

View attachment 19662: Ain't pickin' a room until later. Long as I'm here, I got a question. Bedsheet (Turboo), what room did you visit last night?

View attachment 19664: Perhaps... I can give you what you want, if you'll tell me. Ha ha ha...

View attachment 19662: Long as I'm here, put my Guess: Morpho Knight down for K$20.

View attachment 19663: Can't see that girl winnin', when she ain't even shown us if she can use her toy sword.
Yes hello can I buy that IG-11 head

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird with Batrachotoxin!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
SeamDefaultSmile.png
: Hee hee... Got your interest? Don't usually do auctions, but...

SeamDefaultSmile.png
: Highest bidder in Kellolars, end of the night, you get the robot's head. Won't count dollars tied up in bets or other trades. Don't try to cheat me.

SeamModerateSmile.png
: Doesn't matter if you do, but what do we have in this mad world besides friends?