Waluigi Time Cereal Mafia - Game Thread (Day 7)

Dr. Waluigi Frankentime

It was a breakfast smash
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Waluigi Time
First Shoey, now Texas.

Is anyone, no...ANYTHING safe from the hands of Waluigi Time?!
no, watch

Something has happened!
Long John Spaghetti has died! He was:
haha you fell for this again lol

Goombgooigi

The Gooigi-fied Goomba
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Goombuigi
WFS Suspicious.png

Hm, I do not trust that pesky dinosaur one bit. I shall proceed to Vote: Yoshi the SSM.

WFS Frowning.png

With that out of the way, I would like to address the Smackdown event. As it is quite a spectacle in the 'Shroom, it would be a shame for me not to participate in it, but alas, I have investigating and writing to do of my own, so I cannot participate in it myself. However, I would like to send my friend and assistant Montgomery. Will you do the honors, Montgomery?

PMTOK_Monty_Mole_Sprite.png

Yessir. I would like to sign up for the next Smackdown.

WFS Smiling.png

Great work. I hope you will make me proud, Montgomery. But I have to address another issue, and that is the 'Shroom, for the next issue of the 'Shroom comes out this Saturday! And not only that, it has a focus on the 'Shroom's 15th anniversary! Wow, before I know it, the 'Shroom will be old enough to drive a car. So, I would very much encourage you to read the 'Shroom this Saturday, and write for it as well!

Prince Peach

The Tycoon Tyrant
Forum Moderator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Roserade
Fine then, you presumptuous spark plug, I'll make the deal. We'll see what use a dead state does for you. I have my own monopoly to rebuild, and it will be done with far more ease and grace than you could possibly conjure in your battery acid stupor!

While I have the spare moment, I would like to confirm the prosecutor's claim that yes, my role is not one present in the role pool you see at the beginning of the game. Don't you fret, my fair-faced fans, for I am still on your side! But I have kept details sparse in the meantime to utilize it as I see fit. You will undoubtedly see what I mean in due time. My faith has been fully placed in his roleclaim, no matter whether his analysis on the blue buffoon is accurate or not.

Yoshi Star Galaxy

Now on the Wii
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
InsaneBlathers
View attachment 19625
Hm, I do not trust that pesky dinosaur one bit. I shall proceed to Vote: Yoshi the SSM.

View attachment 19626
With that out of the way, I would like to address the Smackdown event. As it is quite a spectacle in the 'Shroom, it would be a shame for me not to participate in it, but alas, I have investigating and writing to do of my own, so I cannot participate in it myself. However, I would like to send my friend and assistant Montgomery. Will you do the honors, Montgomery?

View attachment 19628
Yessir. I would like to sign up for the next Smackdown.

View attachment 19627
Great work. I hope you will make me proud, Montgomery. But I have to address another issue, and that is the 'Shroom, for the next issue of the 'Shroom comes out this Saturday! And not only that, it has a focus on the 'Shroom's 15th anniversary! Wow, before I know it, the 'Shroom will be old enough to drive a car. So, I would very much encourage you to read the 'Shroom this Saturday, and write for it as well!
thought it comes out today? Pretty sure it said the 13th

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird with Batrachotoxin!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
thought it comes out today? Pretty sure it said the 13th
(Issue 175 comes out on Saturday, October 16th! You can always check the box for the paper on the Main Page of the Wiki to see the release date of the next issue, or you can embed the 'Shroombox template on your userpage. As a rule of thumb that's only occasionally broken, issues of the paper come out the third Saturday of each month.)

(It's possible you saw a reminder from a Team Director with a due date for sections? Generally, due dates are set a few days before to a week before an issue's release, depending on each Team Director's schedule and how long they need to review, edit, and compile the sections to have their teams put together for an issue's release.)

Sou Hiyori

miss sara it seems i'm stuck on marioboards.com
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
View attachment 19618
I would also like to bring up several other not-as-active users. This doesn't mean as much, but they could be attempting to hide in the shadows.
@BBQ Turtle, @Goombgooigi, @Sou Hiyori, and @Not Shane seem to enter the thread once every phase, cast a vote, and vanish once more. The former two have contributed decent discussion, but the others have... not. Again, they could be mafia attempting to hide. I would like them to be a little more active as their real-life schedule allows.
* maybe you didnt see it but i already claimed im the independent joe
* oh or perhaps
* could it be
* youre jealous of me and kan and the queen
* cavvortin around wwith our property rights and wwhatnot
* wwell i guess i can make space for you if youre that desperate
* a quartet
* a intellectual fiefdom

* im vvotin for ##ytssm and ##joinin both wwrestlin matches as usual

BBQ Turtle

Crazy sponsors lady.
Wiki Administrator
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
View attachment 19618
I would also like to bring up several other not-as-active users. This doesn't mean as much, but they could be attempting to hide in the shadows.
@BBQ Turtle, @Goombgooigi, @Sou Hiyori, and @Not Shane seem to enter the thread once every phase, cast a vote, and vanish once more. The former two have contributed decent discussion, but the others have... not. Again, they could be mafia attempting to hide. I would like them to be a little more active as their real-life schedule allows.
Neutral.png

I must apologise for my absence, I still haven't quite been able to get my watch working again. I can't quite find the right kind of butter around here. My posts haven't included too many thoughts recently, as I am often asleep when much of the discussion happens, and the things I would have wished to discuss have already danced the subject of their floor. Anyway, I do have some thoughts on the state of things at the moment. I do think this thing with Mr. Y is very much a mystery- and I'm not sure if I'd want to vote for them myself. Not entirely because I doubt they're mafia- but because something about the way they've been asking for votes still isn't seeming right. Given the nature of this game, being in the crowd that voted for him when he went down might just be a trap, and I'm somewhat inclined to go the other way. Another thing that strikes me as a little off is the seemingly large number of independents we have- now, granted, perhaps I did nibble some of the wrong type of cake and that's changed the perspective of everything- but given we've eliminated two and have Seam, Turb, and perhaps Spamton all claiming to be independent too (assuming I've missed no one), even if there are no more that haven't outed themselves, this seems like quite a few. Might be nothing of course, but at the same time, it could also be something to be a little wary of. I don't know what action to take just yet though- I suppose we should see the outcome of this Mr. Y situation first.
Now, on an unrelated note, I'm not quite sure how you could claim to own the 7 of Spades- see, he worked for the Queen of Hearts, and I'm sure he lost his head the month before Thursday when he said her tarts were a little dry.

Morpho Knight

Judgement Butterfly
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
* maybe you didnt see it but i already claimed im the independent joe
* oh or perhaps
* could it be
* youre jealous of me and kan and the queen
* cavvortin around wwith our property rights and wwhatnot
* wwell i guess i can make space for you if youre that desperate
* a quartet
* a intellectual fiefdom

* im vvotin for ##ytssm and ##joinin both wwrestlin matches as usual
View attachment 19630
I must apologise for my absence, I still haven't quite been able to get my watch working again. I can't quite find the right kind of butter around here. My posts haven't included too many thoughts recently, as I am often asleep when much of the discussion happens, and the things I would have wished to discuss have already danced the subject of their floor. Anyway, I do have some thoughts on the state of things at the moment. I do think this thing with Mr. Y is very much a mystery- and I'm not sure if I'd want to vote for them myself. Not entirely because I doubt they're mafia- but because something about the way they've been asking for votes still isn't seeming right. Given the nature of this game, being in the crowd that voted for him when he went down might just be a trap, and I'm somewhat inclined to go the other way. Another thing that strikes me as a little off is the seemingly large number of independents we have- now, granted, perhaps I did nibble some of the wrong type of cake and that's changed the perspective of everything- but given we've eliminated two and have Seam, Turb, and perhaps Spamton all claiming to be independent too (assuming I've missed no one), even if there are no more that haven't outed themselves, this seems like quite a few. Might be nothing of course, but at the same time, it could also be something to be a little wary of. I don't know what action to take just yet though- I suppose we should see the outcome of this Mr. Y situation first.

Now, on an unrelated note, I'm not quite sure how you could claim to own the 7 of Spades- see, he worked for the Queen of Hearts, and I'm sure he lost his head the month before Thursday when he said her tarts were a little dry.
Morpho Knight (Annoyed).png

Ah, I must have missed that.

Thank you for the clarification, both of you.
Morpho Knight (Thinking).png

BBQ Turtle does bring up a good point. There can't be too many independents or the game would feel quite out of balance.

Morpho Knight

Judgement Butterfly
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726

Araceli

I made Lowe's.
Pronouns
She/her
Re: Turb claiming Independent Joe

This is true, I finally got to check him after I got jailed N2 (damn you, SSM). Voting for him would definitely just be a waste of time.

Morpho Knight

Judgement Butterfly
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
He could actually be the fool and roleclaiming is OK. My role wasn't accurate at all. But might as well just wait and see what goes on.

Dr. Waluigi Frankentime

It was a breakfast smash
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Waluigi Time
Final Vote Tally:
Yoshi the SSM (14) - The Pyro Guy, Long John Spaghetti, Roserade, Superchao, Ghostgirl, Ninelevendo, Alex95, MightyMario, Fantanoice, Yoshi the SSM, MCD, GBA, Goombuigi, Turboo
MCD (1) - InsaneBlathers
Ninelevendo (1) - Hooded Pitohui

Yoshi the SSM was lynched! He was:
kix.png

Forbidden Action: Use the Fligajim

AND NOW FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS

Something has happened!
We're having a 2 for 1 sale! You may use your night actions on two players tonight!

that actually had nothing to do with the lynch i just wanted to be funny lol

It is now Night 4!
This phase will end .

Last edited:

Morpho Knight

Judgement Butterfly
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726

Dr. Waluigi Frankentime

It was a breakfast smash