Waluigi Time Cereal Mafia (Sign-Up/Lounge Thread)

Morpho Knight

Judgement Butterfly
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
we crushed the minimum sign-ups so this is officially happening woo!!! keep signing up though if you want, i probably have enough role ideas for the entire forum to play lol
This is our ultimate goal.

Reigen Arataka

Greatest Psychic of the 21st Century (not conman)
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Luigi 64DD
Unnoticed among all the shouts and arguments of brand mascots, conceited royalty, and strange beings who talk in textboxes, there stood a familiar and well-known figure, hidden in the shadows. Despite the rumors that something unfortunate was going to befall the opening of this esteemed cereal factory, this fellow was not phased, as he had experience dealing with bands of murderous entities. Indeed, he had helped save a town known for its scum and villainy from one such group, barely escaping with his life and yet forging unbreakable bonds with his comrades in doing so. Finally, the gentleman decided to make some noise from the shadows....

???
Honk Honk honk honk honk honk honk. Honk honk honk honko hnok. Honk.

goose sil.png

Alas, the group paid no heed to what this fine chap had to say. Sighing, he decided to step forward into the light and reveal his true identity....

goose revealed.png

???
Oh, hey everyone. Sorry about the honking, I tried to use this bike horn to get your attention, but I guess your bickering overwhelmed it. It probably didn't help that this strangely waterfowl-shaped shadow was obscuring your vision in this direction. What's that's? My name? Oh, right....

Shmshmaluigi
The name's Shmshmaluigi. Shmshmaluigi actually prefers to speak in the third-person as the first-person speech was only for introduction purposes. Anyway, Shmshmaluigi doesn't know what that italicized blurb up there is talking about, Shmshmaluigi has never even been to Rogueport! O-or whatever hub of town and villainy it's referring to, Shmshmaluigi doesn't, uh, have any idea what's referring to. Yeah, uh, no clue.

You see, Shmshmaluigi is an, uh... Public Health Inspector! Yeah! Shmshmaluigi was sent here by the Mushroom Kingdom Food and Drug Administration to ensure that this company is following health standards upon its opening. You can call me Shmshmaluigi, PI. Er I mean, Shmshmaluigi, PHI.

What's that? You say Shmshmaluigi looks like Waluigi? Ah yes, Shmshmaluigi gets that a lot. What a strange coincidence, that Shmshmaluigi would resemble a person who is completely unrelated to him. Honestly, Shmshmaluigi wouldn't even be surprised if someone thought that Shmshmaluigi was actually Waluigi wearing two fedoras, two pairs of groucho marx glasses, and an overcoat. That would be an entirely reasonable assumption, and there wouldn't be a lot that Shmshmaluigi could say against it, as it's not like Shmshmaluigi and Walugi have ever been seen in the same room as each other. In fact, Shmshmaluigi would even go so far as to say it that it would be naive not to--

Wha-what!?!? You didn't say Shmshmaluigi looks like Waluigi!? You-you said Shmshmaluigi looks like Shmaluigi!?
Uhhh, well, uh, Shma-- I mean, Shmshmaluigi has no idea who th-this Shmaluigi guy is. I mean, again, Shmshmaluigi isn't an investigator and Shmshmaluigi hates coffee a-and Shmshmaluigi has never even read the 'Shroom! Shmshmaluigi knows absolutely nothing about this Shmaluigi guy you speak of and has never even heard of him! Shmshmaluigi is an inspector who drinks, uh... black tea and who gets news from... watching television. I don't see how you would see any resemblance between Shmshmaluigi, who, mind you, has no knowledge of the repeated instances of mafias attacks occurring around the globe, and some cop guy that Shmshmaluigi has never even heard of.

Anyway. Shmshmaluigi is gonna go and see if they have any decaf.

Uh, decaf tea, that is.

Dr. Waluigi Frankentime

It was a breakfast smash
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Waluigi Time
Alright, that's a wrap for sign-ups! I'm amazed we got so many players, thanks for your interest! The game will start tomorrow at this time. I'll be accepting role requests for a little while longer so make sure to get yours in if you have one!

If you're still interested in playing and missed sign-ups, replacements are still welcome.

If you would like to join Ghost Chat as a spectator when the game begins, react to this post with Thinking 🤔 and I'll get you in once everything goes up.

Sora64

Flygon " I shall figure this out later " 64
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64
[-Waluigi Time Cereal Mafia-]
/join

GamerCat_typing.png

GamerCat_neutral.png

Heyo, sup best gaming feline out there yo Gamercat, I didn't even change it to that, they already knew my destiny when they named me xd
GamerCat_suspicious.png

The Fred man said that roleplaying blob weirdo I gave'em got involved in one of these Mafia games, was uh pretty dangerous Ig lolz
brug man was h y p i n g up his appearance in this shindig a lot lmao, get wrekt scooba dooba, time for the squeakers to get out of the chat x3
GamerCat_neutral.png

But you like know, a mischief-mischief, a chaos-chaos
zomg waz that a deltarune reference :ComedyZone: yes it was very dope, #Jevilwasawussfrealstho
GamerCat_mtndew_drink.png

Anyway, poggers Seems like this Waluigi Time Cereal Factory has got a little murder problem now
I digz waluigi time cereal, it's the bread :discordemote69420:
But uh I ain't no brainwashed scrub, I ain't gonna let da man silence me with his cereal yo! I'm homies with some porcupuffers bro
Your propaganda friccked my homies up dawg :FunkyKong:
GamerCat_neutral.png

ANYWAY LET'S PLAY SOME AMONG US YO!!!!!!! SUGAR KRISPS LOL!!!

Yoshi Star Galaxy

Now on the Wii
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
InsaneBlathers
The lowdown on the roleplays:
- Yoshi when he goes to wonka's chocolate factory and chews too much gum
- Cat lady/man/idk
- Luigi with a big hat (facetime girl also)
- Business birb
- Fancy person with funny accent and blue birb with funny attitude
- yellow amogus
- n̶͓͍̅ŏ̴̺̻ṟ̸͔̚͝m̸̟̐a̶̻̍l̴̤̃ ̴͕͂s̵͇͝à̵̠̿l̵̞̯͗̎e̴̝̕s̴̜͎̊̎m̴̛͉̒ȧ̸̯͊n̶̩̼̄ ̷̝͘n̶̢͔̒o̶̹̯̿͊ť̵̥̕h̷͎͉́͠į̶̝͂n̵̺̰͒g̸̝̒̅ ̶͖̉͝ţ̶͇̈̕ŏ̶̻ ̶̤̄̑s̷̲̔e̵̻͝e̶̤͈͝ ̶͉̩͂̆ḧ̴̘̚e̸͎̽r̸̨̒̔e̴̝̖͝
- Whatever kanaya is
- Princess Peach genderbent but he's a twat
- Ig-11 but bigger and kicks more ass
- Cat
- Orange Meta Knight
- Definitely not Shmaluigi with an extra pair of glasses
- Cat #2
- Cowboy and his name appears to not be Shane
- Ace Attorney Stock Character #345
- MY GOD ITS DELTARUNE AGAIN
- Anime Girl Stock Character #345
- Guy who thinks he's funny but his green hat betrays his true nature

this is all in good fun i dont mean to insult any of your roleplays

Amity Blight

Show me what you got, human!
Pronouns
She/her
The lowdown on the roleplays:
- Yoshi when he goes to wonka's chocolate factory and chews too much gum
- Cat lady/man/idk
- Luigi with a big hat (facetime girl also)
- Business birb
- Fancy person with funny accent and blue birb with funny attitude
- yellow amogus
- n̶͓͍̅ŏ̴̺̻ṟ̸͔̚͝m̸̟̐a̶̻̍l̴̤̃ ̴͕͂s̵͇͝à̵̠̿l̵̞̯͗̎e̴̝̕s̴̜͎̊̎m̴̛͉̒ȧ̸̯͊n̶̩̼̄ ̷̝͘n̶̢͔̒o̶̹̯̿͊ť̵̥̕h̷͎͉́͠į̶̝͂n̵̺̰͒g̸̝̒̅ ̶͖̉͝ţ̶͇̈̕ŏ̶̻ ̶̤̄̑s̷̲̔e̵̻͝e̶̤͈͝ ̶͉̩͂̆ḧ̴̘̚e̸͎̽r̸̨̒̔e̴̝̖͝
- Whatever kanaya is
- Princess Peach genderbent but he's a twat
- Ig-11 but bigger and kicks more ass
- Cat
- Orange Meta Knight
- Definitely not Shmaluigi with an extra pair of glasses
- Cat #2
- Cowboy and his name appears to not be Shane
- Ace Attorney Stock Character #345
- MY GOD ITS DELTARUNE AGAIN
- Anime Girl Stock Character #345
- Guy who thinks he's funny but his green hat betrays his true nature

this is all in good fun i dont mean to insult any of your roleplays
Lol people can't figure out Mija's gender any more, she

Van Wile

Let’s party, boys.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario

“Gee, Brain, what do you wanna do tonight?”

“Tonight we’re going to try something different, Pinky... join a mafia game!

They’re Pinky and the Brain
Yes, Pinky and the Brain
One is a genius, the other’s insane
They’re laboratory mice, their genes have been spliced
They’re dinky, they’re Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain!

Mighty chose this RP
Over Wile E.
He promised us one day
That he’d join the fray

This song makes no sense
But neither does Mighty
It’s settled, he’s joining as a replace-place-place-place-place-ment!

Yep, you saw that right! I’m signing up as a replacement!

Morpho Knight

Judgement Butterfly
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
Hi, Mags here, just remembered something you should all know. My family is going on a camping trip and I'm going to be away from Friday night (Around the end of the next night phase) to Sunday night (Around the end of the night phase afterwards). No way around it, so I'm going to be completely offline during that period. Provided I don't die at any point before then, I'll continue playing.

Morpho Knight

Judgement Butterfly
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
Holy cow, I'm actually still alive.