Waluigi Time Cereal Mafia (Sign-Up/Lounge Thread)

Prince Peach

The Tycoon Tyrant
Forum Moderator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Roserade
My, my, so many wide-eyed hopefuls, tripping over themselves at the opportunity of economic gain - through the pretentious cereal market, no less! What a spectacle. I'm clapping, truly.

Listen, children. In this market, if you truly wish to become a BIG SHOT, there are three simple steps for you to take.

Step one: acknowledge your own hubris. Step two: forfeit all of your deposits, stocks, and investments.

And most importantly, step three:

Bow down to me.

Credit to @thegreyzen on Twitter

You're currently basking in the greatness of Prince Peach, the Mushroom Kingdom's Tycoon Tyrant - rightful heir to the throne, and rightful heir to all which you own.

You might be feeling intimidated by this show. I'd certainly understand why. But don't worry yourselves, friends; I'll seek to make your business endeavors as short-lived and inconsequential as possible.

Luz Noceda

Certified Blightsexual
Pronouns
He/him
My, my, so many wide-eyed hopefuls, tripping over themselves at the opportunity of economic gain - through the pretentious cereal market, no less! What a spectacle. I'm clapping, truly.

Listen, children. In this market, if you truly wish to become a BIG SHOT, there are three simple steps for you to take.

Step one: acknowledge your own hubris. Step two: forfeit all of your deposits, stocks, and investments.

Bow down to me.

You're currently basking in the greatness of Prince Peach, the Mushroom Kingdom's Tycoon Tyrant - rightful heir to the throne, and rightful heir to all which you own.

You might be feeling intimidated by this show. I'd certainly understand why. But don't worry yourselves, friends; I'll seek to make your business endeavors as short-lived and inconsequential as possible.
1632410500717.png

Detective Luigi: W-Woah...Maybe this investigation will go better than expected.

1632410540412.png

Yuri: Hmph.

Amity Blight

Show me what you got, human!
Pronouns
She/her

Bow down to me.

1632412750540.png

Mija: Great, just what this place needed, more corpo trash...

Caspar von Bergliez

Right makes might, right?
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ninja Squid

After having been notified of a potential threat residing in the Waluigi Time Cereal Factory, a strange and crazy guardian rushed towards the factory, ready to shoot laser beam into them. We cannot confirmed if excessive damage will be done to the factory or the casualties that will be done either. We suggest that everyone wear an Ancient Set for their safety. We will give you reports from any data we will be able to detect from this guardian.

-Reports from Akkala Ancient Tech Lab staff

Toasty Toad

All toasters toast toast
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
GreenWeegee
I will try to participate but during those days
can someone be like a tag-team with me for those days?

Toasty Toad

All toasters toast toast
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
GreenWeegee
When I said hotel wifi
I mean It is going to be a long trip so I will stop at a few hotels and I will try to post when I can

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird with Batrachotoxin!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui

Morpho Knight

Judgement Butterfly
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
I've already confirmed, BUT I'm announcing my RP for this.
Galacta Splash.jpg

Galacta Knight: At last! Time to demonstrate my powe-
MB Btterfly.png

... what's this? ThistooklongerthanIexpected

NO-!
Morpho Splash.jpg

Morpho Knight: At long last, it is time to reveal myself. Prepare to cower before the might of the Judgement Butterfly!
LOVE this guy.

Amity Blight

Show me what you got, human!
Pronouns
She/her
Last edited:

Yoshi Star Galaxy

Now on the Wii
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
InsaneBlathers