What roleplay to make

Delfino Plaza

The sequel to Slider
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
InsaneBlathers
I've had a problem with making too many roleplays in the past, and them never going on very long.
So if I'm going to make one final rp to be the main one I'll use from now on, I'll need some people to suggest ideas for it, cause I want to make something other people will want to post in.

Cause like I have a problem rn where MightyMario is the only one who rps with me

Flygon64

Flygon " I shall figure this out later " 64
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64
You could always just go with the tried true formula of
" Fictional character owns establishment, chaos happens "
The Mushroom City Carwash roleplay is a good example that I believe a good number of people are at least aware of
It's a good format that starts up pretty fast and good, that roleplay started with luigi just owning a carwash but now it's a epic spanning story with tons of arcs featuring multiple characters
Like something like
" Bowser's restaurant " that's something I just made up on the spot but there's a lot of potential
The start of the roleplay will probably be some slice of life stuff and such bowser and his workers running a restaurant but then some outside force comes in and brings some gripping action
Business Establishments as the base of a roleplay gives a really good starting off point
it's also simple enough for people to understand that a good number of people would be willing to join just because it's such a fun simple concept

Han Brolo

Ow, my face!
Pronouns
He/him
that roleplay started with luigi just owning a carwash
INCORRECT

Luigi was only an employee at first, but since Toadgamer left the RP, Luigi became the owner-manager.