Pokémon Masters Mafia - Game Thread (Finished)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spamton

NOW'S YOUR CHANCE TO BE A [Big Shot]!!!
I trust Mija for the most part now.

That does however confirm the Mafia Roleblocker theory, as the Town Roleblocker was evidently AFK for most of their nights. Mija could be lying but this just makes me suspect GreenThunder's Jailor claim even more. I'll look into both of them more once we get rid of Rose.

Toasty Toad

All toasters toast toast
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
GreenWeegee
First off I did not read my name because I thought I only needed the description which was a dumb choice now that I think about it
And if the Mafia did my actions did someone get protected and roleblocked
wiat is there an indicator that you are protected
seems wierd for a Mafia Jailer

If you want something, you need a reason to use it-Quote that sounds like it's in a movie

Reigen Arataka

Greatest Psychic of the 21st Century (not conman)
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Luigi 64DD
Saying this now because I might die in 6 and a half hours, I'm not sure I entirely trust Tucayo. His roleclaim is reasonable enough but something about the way he's playing has not been sitting right with me. It feels like he's only said things that are fairly general and mostly bandwagoned on other people's logic for votes. Like, he's basically just been following FWD's every move this phase. I feel like he's slipping under the radar a bit by being active enough to not be constantly pinged but also not really making any significant contributions of his own. Not to mention he didn't roleclaim till after FWD called for everyone to do it. Plus, this is a minor thing, but between Pito, Flygon, and Tucayo, that sure is a lot of roles that involve taking on the properties of other roles, isn't it? They do all work different but still.

In his defense, his roleclaim is very believable, especially since Leaf would make sense when Red and Blue are roles. Still, I don't think we should just automatically believe his claim. That being said, MCD and Goombuigi have done almost nothing all game so they definitely need to be looked into, probably more so.

Delfino Plaza

The sequel to Slider
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
InsaneBlathers
Saying this now because I might die in 6 and a half hours, I'm not sure I entirely trust Tucayo. His roleclaim is reasonable enough but something about the way he's playing has not been sitting right with me. It feels like he's only said things that are fairly general and mostly bandwagoned on other people's logic for votes. Like, he's basically just been following FWD's every move this phase. I feel like he's slipping under the radar a bit by being active enough to not be constantly pinged but also not really making any significant contributions of his own. Not to mention he didn't roleclaim till after FWD called for everyone to do it. Plus, this is a minor thing, but between Pito, Flygon, and Tucayo, that sure is a lot of roles that involve taking on the properties of other roles, isn't it? They do all work different but still.

In his defense, his roleclaim is very believable, especially since Leaf would make sense when Red and Blue are roles. Still, I don't think we should just automatically believe his claim. That being said, MCD and Goombuigi have done almost nothing all game so they definitely need to be looked into, probably more so.
Goombuigi's IN this game?!?

Ash Ketchum

I can see through time
Pronouns
She/her
But at least it has a second part to it! Because my full role title is actually Vengeful Strengthener. What that means is, if you vote me out, I get to take another player with me to the grave, and there's no blocking it. If I hang, someone hangs with me. The only way to safely take me out is with a vig shot during the night.

EP3271.jpg

You liar! Hurry up and flip framer

EP3182.jpg

And don't worry the rest of you. I've been keeping an extra vigkill in reserve

Spamton

To be fair, I feel as though Tucayo's role is relatively easy to verify if it comes down to it. If he can replace a dead role he can very easily prove himself for the most part. I'm not sure if I am 100% on him either but claiming a Backup would be extraordinarily stupid when we could easily ask him to Backup an important, verifiable role.

MCD avoiding the roleclaim and Goombuigi's inactivity have been very suspicious though so once Rose is gone I would like to check them

Sygna Suit Red

Featuring Mega Charizard X from the Pokémon Series
Pronouns
He/him
Final Vote Tally

Roserade (9) - The Pyro Guy, Fun with Despair, Tucayo, Waluigi Time, Reverse Input, fantanoice, Luigi 64DD, GreenWeegee, Mija
The Pyro Guy (1) - Roserade

Roserade fainted! They were...
35FE44FC-3535-40D7-A65D-A7F856D31223.jpeg

It is now Night 5!
Phase End:

The Pyro Guy

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him

😌😂😌😂😌😂😌😂
youre damn right lmao
🤡❌🎣🎣🎣🌹
🌹➡🥀🗡
and they call us the clowns smh
buddy thought he was slick

anyway i figure if we can figure out the other mafians tonight weve got enough role power to fuck both of em up tonight one way or another

weve got a jailer roleblocker doctor cop enforcer and vig and a backup and thats just off the top of my head lol

theyve got what. a roleblocker and a framer/godfather? nice lol

like, say that tucayo and huey are the scumbags. the toast jails one, mija roleblocks the other, and i enforce ash's vigkill on either one (ashs vigkill will bypass the jailors roleblock if i enforce it)

meanwhile the doctor can do whatever since weve roleblocked both mafians so theres no nightkill
and the cop can check the suspected mafian we aren't killing tonight just to make sure the next day goes smoothly

we can fuck around and bring the whole mafia to its knees TONIGHT

Last edited:

Waluigi Time

Shmaluigi Kart: Double Dash!!
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Waluigi Time
I thought it was a plan that everyone was in so I was letting you know my target
random person now
I mean you can say what you're planning to do for your night actions in the thread, there's no rule against it. I'm sure others will be doing it too. Usually that's risky but we've pretty much got the mafia cornered at this point so it should be fine, especially if we can block the nightkill again. I strongly advise you not to just pick a random person though, there's a lot you could mess up by doing that. Here's where we're currently at based on roleclaims.

These players have vital roles, do NOT jail them:
  • FWD/Gary Oak (Tracker)
  • The Pyro Guy (Enforcer)
  • Fanta/Ash Ketchum (Vigilante)
  • Revin/Aru Honshou (Cop)
  • Blathers/Delfino Plaza (Watcher)
  • Luigi 64DD/Reigen Arataka (Doctor)
These players don't have night actions as far as I can tell:
  • NS/Dimitri A. Blaiddyd (Bulletproof)
  • Waluigi Time (Public Speaker)
  • Tucayo (Backup) (I don't know how this role actually works mechanically to be fair)
These players haven't roleclaimed and are the most suspect right now:
  • MCD
  • Goombuigi/Huey (seen as innocent by Revin for what it's worth, but could be a Godfather or something similar)
If anyone wants to correct me on anything or chime in with other suggestions by all means feel free to.

MCD

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MCD avoiding the roleclaim and Goombuigi's inactivity have been very suspicious though so once Rose is gone I would like to check them
to be honest, i wasnt deliberately avoiding the claim. just making a joke. if i'm completely honest im not really enjoying how rolefishy the game has become (to the point where not claiming = mafia). i mean im not 100% sure what the alternative wouldve been but either way its left me feeling not 100% enthusiastic. also im in a really busy patch for work over the next week or so, so having to come back to the thread and read a ton of long posts is getting a bit exhausting. especially when everyone else (and the mafia themselves) are doing a good enough job of getting rid of the mafia, and i havent got a role i can use at night so that doesnt help. actually i was expecting someone to call me up on it sooner but you all just sorta let it slide.

so i guess just to clarify. if i was not the giant rat who makes all of da rules, then i guess the next best thing would be ethan and typhlosion, the bomber. i can kill someone alongside me if i'm lynched (but not if im killed, so i guess it works a bit like the opposite of bbq's with a bit more freedom). if somebody else counterclaims and you want to lynch me based on that then sure, but also bear in mind that this is the dumbest role to fakeclaim as if you lynch the wrong guy he can literally just take the other guy out with him.

The Pyro Guy

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him

honestly i havent seen any better ideas for tonight so lets go ahead with this operation

honestly im almost certain hueys the godfather at this point. too quiet. and the vibes
we dont like his vibes sis

the toast has the right idea jailing huey. keep that going. if he needs to die the vig wont have any trouble getting past your role
@Ash Ketchum im enforcing you tonight and will do so until this ordeal is over. i trust you to make the right call lol now that you have no risk of your vigkill being blocked or protected against
@Mija you should roleblock the remaining mafian. youre new around here so id recommend mcd, maybe tucayo. id like some more discussion on this over the night in case anyone wants to make the case for another person

64dd, if this plan works theres not gonna be a dead innocent anyway but you should pick who you want to protect just in case lmao
same with fox lady, check who you want. youve both earned your freedom of choice. well done

and if our picks are wrong then whatever. weve gotten rid of the quiet ones and can laser-focus on whoevers left
godspeed my little jubilites

Hobbes

Tucayo
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Henry Tucayo Clay
What have I done to be of suspicion along Huey and MCD? I find it slightly odd that TPG has been after several players but pretty much nothing or only very little in regards to MCD, only brief comments and just now vaguely suggesting a block. If MCD were to flip scum I wouldn't put it past TPG being his mate.

Reigen Arataka

Greatest Psychic of the 21st Century (not conman)
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Luigi 64DD
Imo TPG being mafia doesn't make a lot of sense given he threw Rose under the bus by having a similar roleclaim. And I kinda addressed why you were under suspicion in my last post (from my perspective at least)

Spamton

TPG bussing Rose when they're already down almost as many Mafia as we are Town players would be a completely idiotic play to be honest. I HIGHLY doubt he's going for 12th dimension chess plays like that, and I am inclined to believe him. I know Mafia still has a framer and a roleblocker, and TPG's claim is pretty crap if he was either as we could easily prove him. If TPG was in question, we could have Greenthunder roleblock someone while TPG enforces them, someone like myself or Revin and see if their role works still.

Status
Not open for further replies.