Need a refresher on rules and what to do? Here’s some quick notes:
- During the day phase, you may vote for a player in order to lynch them (or in this game’s flavour text, make them faint), which will remove them from the game and reveal their role card. This is the main way that innocents will get rid of the mafia in order to win the game. Voting should be formatted like Vote: Ninelevendo or something similar.
- During the night phase, you can use a night action, if your role allows it. You should do this by sending me a message in your role card conversation, formatted in a similar way to a vote. Posting thoughts in the game thread is still allowed, however no voting or lynches will take place.
- Role playing is allowed, however should be used in moderation and not overtake the Mafia game that is taking place. If a role play is deemed too distracting without contributing anything meaningful to the game, you may receive a warning.
- Basic mafia rules apply. Two teams, innocent and mafia, will attempt to eliminate the other. To see a more detailed description of how mafia games work, read this topic.
- The game will end once either all mafia have been eliminated or the total number of mafia is equal to or greater than the number of remaining innocents.
- One member of the mafia can be sent for factional night kills. Any member of the mafia team can perform a night kill.
- Voting must be formatted with BOLD Text or otherwise clearly visible, or else it will not be counted.
- No lynchs are allowed. Ties between votes will also result in a no lynch.
- Day phases will last for 48 hours, while Night phases will last for 24 hours.
- No major game-related information is to be shared outside of the Game Thread, expect for discussion groups created by the host (i.e. Mafia Chat). Causal discussion of the game is fine in outside sources as long as all relevant speculation or opinions are kept inside the game thread or spectator chat.
- A mid-phase vote tally will be posted 24 hours into each Day phase.
- Role claiming and mass roleclaiming are allowed, as well as sharing flavour text (characters and quotes), however posting the role card is not.
- Sharing screenshots of any PMs sent by the host or other players is not allowed in any capacity.
- Constant activity is required to play. I don’t expect anyone to be online 24/7, and this is only a game, but please do not sign up if you are unable to commit to activity once each phase at the very least. Failing to post in a Day and Night phase without specifying a reason why beforehand will result in being replaced.
- Failure to uphold to these rules or general forum rules may result in a mod kill.
|Ninja Squid (@Dimitri A. Blaiddyd)||Alive||Innocent Bulletproof|
|Lynched Day 5||Mafia Strengthener/Suicide Bomber|
|Waluigi Time (@Waluigi Time)||Alive||Innocent Public Speaker|
|Fun with Despair (@Gary Oak)||Fainted Night 5||Innocent Tracker|
|Hooded Pitohui (@Hooded Pitohui)||Fainted Night 2||Innocent Jack-of-all-trades|
|The Pyro Guy (@The Pyro Guy)||Alive||Innocent Enforcer/Miller|
|MCD (@MCD)||Lynched Day 7||Mafia Framer|
|toadettefan (@Dr. Toadette)||Auto-Lynched Day 2||Mafia Ninja|
|BBQ Turtle (@BBQ Turtle)||Fainted Night 4||Innocent Granny|
|GreenThunder (@Emerald Toaster)||Alive||Innocent Jailer|
|fantanoice (@fantanoice)||Alive||Innocent Vigilante|
|Flygon64 (@Osprey64)||Modkilled Day 5||Innocent Role Thief|
|Alex95 (@Alex95)||Fainted Night 2||Mafia Role Cop|
|Revin (@Aru Honshou)||Alive||Innocent Alignment Cop|
|Goombuigi (@Goombuigi)||Lynched Day 6||Mafia Godfather/Roleblocker|
|InsaneBlathers (@Slider)||Alive||Innocent Watcher|
|Long John Spaghetti (@Emmet Brickowski)||Lynched Day 4||Innocent Redirector|
|Tucayo (@Hobbes)||Alive||Innocent Backup|
|Luigi 64DD (@Reigen Arataka)||Alive||Innocent Doctor|