Pokémon Masters Mafia - Game Thread (Finished)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sygna Suit Red

Featuring Mega Charizard X from the Pokémon Series
Pronouns
He/him
5953F74D-5FA9-4643-A74F-53E128161547.jpeg

Need a refresher on rules and what to do? Here’s some quick notes:
  • During the day phase, you may vote for a player in order to lynch them (or in this game’s flavour text, make them faint), which will remove them from the game and reveal their role card. This is the main way that innocents will get rid of the mafia in order to win the game. Voting should be formatted like Vote: Ninelevendo or something similar.
  • During the night phase, you can use a night action, if your role allows it. You should do this by sending me a message in your role card conversation, formatted in a similar way to a vote. Posting thoughts in the game thread is still allowed, however no voting or lynches will take place.
  • Role playing is allowed, however should be used in moderation and not overtake the Mafia game that is taking place. If a role play is deemed too distracting without contributing anything meaningful to the game, you may receive a warning.

Full Ruleset
  • Basic mafia rules apply. Two teams, innocent and mafia, will attempt to eliminate the other. To see a more detailed description of how mafia games work, read this topic.
  • The game will end once either all mafia have been eliminated or the total number of mafia is equal to or greater than the number of remaining innocents.
  • One member of the mafia can be sent for factional night kills. Any member of the mafia team can perform a night kill.
  • Voting must be formatted with BOLD Text or otherwise clearly visible, or else it will not be counted.
  • No lynchs are allowed. Ties between votes will also result in a no lynch.
  • Day phases will last for 48 hours, while Night phases will last for 24 hours.
  • No major game-related information is to be shared outside of the Game Thread, expect for discussion groups created by the host (i.e. Mafia Chat). Causal discussion of the game is fine in outside sources as long as all relevant speculation or opinions are kept inside the game thread or spectator chat.
  • A mid-phase vote tally will be posted 24 hours into each Day phase.
  • Role claiming and mass roleclaiming are allowed, as well as sharing flavour text (characters and quotes), however posting the role card is not.
  • Sharing screenshots of any PMs sent by the host or other players is not allowed in any capacity.
  • Constant activity is required to play. I don’t expect anyone to be online 24/7, and this is only a game, but please do not sign up if you are unable to commit to activity once each phase at the very least. Failing to post in a Day and Night phase without specifying a reason why beforehand will result in being replaced.
  • Failure to uphold to these rules or general forum rules may result in a mod kill.

Player List

PlayerStatusAlignment/Role
Ninja Squid (@Dimitri A. Blaiddyd)AliveInnocent Bulletproof
Shoey (@Porygon 2) Roserade (@Roserade)Lynched Day 5Mafia Strengthener/Suicide Bomber
Waluigi Time (@Waluigi Time)AliveInnocent Public Speaker
Fun with Despair (@Gary Oak)Fainted Night 5Innocent Tracker
Hooded Pitohui (@Hooded Pitohui)Fainted Night 2Innocent Jack-of-all-trades
The Pyro Guy (@The Pyro Guy)AliveInnocent Enforcer/Miller
MCD (@MCD)Lynched Day 7Mafia Framer
toadettefan (@Dr. Toadette)Auto-Lynched Day 2Mafia Ninja
BBQ Turtle (@BBQ Turtle)Fainted Night 4Innocent Granny
GreenThunder (@Emerald Toaster)AliveInnocent Jailer
fantanoice (@fantanoice)AliveInnocent Vigilante
Flygon64 (@Osprey64)Modkilled Day 5Innocent Role Thief
Alex95 (@Alex95)Fainted Night 2Mafia Role Cop
Revin (@Aru Honshou)AliveInnocent Alignment Cop
Goombuigi (@Goombuigi)Lynched Day 6Mafia Godfather/Roleblocker
InsaneBlathers (@Slider)AliveInnocent Watcher
Shy Guy on Wheels (@Shy Guy on Wheels) Mija (@Mija)AliveInnocent Roleblocker
Long John Spaghetti (@Emmet Brickowski)Lynched Day 4Innocent Redirector
Tucayo (@Hobbes)AliveInnocent Backup
Luigi 64DD (@Reigen Arataka)AliveInnocent Doctor

Phase List
Day 1
Night 1
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3
Night 3
Day 4
Night 4
Day 5
Night 5
Day 6
Night 6
Day 7
Finale

Last edited:

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird with Batrachotoxin!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
Hi, everyone! It's me, your Venus! Everyone's Venus, that's me!

80-x15242.png

Your Venus has an update for everyone! Isn't that exciting? We haven't made any progress in exposing those spies, and that's oh-so disappointing, but there's good news. Everyone has been given special permission to use their powers! Even your Venus can confirm that she's received her role card!

Make sure you read all about your powers, everyone! You don't want to disappoint your Venus by wasting your powers and getting killed.

"Oh no! My powers aren't helpful! I'll never help everyone's Venus now!" Is that what I just heard? Worrying isn't a good look on you all, so stop that! Your powers will help if you use them wisely and are active! However busy your broadcast schedule is, you can at show up on the big screen once a day if your Venus can do it!

That's the end of this update, but don't worry, you'll see everyone's Venus again soon! Stay beautiful, everyone, and aim for the stars just like your Venus!

Han Brolo

Ow, my face!
Pronouns
He/him
Role Get!

McQueen: Okay. Here we go. Focus.
McQueen: Speed. I am speed.
McQueen: One winner, 19 losers. I eat losers for breakfast.
McQueen: Breakfest. Maybe I should'a had breakfast. Break-y could be good for me- no, no. Stay focused. Speed.
McQueen: I'm faster than fast, quicker than quick. I am Lightning!

Last edited:

Flygon64

Flygon " I shall figure this out later " 64
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64
DittoSpringSuitBasePose.png

Heh well aren't we a wacky band
DittoSpringSuitSad.png

Uh, that's a phrase right...
1630162008323.png

( Sweet Arceus I'm dead )
Umm... yeah, ok... Heh, I mean a brown vulpix on two legs and a talking car, AND EVEN THE PLANET VENUS! Heh and the fact any one of us could be part of the mafioso! which also means all of the mafia have special roles like us....* gulp * But hey no need to get nervous or anything- I feel wobbly-GAH uh there's still more players that need to get their cards right? Uh yeah let's wait for those for now ( oh gosh I'm rambling )

Waluigi Time

Shmaluigi Kart: Double Dash!!
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Waluigi Time

Shmaluigi2_neutral.png

Shmaluigi
Shmaluigi was contacted by someone named "Looker" saying he needed some help here?

Inteleon.png

Inteleon
Ah, yes. Looker sends his regards and regrets that he could not attend this investigation in person. But do not fret as he has sent me to assist you. After all, you will not get very far in this land without the assistance of a Pokémon like me. You may call me Inteleon.

Shmaluigi2_happy.png

Shmaluigi
Oh. Great! Always good to have an ally.

Inteleon.png

Inteleon
We have received our mission and are ready to proceed.

Flygon64

Flygon " I shall figure this out later " 64
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64

View attachment 17023
Shmaluigi
Shmaluigi was contacted by someone named "Looker" saying he needed some help here?

View attachment 17024
Inteleon
Ah, yes. Looker sends his regards and regrets that he could not attend this investigation in person. But do not fret as he has sent me to assist you. After all, you will not get very far in this land without the assistance of a Pokémon like me. You may call me Inteleon.

View attachment 17025
Shmaluigi
Oh. Great! Always good to have an ally.

View attachment 17024
Inteleon
We have received our mission and are ready to proceed.
DittoSpringSuitBasePose.png

Gasp is that New Wikisburg #1 Detective Shmaluigi!?, it's too much to handle
DittoTransform.png

DittoElizabethNeutral.png

Sir, I'm a massive fan!

Status
Not open for further replies.