~☆ Bakerei Oriya Mario Awards XV Special Stream Superchat Thread ☆~

Snack

🌻Ashita wa nanika ga kawaru ka na?

Konbanya~...

It is I, iDOLaGRAMiC's urban legend VTuber, Bakerei Oriya.

So, there's a special announcement I have; for Mario Awards XV I'm doing a special stream. We're going to be talking about a really weird Mario urban legend at 09:30 JST on Saturday. Please be there for it.
[TL note: Friday 8:30 PM EDT / Friday 5:30 PM PDT / Saturday 2:30 AM CEST]

Pachipachipachipachipachi~

So, uh, my manager said "this is an audience that mostly doesn't watch VTubers, so you should explain about that before the stream." It's not very complicated though, is it. Anyway, just read the rules in the stream description and behave in chat.

Oh, one thing I did want to explain though is how to Superchat.

Just post a short message... Uh, let me see... 300 characters or less here and I'll read it at the end of the stream. Oh, but sending Superchats costs money, right. So, for one, don't, like, go into debt sending me them.

That wouldn't be good.

To pay for Superchats just post a picture of some money with your message along with specifying the amount.

Oh, or, New Princeton residents can also send payment to iDOLaGRAMiC Corporation's PO box, row 3 column 2 at the New Princeton Post Office, 10 Hill St., New Princeton, near the Uniju Farms Tower. Just be sure to say here what you sent if you do that.

Also, for technical reasons, we can only process payments given in one currency or one type of item for the entire payment. You can pay in whatever you want but don't mix and match. Sorry.

I think that's about that.

Oh, wait, just remember that Superchat submissions end at 12:59 JST tomorrow.
[TL note: Thursday 11:59 PM EDT / Thursday 8:59 PM PDT / Friday 5:59 AM CEST]

Ok, that's actually it. Again, remember to tune in.

Otsuya~!

Hashtags

• #化霊織矢 --- #BakereiOriya – General
  • #生オリヤ --- #OriyaLive – Stream discussion
  • #ユーレイタチ --- #Yuureitachi – Fans
  • #オリヤート --- #OriyArt – Fanart

Emoji/oshi mark: 🏹 (bow and arrow)

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird with Batrachotoxin!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
(So, I'm not entirely sure that I'm doing this right, and I'm only passingly familiar with VTubers and thus don't really know what one writes in for a Superchat, but I'm going to give this a try? I've dropped two diamonds - hopefully that's enough - in your box at the post office, and I get the impression you'd like this written "in-character" as someone watching Oriya's streams, but if I'm getting anything wrong, just let me know.)

5409.png
Hooded Pitohui

2 Diamonds
Congrats on the special stream, Oriya! You know about the "dragon and phoenix twins" expression? Not enough people know where it came from. Let's raise awareness about the fenghuang together! Everyone, go look up the fenghuang! Do it for Oriya! Blessing of the yatagarasu to you, Oriya!
Diamond_JE3_BE3.png

(I tried to format this kind of like a Superchat message? At least as much as the Boards would let me. The main message is 286 characters, so hopefully this suffices!)

Last edited:

Prince Peach

The Tycoon Tyrant
Forum Moderator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Roserade
5592 (3).png
Roserade

$20 USD
Hey Oriya! New to the streams, love the content. I wanted to ask what your favorite Mario urban legend of all time is? I personally like Coronation Day the most. Thanks!
IMG_20210812_143522181.jpg

Reigen Arataka

Greatest Psychic of the 21st Century (not conman)
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Luigi 64DD
TheVeryEloquentGooseHimselfsOwnAccountForTheExpressPurposeOfTwitchStreaming
One Pipe
Honk honk honk honk honk honque honkok honk honk honk honko honk honk honoka honk honky honk honk. Honk honk honk honk honky-tonk honk honk honkoso honka honk. Honk.................

Last edited:

Reko Yabusame

I love theming after games I have never played!
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Superchao
TristanTimothyTaylor
60 Yugioh Cards
Bah! I hate this newfangled technology... is it on, Nesbitt? Are we in the boy's account? Good! We'll be asking you to discuss the urban legends behind our favorite card game later!