Lost in Space: Galactic Mafia (Game Thread) - Inno Win: The Journey Back Home

Emerald Toaster

All toasters toast toast
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
GreenWeegee
I hope that no one would vote me(everyone wants that)
but i think that dimitri is sus even though others might be more sus it is just my opinion not much evidence other than the evidence we have
I think this is the first post that is not confusing

Trip

Cameraman

Oh yeah right, that assignment thing!

Alright so... I just showed up so I don't really have much, but I'll go over a couple ideas I've got rattling around in my head.

First of all, Ninja Squid shows up on both my ability sus list and has been considered suspicious by a bunch of other dudes. Doesn't look great for him, but if he gets lynched and turns out to be mafia, it does pretty much confirm Pitohui innocent, unless this was all part of some totally wack bussing scheme.

Then we've got Pitohui, who matches Ninja Squid"s aggression on the whole. I had my vote on this dude for a while, but there's more pointing towards Ninja Squid, so I gave 'em a break. Besides, he's got Shy Guy on Wheels backing him up a bit.

Now if Ninja Squid ends up being town, that totally changes things and would look super bad for those two, but until then I think they're pretty tubular.

Last but not least we've got Shoey and Power Flotzo. I can't get a read on this Flotzo dude but he seems to have a totally empty braincase. I also don't think Shoey is the type of guy to join the Mafia, but that's just me.

If I end up wrong, I'll go ahead and eat my words, but thats my story so far, gang.

Etemon

That's what I call hamburgers
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
unvote: hooded
Vote: ns

Cool boy trip wouldn't lie to us (with the firm belief that if ns flips inno then hoodeds gotta go)

Kanata Konoe

Star Spirit
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Power Flotzo
Lightning the Amogus Hedgehog's assignment before he was killed: Find three impostors that I think are sus.

Sussy Baka 1: GreenThunder, for silence and a few irrelevant posts.

Sussy Baka 2: Popopo, for above-average activity.

Sussy Baka 3: Pitohui, for the last-minute No Launch vote he pulled on Day 2.

Out of the three, I'm most sus of Pitohui, though I can try to formulate some more proof if need be.

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird with Batrachotoxin!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
Good.PNG

Finally, some real thoughts. (Seriously, though, thanks for this Flotzo. It's good to see some suspicions from you.)

You've given us something to work with.

However... I have more questions.

What does "above-average" activity mean? How does it make someone suspicious?

Your answers don't reassure me. I've explained why I believe Popopo is one of the less suspicious of the quiet individuals here. So if you're accusing both him and I with flimsy reasons... it suggests you're looking to eliminate innocent targets who you think are easy to kill.

So, explain. How is Popopo suspicious? "Above-average activity" doesn't cut it.

Ninelevendo

The Hero of Bright Turquoise
Pronouns
He/him
Ok ok Ninja Squid is sus, I get it

Vote: Ninja Squid

Now moving on

I think a lot of you guys a have been missing the point of Revin’s little homework assignment. What he was getting at is that we should be looking at the whole picture, trying to work out the entire mafia team rather than narrowing our focus onto one person at a time. Considering that he was using me as an example it’s definitely something that I need to work on, and I’m going to start right now and hope that you guys follow along a bit more.

Now if I’m understanding FWD’s role correctly, at least one member of his list is a member of the mafia. But here’s the thing. All three of them could potentially be mafia. So I want everyone to take close look at all of them and post their thoughts. And not just about the three in question either, I want you guys to look at who they could be working with.

Since it’s looking very likely that Ninja Squid will be getting launched this phase (and rightfully so), here’s some questions that we can look back on to make some progress for the next day phase.

If Ninja Squid is mafia:
- do you think Power Flotzo or Shoey are part of the mafia?
- Are there any other players that you think Ninja Squid could be working with?

If Ninja Squid is innocent:
- do you think that Power Flotzo or Shoey are part of the mafia?
- What other players do you think could be mafia?

@Trip @Etemon @Shy Guy on Wheels I want to here more from you guys specifically. Voting NS is good and all but there’s more than one fish to fry.

To give my own opinion, if NS is mafia, I think that Power Flotzo is a mafia teammate along with NS. Flotzo didn’t mention NS in his list of sus people despite being the hot topic rn, but did list Pitohui. Guess who has also been going after Pitohui this phase? NS also has not only ignored talking about Flotzo but decided to put the mafia card on Shoey instead. This also leads me to believe that Shoey is in fact innocent. Hooded would also be pretty much cleared, as I highly doubt that NS would dunk on his own teammate so hard. NS has also cast some high suspicion on Sgow so I’m willing to bet that they’re innocent as well.

Of course, none of these things aren’t anything that I haven’t said already. So what I’m wrong and NS is innocent? As unlikely as I find that, it’s a good idea to consider the possibility so that we aren’t back at square one if it does happen. If this is the case, then I still think that Flotzo is worth a look as a mafia member. Shoey has made some general pro-town moves, such as voting for a no lynch to try and prevent the death of an innocent. Flotzo hasn’t done much at all. That doesn’t necessarily make him mafia but he’s also got absolutely nothing going for him, unlike Shoey. Regarding other players, I suppose Pitohui would be worth a second look as well.

To be honest I’m having hard time coming up with anything else. There are a bunch of other people who also haven’t done a whole lot, namely Popopo, Green Thunder, BBQ Turtle, Kirbyo, and statistically at least one of them should be mafia. So this where you guys come in. Get to it.

Trip

Cameraman

Well dude, I think personally the best course of action is to get Ninja Squid outta here, and then make a choice after that. Thing is, everything hinges on how Ninja Squid flips once this is all over. He is probably Mafia, in which case that Power Flotzo dude is a safe lynch. We'll be totally cool to cruise through this with two more Mafia down! But if it turns out we screwed it up and NS turns out to be Town, then we gotta change how we're thinking too.

If it ain't Ninja Squid, then I think both Shoey or Flotzo are equally likely, with a couple stipulations. I don't vibe with Ninja Squid's accusation of Shoey for some reason either way, his reasoning doesn't seem great. But on the flipside, Flotzo would have been playing for town by sussing out Pitohui for sussing out Ninja Squid.

As for other suspects... Yeah I dunno. I did only show up last night, but I don't wanna dogpile on anyone just for being inactive. There's an equal chance it's an active player too like Daruk who tried to push Pitohui with Ninja Squid earlier.

Right now I agree that we should take Ninja Squid out, but there's too much beef between both sides of this for me to wanna pin someone down until we get hard confirmation, y'know?

Last edited:

Glitz Yoshi

The Manager of Default Red for Paint
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Yoshi the SSM
We're half way through the phase. Let's see where the votes are as of right now.
VotesVoters
6 Ninja Squid (Dimitri A. Blaiddyd)Shy Guy on Wheels, Alex95, Trip, Green Thunder, Shoey, Ninelevendo
2 Green ThunderHooded Pitohui, Popopo
1 Hooded PitohuiNinja Squid
1 PopopoBBQ Turtle

Those not currently voting: Goombuigi, Kanata Kanoe, Pippersquack,

You have 24 hours remaining.

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird with Batrachotoxin!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
If Ninja Squid is mafia:
- do you think Power Flotzo or Shoey are part of the mafia?
- Are there any other players that you think Ninja Squid could be working with?

If Ninja Squid is innocent:
- do you think that Power Flotzo or Shoey are part of the mafia?
- What other players do you think could be mafia?
Inspection.jpg

The pieces are beginning to fit together. What's happening here is becoming clearer. But we could still use more information. I hope I'm not the only one who answers the Shinzoku (Ninelevendo).

If Ninja Squid is working against us, it's safe to conclude that Power Flotzo is working with him. Power Flotzo coming in and casting suspicion on only two quiet, easy targets and myself matches up with Ninja Squid's eager attempt to lynch me. At the same time, Flotzo and Ninja Squid have had little to say about each other. If Flotzo feels that Ninja Squid is innocent and these votes against him are wrong, he should explain why. Otherwise, we're left to assume he believes Ninja Squid is working against us but is avoiding commenting on him. That itself would be odd behavior.

Etemon (Shoey) both voted Zurg (Waluigi Time) on day one and attempted to stop the lynching of Shygul. Neither of those actions make sense if he was working with Zurg. He's almost certainly innocent, and voting against Ninja Squid now bolsters his credibility. His vote on the Akamame (Revin) on day two is strange, but he corrected himself later. I'm willing to write it off. His vote for Flotzo is also explainable as an attempt to force him to speak.

Other than Flotzo, it seems most likely Ninja Squid is working with the Enkeiwa (Alex95), considering their similar plan of focusing everyone onto one easy target at the end of day two. His turning against Ninja Squid, however, does create some doubt. The other possibilities are the Midosanda (GreenThunder) and BBQ Turtle. Ninja Squid has had nothing to say against BBQ Turtle, and she's been hands-off when it comes to him, as well.

If Ninja Squid is innocent, the points about Shoey and Flotzo remain true. Flotzo is likely mafia. Shoey is likely not mafia. At that point in time, we still would have to consider the Enkeiwa (Alex95) as a strong possibility.

For now, since it seems we won't get much more from the Midosanda...

Unvote: GreenThunder

Vote:Popopo

I'll join BBQ Turtle temporarily. Popopo, can you answer the Akamame's (Revin's) questions? Who are the three most suspicious players?

Dimitri A. Blaiddyd

Prince of the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ninja Squid
VotesVoters
6 Ninja Squid (Dimitri A. Blaiddyd)Shy Guy on Wheels, Alex95, Trip, Green Thunder, Shoey, Ninelevendo
2 Green ThunderHooded Pitohui, Popopo
1 Hooded PitohuiNinja Squid
1 PopopoBBQ Turtle
Alright, seems the odds are against me once again...

I only have one request to say before my eventual demise. Whoever is the cop, please, check Hooded Pitohui, Shoey, or SGoW during your next night action, I'm leaving the choice to you. I can't deny that Alex now voting for me is a bit weird considering he was finding Pitohui pretty suspicious last phase, but it's not something I can change or fight at this point.

I guess you are all getting deceived, and I won't bother defending myself at this point, so I rest my case.

Good luck!

TerminalKirby

"Bye bye!"
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Popopo
Now, as I would like to present, here are my top 3 suspicious players:
Sussy #1: GreenThunder, for not answering Revin's question, and not really being active.
Sussus #2 : Ninja Squid, for the bandwagonning reasons.
Sus Bus #3 : Alex95, for basically not really showing up.

Alex95

The True Power Master
Wiki Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Alex95
Sus Bus #3 : Alex95, for basically not really showing up.
Well, I'm around. I made my vote, but there hasn't been any questions toward me or anything major I need to comment on. But sure, let's see what I can come up with.

* Alex95 - Didn’t vote for WT or even cast any real suspicions on him.
I didn't vote because I wasn't sure how I felt about potentially voting out the Cop. If Waluigi Time had been the Cop, and I was on that list of voters, it would've looked very bad for me. But since he was Mafia and I wasn't on that list of voters, that uh... Also doesn't look good.

Right now, my suspicions fall mostly on the Enkeiwa (Alex95) and Ninja Squid.

The Enkeiwa has been too eager to vote me out. I've made myself an easy target, so it's unsurprising. However, it seems to me he was looking for someone easy to direct everyone towards when Zurg (Waluigi Time) was at risk of being launched. He's continued to aggressively target me with shaky logic. Accusing me based on my votes is reasonable, but do you really intend to accuse me because I voted against BBQ Turtle to make her speak? At that time, I was doing exactly what the Akamame (Revin) did later when he voted against Popopo. I had suspicions against Zurg, but relentlessly pursuing him would turn up little new. Most were already suspicious of him. BBQ Turtle had been quiet. She also had been one to call the early votes against Zurg odd and suspicious. Naturally, I wanted to hear more from her. I was widening our net.
See above. I didn't feel comfortable voting for Waluigi Time if his roleclaim had been correct, so I kept my vote as it was. Your action toward BBQ Turtle and the analysis of whether Waluigi Time was innocent or not are points toward your own innocence, so that puts you at maybe half-possible of being Mafia to me? Should Ninja Squid be innocent, I don't see you making it far afterward (unless we have a repeat of Sheep Mafia...). BBQ Turtle seems to be quiet mostly due to schedule, not so much not having opinions, it's clear she has a lot to say. I find it odd that you think she has suspicions of me when all she said was "he seems confused", sounds more like she threw something together because I was part of the trinity Revin pointed out.

With what's been going on, it's possible I may die/be lynched next, so uh help?

Kirbyo

writing for the `Shroom, saving Popstar from doom
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Kirbyo
020a56f3e72d1e2.png
: Ok, I've looked through previous posts and decided to do Revin's homework:
  1. Ninja Squid: It seems like he did some weird sinenigans on day 2 and quickly went after Hooded Pitohui. Prehaps an attempt to remove a skilled player like the last two night
  2. Greenthunder: He hasn't really done much, though he may just be confused
  3. Flotzo: depends on wether or not Ninja Squid is mafia
Also, Pitohui's post broght up a lot of points that I like. As for my vote, the most info we can get from a launch right now is from Ninja Squid, so I'll vote: Ninja Squid.

Dimitri A. Blaiddyd

Prince of the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ninja Squid

Ninelevendo

The Hero of Bright Turquoise
Pronouns
He/him
Flotzo: depends on wether or not Ninja Squid is mafia
Thanks for posting your thoughts Kirbyo. Do you mind elaborating on this a bit more? If NS is mafia, what will you then think of Flotzo? Likewise, what if NS is innocent?

D486699C-FEF9-4DD9-88D5-BFA951DE8CE6.jpeg
This is a rather compelling argument. I have never seen such persuasive reasoning before. Perhaps I sh̴ou̷ld̷ r̷e̴t̶r̸a̴c̷t̴ m̶̠̫̔̈́͜ỷ̴̨̢̞ v̴͇͐ ̶̫͚̅ ̷̰̄ ̷̢̬̅ ̸͓̣̇o̷̞͖̎T̴̳̪̞̜̯̒͛̑̌͆ ̶̪̱̿̑̂ ̵͖̽̑͠ ̴̯̻̱͘ ̶̢̩̤̦̑ ̴̥̘̖͕͋͆̎ ̴̗́̉̅̓ē̷̝͔….

A0AB0B48-C334-4AF1-A276-83254E200C85.jpeg

F̴I̷L̵E̷ ̷C̶O̸R̷R̷U̸P̴T̵E̷D̸

I̴̱͈͕͑̏̈͌͘ͅN̶̥͈͍̟̈́͑̀̏Ì̶͍̠̏̓͒T̶̼̰͙̲͇̂̿͂̒͘Ȉ̵̙̇́͗͝Ä̸͈̟́̒T̸̟̜̲͉̈͛̈͘Ȋ̶͎͜N̵͖̺̓̈́̚͘G̴̫̖͜͝ ̶̺̹̅́̀̆Ỉ̵͙̀N̵͑̆̓͐̉ͅͅE̸̱͛͋̉͝E̸̼͚̗̼̠̋̋̉D̸͍͗͊̐͝Ą̵̖̽H̴̘̭̥͈͖͌Ĕ̵̖͍͋̔̕ͅR̷̯̝͍͚̂̕͜O̵̻̮̼̤͎͗̊̄͛͛.̶͚͈̬͙̈́̉̔̓Ḿ̸͈͙͑̅̀͜P̶̝̯̣̑3̸̯͇̉̔͗̌͘ ̴̨̫̰̦̾̚P̸̞̖̈R̸̮͚̋O̴͎͔̓̆̊̕͝T̴̘̉͑̑̔́Õ̴̺̦̒͛C̵̤͗O̶̧͈̪̖̩͌̃̃͝L̷̮͆

K̴̙̟̜̇̊̕Ḯ̶̹͎̭̹̲̃͂͊͑L̴̦̘̠̮̲̅̈́̿̔L̶̨̼͍̮͓̊̇̈́̓͝ ̵̗̼̥̼̲̖̑͊͊T̸͕̠́̍́̈͘͠Ḧ̷̯̭͇̣̬͙́Ẻ̸̬̝̯̤̪͔ ̴͚͙̺͈̒͒̏K̴͇̳̹̤̘̽̎ͅI̶͔͎̠̺̪̒̓̂̃̉̓Ṱ̴̨̢̛̛̼̦̗̉̽T̷͓̪̏̏̉͂E̴̝͚͚̅̆͛͠Ṇ̶̳̙͚̈́

Kirbyo

writing for the `Shroom, saving Popstar from doom
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Kirbyo
Thanks for posting your thoughts Kirbyo. Do you mind elaborating on this a bit more? If NS is mafia, what will you then think of Flotzo? Likewise, what if NS is innocent?
020a56f3e72d1e2.png
: Well it was easy coming up with two but Hooded Pitohui pointed out something that flew right by my radar, and knowing that information I realized. that the two may be conected. AKA: I saw the information HP pointed out and found his points to be quite resonable. Besides, why does she think Pitohui is suspicious? If she could elaorate on that it would be greatly apreciated.