This is Lost in Space: Galactic Mafia's game thread. Use this thread for most of the actual game content. Check the lounge thread for more rules and guidelines.
Here are the rules of the game.
- Be respectful to others and have fun.
- There are two types of phases, a night phase and a day phase. Phase 0 starts the game and lasts for 24 hours. It's used as a period to confirm that you've received your role and introduce your roleplays. Night phases last 24 hours, and Day phases last 48 hours. After each phase, there is a brief intermission while the phase changes.
- During a night phase, impostors will vote in a private chat on who will be removed from the game, and crewmates can use their special powers, if they have any. Except Night 1, all night phases begin with the announcement of who was launched, and their role.
- During a day phase, there is a discussion and vote on who should be launched. All day phases begin with the announcement of who was removed from the game, if any.
- To cast a vote, say, for example, Vote: Yoshi the SSM. The person with the majority of votes will be launched. If there is a tie between two or more people, a randomizer will chose which one will be launched.
- If you don't want to launch someone on a day phase, Vote: No Launch. Note that a launch will occur if it ties with No Launch.
- The game will go from Night phase to Day phase and back again until either Impostors or Crewmates win.
- Any private message or conversation regarding this mafia game must be sent to myself, unless it is a private chat created for the game.
- If you want to inform me of something (whether it is a problem or a drop out or anything else important), please PM YtSSM or Blathers. If it is urgent and neither of us are available, email YtSSM.
- Don't quote or repost your role card under any circumstance. Failure to comply with this rule will result in your removal from the game and the phase continuing.
- If you want to roleclaim in the thread, it is allowed. Be careful though, because Impostors can also roleclaim, and lie about their role. But, again, you must not quote any parts of your role PM. (e.g. saying “I’m the cop” is ok, regardless of whether it is true or false, but directly quoting the flavor text is not).
- Please try to keep the majority of game-related chat inside official channels i.e. the Game Thread for alive players. It's ok to chat about it informally outside the thread, but there should not be any major sharing of information in channels not created by the host, like private player-made Conversations/PM groups.
- Finally, if you have been removed from the game, do not post in the game thread. Instead, you can use a conversation to post thoughts of who is mafia and innocent, but you can't actually do anything in the game. You can also post in the lounge, but you can't post any thoughts on who is mafia or innocent, whether it's true or not.
Night 0: Blast Away to the Stars
Day 1: No One Can Hear You Scream in Space
Night 1: Shadow Whispers
Day 2: Hope You Brought Your Spacesuit
Night 2: Northern Lights in the Night
Day 3: Eliminating the SUS
Night 3: Have a Donut, it's Good for You
Day 4: The Eclipse Approaches
Night 4: The Forgotten Night
Day 5: Dawn of the Eclipse
|Shoey (@Etemon)||Killed Night 6||Roleblocker|
|Hooded Pitohui (@Hooded Pitohui)||Lynched Day 5||Vanilla|
|Waluigi Time (@Shmaluigi)||Lynched Day 2||Mafia Roleblocker|
|Shygul (@Shygul)||Lynched Day 1||Power Booster|
|Ninja Squid (@Dimitri A. Blaiddyd)||Lynched Day 3||Vanilla|
|Power Flotzo (@Kanata Konoe)||Lynched Day 4||Mafia|
|Kirbyo (@Pippersquawk)||Killed Night 3||Doctor|
|Revin (@Aru Honshou)||Killed Night 2||Mason|
|Luigi 64DD (@Reigen Arataka)||Killed Night 1||Vanilla|
|GreenWeegee (@GreenThunder)||Lynched Day 6||Mafia|
|Shy Guy on Wheels (@Shy Guy on Wheels)||Alive||Unknown|
|BBQ Turtle (@BBQ Turtle)||Alive||Unknown|
|Fantanoice (@fantanoice)||Killed Night 4||Vanilla|
Night 0: Blast Away to the StarsAll was peaceful in the Comet Observatory. Or at least it was... until the mafia attacked. Rosalina and the other Lumas were all evacuated, and the property damage was covered by insurance. But the mafia were still out there. So, 17 detectives were called to investigate and apprehend the mafia, with an assistant, Dash Yoshi, coming along to ensure their safety. Can our heroes prevail in the final frontier? Or will their wit be outmatched?
This phase will last until , and should be used to confirm that you have received your role, and introduce your rps, if you want.