In a World Ravaged by war, two factions were birthed
The Seed Troopers and the Grinder soldiers
Each side fighting for total control over the world
The Factions are at a standstill
There are three capitals left for them to take control of
New Donk City
Toad Town
Diamond City

Both Factions have decided to go for Toad Town first, the issue is during the fighting the Town had become heavily guarded
So both factions will have to send out spies to slowly control the town from the inside
Da Rules :
No godmodding
Don't be rude to your fellow roleplayers
All government leaders are going to be played by me if needed but they're all going to be NPC's most of the time so no trying to become president or some other nonsense, it'll be considered godmodding and reversed
For Lesser Leadership roles, ask for permission first
Basic Rules of roleplay apply obivously
======================================
Meanwhile in the deck of The Seed Troopers cruise ship

200px-UkikiMP7.png

Trooper Janitor1: Man it's going to be a long ride before we arrive at Toad town
Trooper Janitor2: At least we get to hang out on a cruise
Trooper Janitor1: True * He peeks out a window *
* There was a massive storm going on, huge gigantic waves were swaying the ship a bit *
Trooper Janitor1: Look at that storm, think we're going to be capsized?
Trooper Janitor2: No, not really, if water breaks in we'll be able to escape to the submarine
Trooper Janitor1: Right, right * he leans down on a wall holding a cup of orange juice *

Last edited:

Road Runner

Mmm... donuts.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
*Trooper Janitor 3 walks onto the deck of the ship, completely drenched from the massive waves of water. Trooper Janitor 3 has a mustache and a small tail. He grabbed a mop & bucket and began swabbing the deck with his fellow crewmates.*

Trooper Janitor 3: Goodness, it’s really coming down out there.

Flygon64

Flygon " I shall figure this out later " 64
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64
*Trooper Janitor 3 walks onto the deck of the ship, completely drenched from the massive waves of water. Trooper Janitor 3 has a mustache and a small tail. He grabbed a mop & bucket and began swabbing the deck with his fellow crewmates.*

Trooper Janitor 3: Goodness, it’s really coming down out there.
* Trooper Janitor 1 spit takes *
Trooper Janitor 1: You're drenched!
Trooper Janitor 2: Why do I have a feeling that we're going to be using that sub a lot sooner than I previously thought...

Road Runner

Mmm... donuts.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
* Trooper Janitor 1 spit takes *
Trooper Janitor 1: You're drenched!
Trooper Janitor 2: Why do I have a feeling that we're going to be using that sub a lot sooner than I previously thought...
*Trooper Janitor 3 leans against the mop and glares at Trooper Janitor 1*

TJ 3: *sarcastic* Gee, Shroomlock, how did you figure that out?

Flygon64

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64
*Trooper Janitor 3 leans against the mop and glares at Trooper Janitor 1*

TJ 3: *sarcastic* Gee, Shroomlock, how did you figure that out?
TJ 1: No clue heh
TJ 2: Get back to work
* Some mumbled noises were heard in the floor above *
* It was the higher-ups cafeteria + Discussion room *
* The general and second in command and the captain of the ship were discussing the recent events *
Seed General: We're neck and neck, we have as much of a chance as those no good Grinders
S.I.C ST: Darn it sir! * He slams the desk, making the captain of the ship drop his cupcake * We're in the middle of a storm in the open sea with no land in sight of 500 miles, the grinders are probably already halfway there to Toad Town
Captain : Calm down guys, remember if anything get's dir-
Seed General: " We can use the sub " we know that ya pansy!
* S.I.C. ST sighs *
S.I.C. ST: * He puts a finger on his temple * look, we're in a messy situation...
* The ship suddenly sways *
Captain: Yikes it's getting messy...

Flygon64

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64
Seed general: You know what let's get the advisor.... where is he
* The captain looked out a port window *
The Captain: He's fishing?!!
Seed general: What the-
* He goes outside the ship *
Seed general: COME IN HERE YOU OLD COOT!!!
Seed Advisor: Aw come on right noooow..... I got a biggie guh-huh she be swaying the ship even!
* The seed advisor was a Ukiki with bushy white eyebrows that covered his eyes, he was also wearing a tank top and wearing cargo shorts *
* The general grabbed the old man by the neck and brought him back in *

Flygon64

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64
Seed advisor: So what?
Seed General: You're the advisor?! Have any advice!?
Seed Advisor: Calm down, whippersnapper, I don't think there's much that can help us here, the Grinders are going to be at Toad Town before us sadly
S.I.C. ST: SEE!!!
Seed general: * sigh * yeah...
Seed advisor :* He snatches the captain of the ship's cupcake * We're also in the middle of a storm we have a submarine, that's true, but if we wait till the last second we'll definitely lose some supplies here
Seed general: Wait so you think we're gonna need to use the sub!?
Seed advisor: Yes, obviously I think a lot of the crew on this ship have the same thoughts, the ship's been swaying like me when I wake up before I have my coffee and breakfast
Seed General: Pff that's not enough, I ain't gonna start packing away and going to the sub with my tail in-between my legs
S.I.C. ST: ARE YOU MAD?!!
Seed General: Hey, you don't have the authority to talk to me like that troo-
S.I.C. ST: I know you're not one to shy away or give up but this is urgent! This is a very important mission! We can't just fail it and lose lives and supplies before we even do anything substantial!
* The entire room starts to mumble and generally be very loud *
TJ 1: Man they're going nuts up there
TJ 2: Get back to work
TJ 1: Seriously dude
* Tensions in the ship were rising just like the waves, but even waves tend to go down at least *