MarioWiki
Kirbyo

Kirbyo

writing for the `Shroom, saving Popstar from doom
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Kirbyo
Wow! All the matches are done! Which means... round 5 has begun! You can find your next opponents here or via the OP, this round is once again the 3-x stages, and you have until to get in your matches and submit your scores, and good luck! As we get into the final matches the stakes are as high as ever, and there's a prize! If you get first you get... to put a badge in your signature! Yea, that's a good prize! If you win I'll send you a PM with the badge so you can put it in your sig. Anyways, time for the pings! @Waluigi Time @Ninelevendo @Reigen Arataka @Goombuigi @Etemon @fantanoice @Hooded Pitohui @Kirbyo

Last edited:

Marge Simpson

I can see through time
Pronouns
She/her
Hey, we still don't know who we're fighting in the next round and it's supposed to end in 2 days?

JamesCalebJackson(ghost)

That's what I call hamburgers
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
So after 3 consecutive weekends of kirbyo making almost no effort to pick a time for our match I am no longer interested in playing our match. The last 3 weeks I've attempted to find a time that would work and I've either gotten no response or a response for a date that wasn't listed. No more this is ridiculous.

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
Hey @Kirbyo it's becoming apparent on multiple tournament fronts that you're not making attempts to set times, or just not showing up. If something is wrong, please bring it to our attention and we can address it, otherwise this kind of behavior only serves to frustrate people and spoil games. Everyone is just trying to have fun, and I'm sure you are too, so let's make this work better and get some better communication going.