Crazy sponsors lady.
Wiki Administrator
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
Sure.

Boo with a black-yellow-pink mario cap with a B
Sorry, could you try to get me a picture of that please? I don't quite understand what you mean by "black-yellow-pink".

BBQ Turtle

Crazy sponsors lady.
Wiki Administrator
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
Right, I've received my awards results now, so this is the last call for any more sign-ups! It'll take me a few days to draw out the whole thing in pencil before I start finelining things, so if you sign up before then I'll still have time to include you. I'll post here again when I fully close the sign-ups, and thank you very much to everyone who's signed up already!

Sou Hiyori

miss sara it seems i'm stuck on marioboards.com
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
sorry I missed this. You probably have my ref images they're the same as always but if you need them let me know

BBQ Turtle

Crazy sponsors lady.
Wiki Administrator
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
Hi, so I just wanted to make a post here to clear this up now rather than at a later date. I've mentioned in a couple of places now that I am much busier than usual at the moment, and because of that I've had to go for a smaller idea for my presentation- I'd rather go for a smaller idea and get it done than attempt to complete a big one and have to drop it at the last minute. Therefore, I unfortunately won't be able to make use of these sign-ups in said presentation. But I wouldn't want any of these sign-ups to go to waste, so once the awards are over, as well as updating the user art collection I started last year, I have got something in mind to make use of all of these sign-ups- I'll leave exactly what it is as a surprise for now, but it'll be something similarly arty. 😉 So thank you all very much for signing up, sorry to have to drop your characters from the presentation, and stay tuned over the coming months to find out exactly what you ended up signing up for! 😛