BBQ Turtle's Presentation Sign-ups

BBQ Turtle

Crazy sponsors lady.
Wiki Administrator
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
Alright, presentation sign-ups are now open (Do consider presenting one if you're not already signed up to do so), so I'll be opening up the sign-ups for users to appear in my presentation now too. If I've drawn your character in the big batch of individual images that I've done over the last year, then I won't need a reference for you (unless you really want to give me one), but if you've updated your character in the meantime or I haven't done one for you, then I'm going to need some sort of reference to go from. I look forward to hopefully drawing your characters! :)

Yoshi Star Galaxy

Now on the Wii
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
InsaneBlathers
Any chance you've got a full body reference somewhere? I'm probably going to need the whole thing rather than just the head.
Not really
I had waluigi time draw that for me for akg5 so I only asked for headshots
But the body is basically exactly the same as animal crossing blathers, the differences are only on the head

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Yoshi the SSM
Signing up.
You should know mine, you did my favorite artwork of me.
Although...
I have a Mr. Y that you could also add if this is for favorite boss battle.
Yeah. Sure. The 'Shroomfest will be over by the Awards time, so he would be red again... I think. So, here's red.
Mr. Y (red).jpg
Although, if not, here's the cool color Mr. Y.
Mr. Y (blue).png
And remember, Yoshi the SSM is still available for you to use.

Reigen Arataka

Greatest Psychic of the 21st Century (not conman)
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Luigi 64DD
Yea-ess.

I believe you are quite familiar with my oc at this point. If you can squeeze the goose in there I'll be very much obliged.