Panel de Pon Tournament 2 now with more Panel de Pon

Troy

Goomba
Uh. I'm not sure who name is Shoey here? It says we have to fight one more time in the bracket. Not 100% sure on how true that is can anyone help me confirm?

Prince Peach

The Tycoon Tyrant
Forum Moderator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Roserade
It's finally that time! Without further ado... 🥁 🥁 🥁

The placements for the 2021 MarioWiki Panel de Pon tournament!!

PlaceUserWinsLosses
1​
Troy​
13​
0​
2​
Turb​
11​
2​
3​
Goombuigi​
10​
3​
4​
Superchao​
9​
4​
4​
Roserade​
9​
4​
6​
Shoey​
8​
5​
7​
Kirbyo​
5​
8​
8​
Waluigi Time​
4​
9​
8​
GBA​
4​
9​
8​
Zange​
4​
9​
11​
Hooded Pitohui​
2​
11​
12​
Shy Guy on Wheels​
0​
13​

Congratulations to Troy for arriving and slaughtering us all! But in all seriousness, good work, big props for a perfect record.

This tournament was an incredible amount of fun, and I'm glad we all got to come together and beat each other up as fairies with colorful blocks for a second year! I had a few hiccups as a host throughout this process, but it's all a learning process for next year, because yes, of course we need a third year of Panel de Pon. Until then, take care all, and thank you so much for participating!

Obligatory user tags:
@Troy @Sou Hiyori @Huey @Reko Yabusame @Porygon 2 @Kirbyo @Waluigi Time @GBA @Kamikokuryo Moe @Hooded Pitohui @Shy Guy on Wheels

Troy

Goomba
It's finally that time! Without further ado... 🥁 🥁 🥁

The placements for the 2021 MarioWiki Panel de Pon tournament!!

PlaceUserWinsLosses
1​
Troy​
13​
0​
2​
Turb​
11​
2​
3​
Goombuigi​
10​
3​
4​
Superchao​
9​
4​
4​
Roserade​
9​
4​
6​
Shoey​
8​
5​
7​
Kirbyo​
5​
8​
8​
Waluigi Time​
4​
9​
8​
GBA​
4​
9​
8​
Zange​
4​
9​
11​
Hooded Pitohui​
2​
11​
12​
Shy Guy on Wheels​
0​
13​

Congratulations to Troy for arriving and slaughtering us all! But in all seriousness, good work, big props for a perfect record.

This tournament was an incredible amount of fun, and I'm glad we all got to come together and beat each other up as fairies with colorful blocks for a second year! I had a few hiccups as a host throughout this process, but it's all a learning process for next year, because yes, of course we need a third year of Panel de Pon. Until then, take care all, and thank you so much for participating!

Obligatory user tags:
@Troy @Sou Hiyori @Huey @Reko Yabusame @Porygon 2 @Kirbyo @Waluigi Time @GBA @Kamikokuryo Moe @Hooded Pitohui @Shy Guy on Wheels
Happy to have participated, I look forward to next year's tourney! Thank you for having me!

Troy

Goomba
So @Troy about that strategy wing panel de pon section you promised us
My strategy? Uh, Well. I kinda already know what to do before the match starts. I play low-stack mostly. I do more combos and keep a consistent number of chains going but nothing over 6 or 7 but like if needed i'll do so.

I'm not really sure if that's what everyone was looking for, but that's it. Its repetition to me.

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird with Batrachotoxin!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
Hey there, Troy. Don't worry too much. I appreciate that you have any interest in our newspaper at all, but you aren't required to write for it or anything. If you ever are interested in checking it out or even sending in an application to write for it, we'd be glad to have you, but that's something you can do if you have the time and interest. You don't have to do it, and you shouldn't feel any pressure to.

I know Shoey (Porygon 2) pretty well, and he's just eager to have you here. Asking you to write for the paper is his way of saying he appreciates you being a part of the tournament. We all appreciate you taking part in our little community's PDP tournament, and we do hope to see you for next year's! If you ever take an interest in anything else we have going on around here, feel free to join in whatever you see!

Last edited:

Troy

Goomba
Hey there, Troy. Don't worry too much. I appreciate that you have any interest in our newspaper at all, but you aren't required to write for it or anything. If you ever are interested in checking it out or even sending in an application to write for it, we'd be glad to have you, but that's something you can do if you have the time and interest. You don't have to do it, and you shouldn't feel any pressure to.

I know Shoey (Porygon 2) pretty well, and he's just eager to have you here. Asking you to write for the paper is his way of saying he appreciates you being a part of the tournament. We all appreciate you taking part in our little community's PDP tournament, and we do hope to see you for next year's! If you ever take an interest in anything else we have going on around here, feel free to join in whatever you see!
Ahhh, alright. Will do. Thank you!!!!!