Forum Moderator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Roserade
Oh yeah, I'm sure that I, along with everyone else, will be able to get all of my matches in by August 27th! Now let me look at the calendar and-

Tournament is extended until August 31st, get final rounds in by then. Bracket will be fully updated in a few minutes

Prince Peach

The Tycoon Tyrant
Forum Moderator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Roserade
Final day for the tournament is tomorrow, and I've updated the bracket as much as applicable right now. There's been a few troubles with those filling in for Alex95's spots on the bracket, but I'll have a final tally post up, so trust what I post in this thread as the final scores, not the bracket itself

Please get in any final matches you can, and if you're otherwise going to forfeit, please post in the thread indicating which matches you'll be forfeiting from. It helps my brain not hurt while trying to figure out the final count

Alex95

The True Power Master
Wiki Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Alex95
Sorry for botching things, I'll fix this the only way I know how:

By playing every player in a gauntlet of battles.
Everyone will be available to play at once at my leisure, right? Cool.

Sou Hiyori

miss sara it seems i'm stuck on marioboards.com
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
i'll forfeit from everything remaining; have a pretty high workload over the next few days & can't really squeeze in pdp on the last one o7

Prince Peach

The Tycoon Tyrant
Forum Moderator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Roserade
With today no longer being August 31st, the tournament is now considered completed! Thank you all so much for participating. You can expect a final tally and winner post within the next few days, though I think we all know who rose to victory this time around.

In case any matches have been missed along the way because again, funky bracket, I'll get into contact with people individually as needed. Thank you again, and happy pdp!