Panel de Pon Tournament 2 now with more Panel de Pon

Queen

Do You Ever Yearn For The Soft Touch Of A Pancake
Core 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Lost to turb 2-0 while he was presumably eating a hot dog with one hand and strangling his internet provider with the other

Troy

Goomba
I believe i'm all caught up on matches up till Round 12, I think Roserade is my opponent. Not entirely sure.

Prince Peach

The Tycoon Tyrant
Forum Moderator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Roserade
I apologize for my negligence of sending reminders with this tournament and connecting with those I needed to play with. The past few weeks have been difficult and energy-consuming with all that has happened.

The deadline is still August 27th at this point, so do what you can to get games in by then. I will also do my best to link with anybody I need to before that time. If we need a few days past that point, it would probably be alright, but September 1st is my hard hard deadline so that Awards season can be properly wrapped up for the year.

Thanks all, happy Panel de Pon

Troy

Goomba
I apologize for my negligence of sending reminders with this tournament and connecting with those I needed to play with. The past few weeks have been difficult and energy-consuming with all that has happened.

The deadline is still August 27th at this point, so do what you can to get games in by then. I will also do my best to link with anybody I need to before that time. If we need a few days past that point, it would probably be alright, but September 1st is my hard hard deadline so that Awards season can be properly wrapped up for the year.

Thanks all, happy Panel de Pon
I believe you're my last opponent. Take your time though, no rush!