Toad Brigade Mafia (2021) - Lounge Thread

Jeff Gordon

If 'ya ain't first, you're last!
Pronouns
He/him
1619441553893.png

I'm Sonic! Sonic the Hedgehog!

Just the other day, some little guy with a backpack came up to me
When I asked him what was up, he said he was lookin' for people to join him on a quest!

A quest? Heh, sure! Sounds like fun!
There's somethin' that's been buggin' me, though.

What's a "Wingo", and what's this I keep hearin' about a "Mafia"?
Heh, guess there's only one way to find out!

Last edited:

Kirbyo

pink galoomba with arms and headphones
Pronouns
He/him
Doing the calculations, we have 9 players and 4 fillers, which must mean...
suprised.png

We need only one more player to make 10, and once we have 10 players the remaining 4 necessary players will be filled in by the replacement/filler sign-ups if no one else joins! (Is this post deterring people from joining? I can't tell.)

Last edited:

Blathers Time

Mathematical!
Pronouns
He/him
View attachment 12192
I'm Sonic! Sonic the Hedgehog!

Just the other day, some little guy with a backpack came up to me
When I asked him what was up, he said he was lookin' for people to join him on a quest!

A quest? Heh, sure! Sounds like fun!
There's somethin' that's been buggin' me, though.

What's a "Wingo", and what's this I keep hearin' about a "Mafia"?
Heh, guess there's only one way to find out!
Nice to see you here LJS (don't know your new main name)
Is this your first MB Mafia game?
I wanna sign up

(The sheep mafia thing won’t happen again, I have more time now)
You are on probation
Which means if another situation like Sheep Mafia happens again
You will feel the Giant Space Judge's wrath

Kirbyo

Pronouns
He/him
Nice to see you here LJS (don't know your new main name)
Is this your first MB Mafia game?

You are on probation
Oh, you mean the one that just finished telling his kids the story of Sheep Mafia?

Aru Honshou

Ace Class Vice President
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Reverse Input
You are on probation
hey, just a friendly reminder: it is goombuigi's game, so players are let in or excluded at only his discretion. you have no business telling someone they are "on probation" when you literally have zero authority in this situation (also theres literally no rules in place to imply that anyway!).

also as an aside, please stop bringing up the "Giant Space Judge" everywhere. i appreciate the passion you have for the "character" i "created" but it feels weird seeing it being brought up and sort of being used by someone else in situations i have no involvement in. thanks!

Kirbyo

Pronouns
He/him
hey, just a friendly reminder: it is goombuigi's game, so players are let in or excluded at only his discretion. you have no business telling someone they are "on probation" when you literally have zero authority in this situation (also theres literally no rules in place to imply that anyway!).

also as an aside, please stop bringing up the "Giant Space Judge" everywhere. i appreciate the passion you have for the "character" i "created" but it feels weird seeing it being brought up and sort of being used by someone else in situations i have no involvement in. thanks!
I'm pretty sure he did it as a funny joke referencing Sheep Mafia, but I see what you're saying.

Blathers Time

Mathematical!
Pronouns
He/him

Ok, sorry
also sorry about that, it was a joke

I'll stop bringing it up :)

Dark Light

Commander of the Protectors, LEO, generally grumpy
Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Hey just in case and some clarification for my message, if we filled out the slots, I'm last priority, as I'm only here for back-up in case someone drops out of the game.

Jeff Gordon

If 'ya ain't first, you're last!
Pronouns
He/him
View attachment 12205

hey losers its me, lightning the hedgehog. i like going fast, winning piston cups and not doing drugs

looks like some gnarly birds are trying to cramp my style! well, they better get ready to get dunked on, cause im gonna win this race with my lightning speed

remember kids, dont do drugs
1619520929606.png

"Hey, you! What'd'ya think you're doing, tryin' to copy my style like that? SAY SOMETHING, YOU FAKE HEDGEHOG!"