"Ready for adventure!"
Captain Toad gestured for the rest of the Toad Brigade to follow him. They did so in unison, taking their backpacks and marching off into the horizon. Little did they know that Wingo and his cronies would interrupt their quest, and the group could be torn apart...
Welcome to Toad Brigade Mafia, where the Toad Brigade, with the help of other Toads, face off against Wingo and his assistants. Aside from the theming, this is a relatively straight-forward mafia, and newcomers and veterans are welcome.
The goal is the game is simple - the town are aiming to defeat all of the mafia members, while the mafia aim to equal or outnumber the town. There are two phases which alternate during the game - Day phases and Night phases. During Day phases, the players meet up to discuss their suspects, and potentially lynch a player by the end of the phase. During Night phases, the mafia choose a player to kill, and players with night-specific actions can utilize them.
1. Day and Night phases will last 48 hours, though that can be changed if needed.
2. Each phase will begin at 10:00 PM CET ( - local time).
3. The game will begin with Night 0, which will be used to confirm role cards, introduce RPs, and set up PMs. This phase will last 48 hours, and afterwards, the game will fully begin with a standard Day phase. Night phase powers cannot be used in Night 0.
4. Vote tally updates will be posted twice during each Day phase, 24 hours and 48 hours after the beginning of the phase. Final results of each Day and Night phase will be posted roughly 10 - 20 minutes after the end of the respective phase, unless stated otherwise by the host.
5. Use the format "Vote: XXX" to vote for a player. If you wish to unvote, simply write "Unvote".
6. No-lynching is allowed, with the format "Vote: No Lynch". Tied votes will result in a no-lynch. No active votes by the end of a Day phase will also result in a no-lynch.
7. Once killed, dead players will automatically be invited to the dead/spectator PM chain. Spectators will have the option to join the PM chain once the game begins.
8. Dead mafia will retain access to the mafia PM chain, however they will be redirected to the dead/spectator PM chain if they wish to discuss the game, and won't be allowed to post in the mafia PM chain.
9. The players with active Night phase powers (e.g. Cop, Doctor, Tracker) should only use their powers in their Rolecard PM.
10. All italic text in posts from the host has no effect on the gameplay, and is only used for storytelling purposes.
1. You have to be active. This means, ideally, to post at least once during a day phase, although there is no hard restriction. If players aren't responding for a prolonged period of time, the host has the choice to modkill them.
2. Do not quote any part of host-made PMs, including the role card, night action results, and the mafia chat. Roleclaiming without quoting is allowed.
3. Do not post in the game thread after dying. In addition, if you died or if you're not a player, you cannot publicly post (here or elsewhere) your suspicions and speculation on the game, with the exception of the dead/spectator PM chain. This is to minimize interference between the players and people not in the game.
4. Private conversations to share vital information about the game, with the exceptions of host-created ones, are not allowed.
5. Failure to follow the rules will lead to the player being modkilled (or given a warning, depending on the severity of the situation).
Captain Toad (Public Speaker) - During the Day phase, the Public Speaker's vote counts as two votes.
Archivist Toadette (Tracker) - During the Night phase, the Tracker can choose a player to track and find out who they used their powers on, if any. They won't learn what powers those are, only who they targeted with them.
Hint Toad (Cop) - During the Night phase, the Cop can check the identity of a player, to find whether they are a town or a mafia.
Sleepy Toad (Bulletproof) - During the Night phase, the Bulletproof requires the mafia to target them twice to successfully eliminate them from the game.
Bank Toad (Doctor) - During the Night phase, the Doctor can choose one player to protect each night, and this player will survive even if the mafia target them that night. They aren't allowed to protect a single player multiple times in a row.
Mail Toad (Vigilante) - During the Night phase, the Vigilante can choose a player to kill. They can only successfully use this power once, afterwards they become a vanilla town.
Toad (Vanilla Town) - A town with no special powers.
Wingo (Godfather) - During cop checks, the godfather appears as town. When voting for mafia kills, they act as the tiebreaker.
Draggadon and Gold Draggadon (Vanilla Mafia) - A mafia with no special powers, however, they have a say in which person to kill during the Night phase.
Mummy-Me (Semi-Godfather) - If the godfather dies, Mummy-Me inherits the godfather's powers. Else, they act as a vanilla mafia.
Sign-ups are officially closed. Replacements are still welcome.
1. Ninja Squid (Addam Origo)
2. Reverse Input (Aru Honshou)
3. InsaneBlathers (Insane Shmathers)
5. Luigi 64DD (Charlie Brown)
7. Waluigi Time
8. Shoey (Matlock)
12. Hooded Pitohui
13. Mariofan169 (MFan168)
Replacements / Slot filler:
2. Power Flotzo (King Hippo)
3. BabyLuigiOnFire (Ray Trace)