Sheep Mafia 2021 Game Thread - Day 6: Baaaaaaaaaaaa?

Rowlf the Dog

Ace Pianist
Vote tally

SuspectNo. of VotersVoters
Power Flotzo2Shy Guy On Wheels, Alex95
Lakituthequick2fantanoice, Hooded Pitohui

There are 24 hours left in this phase!

@Rowlf the Dog Can you confirm: If the Vig uses their role the same night they're killed, does their kill still go through? 🤔 Gonna post assuming that's the case.
yes, that is correct, the kill goes through. the only thing that can stop a submitted kill, whether by mafia or by vig, is the doctor

Waluigi Time

Punch-Out!!
Wiki Patroller
"Shmaluigi"
Shmaluigi isn't quite sure what you mean here, Mr. Kermit. If you're pointing out that Shmaluigi has not yet voted for anyone, the events of the day have been quite hectic so far. With both Mr. Lang's role reveal and the vigilante roleclaims, there's a lot of information to take in and analyze, so between that and other things Shmaluigi has to deal with, he hasn't exactly had the brain power to think about who he wants to vote for.

If you were instead referring to Shmaluigi agreeing with Ms. Fanta... Well, that doesn't make much sense when you're also agreeing with her, does it?

Either way, Shmaluigi supposes it's probably a good idea to take the next steps forward, since the day is already halfway over. Shmaluigi isn't entirely convinced at this point that voting for Señor Oveja is the right move, however he would like to once again ask Mr. Yoshi a question from yesterday that was overlooked... Or perhaps ignored. If you need a little extra motivation, Vote: Yoshi the SSM.

“Hooded Pitohui is mafia, you guys should have listened to me. And they and the other mafias have already started discussing on who removing they be.”
Finally, Shmaluigi would be remiss in his duties as a private investigator if he did not address Mr. Yoshi's latest comment. Not only is he continuing to accuse Mr. Morris of being a wolf, but he also claims to know what the wolves have been discussing and when! Mr. Yoshi, care to explain to the rest of us how you are even privy to that information in the first place?

Glitz Yoshi

I'm Yoshi the Space Station Manager from the wiki.
We were discussing that before the phase change. It was about engaged in conversation. And you can see the conclusion on page 14.

Waluigi Time

Punch-Out!!
Wiki Patroller
"Shmaluigi"
Ah, Shmaluigi did not realize that was part of the same conversation. That was his mistake.

To be honest, Shmaluigi still isn't going to change his vote for now. Mr. Yoshi and Mr. Shy Guy on Wheels are currently the most suspicious people here, in Shmaluigi's opinion, but there's no reason for Shmaluigi to vote for Mr. Shy Guy on Wheels since he has already gone with Ms. Fanta's strategy of not voting for either supposed vigilante. Shmaluigi doesn't feel quite right about joining in voting for Señor Oveja either, and the last time that happened, a sheep was lynched...

So that's where Shmaluigi is at for now. He may still change his vote if compelling evidence is put forward.

Alex95

The True Power Master
Wiki Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Don't have time to bring Owain into this, but I'll agree with Fanta's and Waluigi Time's points. I'm not sure who I'm going to vote for yet, I'll think more about it when I'm not in a rush, but for now Unvote: Power Flotzo.

Von Kaiser

KAMPFSTIEFEL!!
AGH, it's really gonna be a stressful week for me because of school, my grandparents moving in, and the Teen Bible Quiz competitions District meet, I may not be able to contribute much, if at all.

I opened my eyes and looked at the ceiling, not wanting to get up. Slowly, I forced my body upwards, yawning and stretching, wondering what was for breakfast. I glanced at the clock and did a double take. 12:23 PM?! Like a mighty whirlwind, I flew from my room after frantically getting into my clothes. I sped down the hall and raced for the stairs downwards... which turned out to be a lot closer than I had anticipated. Suddenly my feet lost connection with the ground and I was falling. My eyes widened as the floor hurtled towards my face and I braced for impact.
WHAM!
"...ow."
I got up quickly, then instantly regretted it, clutching my side. Thankfully, it was just pain, no blood, and it didn't feel like anything was broken. I shuffled like lightning into another room, where most of my creations were playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate on a TV.
When Eliana saw me, she motioned to the others to stop playing. "Where have you been?" She asked.
I stared at her a moment, my brain clouded with morning fog. "Uh..." I rubbed the bridge of my nose with my finger and thumb. "I overslept."
"Clearly." Dagger said with a smirk. "Everyone has gone to do their own interrogations."
"You've got to remember that I got here super late the other night. I was barely able to make it through yesterday withoooooouuuuwwwww," My mouth opened and a tremendous yawn escaped it. "Ahem! without falling asleep. I suppose I had better get to work, the day is already half over. What did I miss?"
"The Interpol agent was a wolf." Azcron deadpanned.
"Huh. Wait, was?"
Elijah nodded. "Some vigilante got to him in the middle of the night."
Dagger snapped his fingers. "Oh! Ray Trace was asking about you."
I arched an eyebrow. "Me? What did I do?"
"Nothing," Eliana answered, "Which is the point. He wants your thoughts on the case so far."
"But... I've given my thoughts, haven't I?"
"Dude," Elijah interjected, "So much has happened."
"That's... fair. I shouldn't really use my new-ness as an excuse to stall while I formulate my opinion."
Eliana snapped her fingers. "Do we know how many wolves there are?"
Everyone turned to me.
"Uh... no. But for now, I need to review what happened."

One read/skim through of what's been going on later...

"Holy COW!" I yelled after being informed of what went down, "This... OK!" I yelled again, "Let's think!"
"Yeah," Elijah interrupted, "How much are we getting paid?"
"I've had my eye on a new pocket knife." Dagger said with a grin.
"No," I said, giving them both "the look" while trying unsuccessfully to suppress a smile, "I think that the biggest issue is the that not one, but TWO people claimed to be the vigilante. What can we do about this?"
Silence descended on the room as everyone thought.
"OK," I finally said, "The way I see it, there are three roles that need to be considered: The sheep, the mafia, and the vigilante (I'm leaving out the special mafia roles for 'simplicities' sake). And with three roles to consider and one of them being a single role, there are eight potential possibilities:
1: Both are sheep.
2: Both are a mafia.
3: SGoW is a sheep and PF is the vigilante.
4: SGoW is a sheep and PF is a mafia.
5: SGoW is the vigilante and PF is a sheep.
6: SGoW is the vigilante and PF is a mafia.
7: SGoW is a mafia and PF is a sheep.
8: SGoW is a mafia and PF is the vigilante."

(I will be leaving my first-person format while giving my thoughts. Also, some of this information may already have been given, but I'm going over every possibility so there's no confusion. Lastly, I may sound matter-of-fact in these, but I don't know anything for sure. I'm merely going over these as though they were what were to actually happen.)
Assume both are sheep.
If this is the case, SGoW is simply claiming to get his fellow sheep off his back. PF claiming to be the vigilante could be an attempt to help hide the real vigilante, but sacrificing himself doesn't seem like a very good move.

In my opinion, this is not a likely situation.

If either are lynched, it would be an extra kill for the mafias and wouldn't help the sheep at all.
Assume both are mafias.
If this is the case, then the likely answer is that they could be sacrificing one so that the other will be "safe."

This is definitely a possibility I won't rule out.

If either are lynched, the situation is explained above.
Assume SGoW is a sheep and PF is the vigilante.
If this is the case, SGoW is simply claiming to get his fellow sheep off his back. PF is claiming because he may suspect SGoW of being a wolf and is trying to bring that to the light.

This is definitely a possibility I won't rule out.

If SGoW is lynched, we will know that he wasn't the vigilante and that PF may have been telling the truth. However, this will put him under the wolves radar.
If PF is lynched, we will loose our vigilante and SGoW may wind up looking like a wolf, leading to a potential double kill, which would be even worse for the sheep than the above situation.
Assume SGoW is a sheep and PF is a mafia.
If this is the case, SGoW is simply claiming to get his fellow sheep off his back. PF on the other hand is likely taking advantage of the situation in hopes of getting SGoW lynched, meaning an extra kill for the mafias.

This seems like a decent possibility.

If SGoW is lynched, we will know that he wasn't the vigilante and that PF may have been telling the truth. However, in said circumstance, it will be a free kill for the wolves.
If PF Is lynched, we will know that he was a mafia and will be one step closer to winning. SGoW may also appear to be the vigilante, which will keep the real vigilante safe for the time being.
Assume SGoW is the vigilante and PF is a sheep.
If this is the case, SGoW is simply claiming to get his fellow sheep off his back. I frankly couldn't come up with any viable option for why PF would claim in this situation.

I think this is highly unlikely.

If SGoW is lynched, we will loose the vigilante and PF may come out looking like a wolf, which could result in a double kill, which would only benefit the wolves.
If PF is lynched, we will know he was innocent and SGoW was likely telling the truth, and even if he wasn't, it keeps the real vigilante safe.
Assume SGoW is a vigilante and PF is a mafia.
If this is the case, SGoW is simply claiming to get his fellow sheep off his back. PF is likely claiming to get people back on him while risking his own life.

This seems like a decent possibility.

If SGoW is lynched, we will loose the vigilante and PF may come out looking like a wolf, which could result in his lynching, which would be a good thing. However, we will have lost our vigilante which seems like a lose-lose situation.
If PF is lynched, we will know he was a mafia and that SGoW may have been telling the truth, and even if he wasn't, it keeps the real vigilante safe.
Assume SGoW is a mafia and PF is a sheep.
If this is the case, SGoW is claiming in hopes of drawing the real vigilante out so the wolves can get him. If PF is claiming, he may have realized this and is protecting the real vigilante

This doesn't seem likely.

If SGoW is lynched, we will know he was a mafia and PF may have been telling the truth, and even if he wasn't, it keeps the real vigilante safe.
If PF is lynched, we will know he was innocent and SGoW may look like the vigilante, which would be a bad thing, but we wouldn't know that.
Assume SGoW is a mafia and PF is the vigilante.
If this is the case, SGoW is claiming to get the sheep off him while simultaneously drawing out the real vigilante. PF will be claiming to expose him for the wolf he is, but at the same time will be putting himself in danger.

This seems quite likely.

If SGoW were lynched, we would know he was a mafia and PF may have been telling the truth. However, the wolves could potentially go for him and he may wind up dead, which is similar to the earlier mentioned lose-lose.
If PF is lynched, we will loose our vigilante and SGoW will probably be lynched. Again, it will be lose-lose.

"And that's what I think."
Everyone sat in stunned silence before my creations erupted into noise, shouting what they thought was most likely.
"AND," I said, quieting the room, "I agree with the others that waiting would be the best course of action."

After presenting my thoughts to the group, I asked, "Well? Does this help? I hope it does, I spent almost an hour on it."
I hope this answers your question @Redshift.

Last edited:

King Hippo

"GRRMM! GRAAA!!! GRRMM!"
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Not going to RP for this post, just going to put my thoughts out. While I don't have a sus list, I feel as though Yoshi the SSM is most likely a wolf for reasons which Shmaluigi has mentioned earlier, especially since he seems to be dodging questions left and right.

As for Magolor, I can't tell whether he's a sheep or a wolf, mainly because of his relatively sporadic posts (though I completely understand if he is inactive).

Final vote and more RP'ing coming tomorrow.

Insane Shmathers

I'm not InsaneBlathers, what are you talking about
As for Magolor, I can't tell whether he's a sheep or a wolf, mainly because of his relatively sporadic posts (though I completely understand if he is inactive).
kermstand.png

You're one to talk about inactivity, Miss Flotzo, Rimi, whatever...
Anyways, no thoughts on who the mafia is. The situation is just too unclear at the moment, I agree with Shmaluigi and fantanoice in that we should probably wait and see what happens, and since I may not be around to cast a final vote later on and I consider this to currently be my best course of action, I shall Vote: No Lynch.

Von Kaiser

KAMPFSTIEFEL!!
I smiled. "I would be unsure about me too."

Matlock

That's what I call hamburgers
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
I've given it a lot of thought
i've looked through every post
analyzing looking for anything suspicious
and I can only come to one conclusion
VOTE:WALUIGI TIME
THAT'S HIM BOYS HE'S THE WOLF

fantanoice

I can see through time
For those not voting - why not?

I currently don't think @Glitz Yoshi is Mafia because they brought up the 'checking PM status' thing. Which I know is discouraged but the fact they brought it up at all suggests they're trying to help the team.

Tbh the fact that so few people have joined the LtQ vote makes me think that he actually is Mafia and his teammates don't want to secure his death. 😂 But I'm also interested in changing my vote to Waluigi for the chaos of it all.

I'll leave my vote on LtQ for now. Hopefully I'll get a chance to read the rest of the discussions before the phase change.

G'night folks

Goombuigi

The Luigi-fied Goomba
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
PopGoestheDiesel26.jpg

Diesel: Well, I'm in a bit of a sticky situation right now. I won't vote SGOW or Flotzo because of the plan that will happen during the night phase. After consideration, I don't think Oveja or Glitz Yoshi are wolves, and I don't have any major suspects right now. Maybe Shoey or Owain, but I'm hesitant to vote either of them because I feel as though I don't have enough evidence to place a solid vote that I can put trust in. Not yet, anyway.

ThomasToTheRescue11.png

Diesel: Rest assured, I'll place a vote by the end of the day. But for now, I have a lot to think about.

Alex95

The True Power Master
Wiki Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Too tired for Owain...

I'm not sure about LTQ and Waluigi Time. They didn't vote against Ninja Squid (LTQ didn't vote at all) on Day 2, which tells me they weren't going along with the Wolf vote. I think, for now, they are fine. And Waluigi Time and fanta make good points and their idea just might actually work.

As for SGoW and Power Flotzo, SGoW also went against Ninja Squid whereas Flotzo went against Goombuigi and LTQ instead.

Fanta, however, was someone that also went against Ninja Squid. Not once, but twice, and we know NS was a Sheep. The frequent push for people to vote despite uncertainty reads to me like she's trying to push us in the wrong direction. If we're not voting SGoW and Power Flotzo, and if I think LTQ and Waluigi Time are safe for now, then this is where my mind is taking me.

Vote: Fantanoice

Maybe it'd be fine to also leave everything alone and see what happens? idk, but making my decision here. Fanta's activity reads a little too suspicious to me.

Waluigi Time

Punch-Out!!
Wiki Patroller
"Shmaluigi"
It is quite odd, isn't it? The voting participation this round is unusually low... Señor Oveja, Detective Badd, Mr. Diesel, Mr. Yoshi, Ms. Ushigome, Mr. Trace, Ms. Rosa, and Mr. Magolor have not placed a vote at all yet - though a few of them have expressed plans to place their vote soon. But we can't merely attribute that to wolf hesitance - there's far too many of them! Shmaluigi thinks the issue here is that since most of us have seemingly agreed not to vote for the vigilantes to let them sort it out amongst themselves in the night phase, that's leaving a lot of our investigators a little lost with what to do next.

Shmaluigi still thinks Mr. Yoshi is very suspicious. Him bringing up that strategy earlier doesn't excuse his poor defenses for himself or his flimsy accusations throughout this entire investigation. Shmaluigi's vote remains unchanged for now.

As for the accusation just made against Ms. Fanta, Shmaluigi really doesn't think she's a wolf. Admittedly he had his suspicions before, but today's events regarding the vigilante roleclaim have very much changed Shmaluigi's opinion. Why would Ms. Fanta be the one to propose a strategy so beneficial for the innocents if she was a wolf? Think about it. If we pull off Ms. Fanta's strategy correctly, we will avoid mislynching the vigilante, a wolf will be dead, and we have the opportunity to potentially lynch another wolf today. The vigilante may even live, after all they will be not much more than a vanilla sheep after tonight's kill, so the wolves may be focused on a more valuable target. Would anyone have cast suspicion on Ms. Fanta for not coming up with this strategy? No. Before that, most of us were already focused on trying to determine who the real vigilante was so we could lynch the false one, and we still would be. Her strategy does not benefit the wolves in any scenario, so Shmaluigi strongly believes she is innocent. She's an aggressive investigator, sure, but so was Mr. Zote.
But really, if you plan to vote for Shmaluigi, a better reason than "chaos" might be nice. How is Shmaluigi supposed to defend against that?

Von Kaiser

KAMPFSTIEFEL!!
I considered what Shmaluigi said. "He's definitely right about Fanta. I agree that she is probably a sheep. Also, thank you for pointing out that I haven't voted yet, I nearly forgot. I do intend to vote later on, but at the moment I am kind of busy. I'd also like to reconsider everything that's gone down here before giving an answer."

Alex95

The True Power Master
Wiki Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
"Shmaluigi"
As for the accusation just made against Ms. Fanta, Shmaluigi really doesn't think she's a wolf. Admittedly he had his suspicions before, but today's events regarding the vigilante roleclaim have very much changed Shmaluigi's opinion. Why would Ms. Fanta be the one to propose a strategy so beneficial for the innocents if she was a wolf? Think about it. If we pull off Ms. Fanta's strategy correctly, we will avoid mislynching the vigilante, a wolf will be dead, and we have the opportunity to potentially lynch another wolf today. The vigilante may even live, after all they will be not much more than a vanilla sheep after tonight's kill, so the wolves may be focused on a more valuable target. Would anyone have cast suspicion on Ms. Fanta for not coming up with this strategy? No. Before that, most of us were already focused on trying to determine who the real vigilante was so we could lynch the false one, and we still would be. Her strategy does not benefit the wolves in any scenario, so Shmaluigi strongly believes she is innocent. She's an aggressive investigator, sure, but so was Mr. Zote.
As I said, I'm aware it's her plan, but something about her actions just read incredibly off to me. I don't imagine Fanta will be the one lynched in the end today, but I don't really have anyone else I feel like I can suspect right now. It's possible the plan is a form of misdirection?
Well, aside from Pitohui, but I'll just be voting in circles if I do that right now. I don't think LTQ is a Wolf right now, he could be? I just don't personally have enough information to make a valid decision.
And hey, if for some reason Fanta does go through and she does end up being a Wolf, then hooray! If she's a Sheep or another helpful role, then uh I'll take full responsibility for that. If she ends up being the Vigilante, which is extremely low, then uh oops? Either way, Fanta being removed will not effect the plan any.

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird with Batrachotoxin!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
The voting participation this round is unusually low... Señor Oveja, Detective Badd, Mr. Diesel, Mr. Yoshi, Ms. Ushigome, Mr. Trace, Ms. Rosa, and Mr. Magolor have not placed a vote at all yet - though a few of them have expressed plans to place their vote soon. But we can't merely attribute that to wolf hesitance - there's far too many of them!
Morris_Annoyed.png
: Mr. Shmaluigi, you have a keen eye, noticing this as well. It's strange how few votes have been put forward. Is the morale of our staff low as a result of this unusual situation, with both Mr. Kong and Rimi-san claiming to be the vigilante? I believe this might be the case. But even excusing today's low morale... there are three unusual behaviors on display currently.

Morris_Annoyed.png
: First... Mr. Kermit... Is there a reason you're electing for a no lynch, rather than reporting absent from work today and not casting a vote? Mr. Trace has already previously explained to Mr. Magolor and his associates that, if you believe you will not have time to change your vote, not voting is more beneficial than voting "no lynch," unless you're truly convinced that not lynching anyone is our best course of action. You have proven yourself as an investigator, so I feel it's unlikely that you overlooked this discussion, and it's possible you've even worked that out for yourself. You did say that you want to wait and see how the situation with Mr. Kong and Rimi-san resolves itself tonight, but why not attempt to kill another wolf in the meanwhile?

Morris_Happy.png
: Please keep in mind that I don't believe this makes you suspicious enough to be worth voting for at this moment. I believe it would be to our benefit to hear your defense of your action, but there are many reasons you might have cast your vote in this manner.

Morris_Annoyed.png
: Moving on to my second point... I do believe it's strange that Rimi-san has said so little at this stage, but... then I am forced to admit that it's characteristic of Rimi-san. Between her usual approach to the investigation and the general agreement to avoid voting for either of the claimed vigilantes, I can't say that this behavior is all that difficult to explain.

Morris_Annoyed.png
: Much harder to explain is why someone who actually is at risk has yet to offer a defense, or even pointed elsewhere... Señor Oveja, do you not have anything to say for yourself? Are you a wolf, unable to come up with any viable strategy to turn this situation around? Or are you innocent and are ready to tender your resignation? Your behavior has been and continues to be suspicious enough that I feel my vote on you can remain. If you are innocent, I will owe an apology to yourself and Mr. Shmaluigi. At this moment in time, my suspicions are split between yourself and Mr. Yoshi, and I believe a vote on either of you at this stage would benefit all of us. If Mr. Yoshi is a wolf, however, I think he is less of a threat than you. He has already attracted a great deal of attention to himself, after all. Meanwhile, you have stuck to a strategy of saying little while providing tables and one set of thoughts throughout this entire investigation. While your efforts have been useful... it seems to me that a consistent strategy would be more indicative of a wolf than Mr. Yoshi's wandering path.

Goombuigi

The Luigi-fied Goomba
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
DirtyWork48.png

Diesel: Time is running out, and to be honest, I still haven't quite made my decision. And since I'm quite tired and have to go to my shed soon, I'll Vote: No Lynch. I realize that it isn't helpful, but I'd rather have that than making a decision that I don't have confidence in. Besides, I feel that voting someone isn't as important as usual today because of the Vigilante plan that will happen tonight, which will likely advance our investigation further than a lynch will.

Von Kaiser

KAMPFSTIEFEL!!
I nodded. "I don't think I'll actually have time to form an opinion. My school has to take first priority and I don't think I'll be getting any spare time before the day is over." I looked out the window at the setting sun. "I'm torn though. I don't know whether I should vote or not. I want to help in this investigation, but I have no idea if voting for anyone will help anything, as Diesel just pointed out. I think I'll just skip voting this time so as not to sway the results. I realize this may make me look suspicious, but I frankly don't have the time to put any thought into this, so I think this is the wisest course of action for myself at this particular moment. However, should something come up that's enough to make me act, I will absolutely vote."

Insane Shmathers

I'm not InsaneBlathers, what are you talking about
View attachment 11405: Mr. Shmaluigi, you have a keen eye, noticing this as well. It's strange how few votes have been put forward. Is the morale of our staff low as a result of this unusual situation, with both Mr. Kong and Rimi-san claiming to be the vigilante? I believe this might be the case. But even excusing today's low morale... there are three unusual behaviors on display currently.

View attachment 11405: First... Mr. Kermit... Is there a reason you're electing for a no lynch, rather than reporting absent from work today and not casting a vote? Mr. Trace has already previously explained to Mr. Magolor and his associates that, if you believe you will not have time to change your vote, not voting is more beneficial than voting "no lynch," unless you're truly convinced that not lynching anyone is our best course of action. You have proven yourself as an investigator, so I feel it's unlikely that you overlooked this discussion, and it's possible you've even worked that out for yourself. You did say that you want to wait and see how the situation with Mr. Kong and Rimi-san resolves itself tonight, but why not attempt to kill another wolf in the meanwhile?

View attachment 11407: Please keep in mind that I don't believe this makes you suspicious enough to be worth voting for at this moment. I believe it would be to our benefit to hear your defense of your action, but there are many reasons you might have cast your vote in this manner.

View attachment 11408: Moving on to my second point... I do believe it's strange that Rimi-san has said so little at this stage, but... then I am forced to admit that it's characteristic of Rimi-san. Between her usual approach to the investigation and the general agreement to avoid voting for either of the claimed vigilantes, I can't say that this behavior is all that difficult to explain.

View attachment 11409: Much harder to explain is why someone who actually is at risk has yet to offer a defense, or even pointed elsewhere... Señor Oveja, do you not have anything to say for yourself? Are you a wolf, unable to come up with any viable strategy to turn this situation around? Or are you innocent and are ready to tender your resignation? Your behavior has been and continues to be suspicious enough that I feel my vote on you can remain. If you are innocent, I will owe an apology to yourself and Mr. Shmaluigi. At this moment in time, my suspicions are split between yourself and Mr. Yoshi, and I believe a vote on either of you at this stage would benefit all of us. If Mr. Yoshi is a wolf, however, I think he is less of a threat than you. He has already attracted a great deal of attention to himself, after all. Meanwhile, you have stuck to a strategy of saying little while providing tables and one set of thoughts throughout this entire investigation. While your efforts have been useful... it seems to me that a consistent strategy would be more indicative of a wolf than Mr. Yoshi's wandering path.
(Not in the mood to rp right now, but the reason I voted no lynch is because it's the safest course to take right now. The novelty of the game is starting to wear.off and we're running out of fresh leads, so I have no idea who to focus on next. I thought putting in a no lynch would show that, despite my slightly decreased motivation, I was still paying just as much attention and following along with the game. I also thought it could help ensure our proposed plan going into action, since it could take precendce over a possible increase in votes on either sgow or flotzo's side if enough people followed suit. But reconsidering this, I have noticed glaring flaws in that logic. But now I'm worried backing out of said no lynch will affect the game in a negative way.

Also, flotzo said they'd post more and they haven't yet? Please please your case, it might spur me to a last minute decision. At the very least, it will help a lot @Rimi Ushigome

Shy Guy on Wheels

i hate video games.
reminder we have 30 minutes left and No Lynch is tied with LTQ for the most votes (2), meaning that a lynch will not happen if we refuse to do anything before the phase change.

edit: in fact vote: ltq just so you can't get away with avoiding death via a no lynch.

Lakituthequick

Celestial Guide
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
View attachment 11409: Much harder to explain is why someone who actually is at risk has yet to offer a defense, or even pointed elsewhere... Señor Oveja, do you not have anything to say for yourself? Are you a wolf, unable to come up with any viable strategy to turn this situation around? Or are you innocent and are ready to tender your resignation? Your behavior has been and continues to be suspicious enough that I feel my vote on you can remain. If you are innocent, I will owe an apology to yourself and Mr. Shmaluigi. At this moment in time, my suspicions are split between yourself and Mr. Yoshi, and I believe a vote on either of you at this stage would benefit all of us. If Mr. Yoshi is a wolf, however, I think he is less of a threat than you. He has already attracted a great deal of attention to himself, after all. Meanwhile, you have stuck to a strategy of saying little while providing tables and one set of thoughts throughout this entire investigation. While your efforts have been useful... it seems to me that a consistent strategy would be more indicative of a wolf than Mr. Yoshi's wandering path.
Señor Oveja
Señor, I have previously stated I have other obligaciones to attend to. My answer has not changed and I will not provide more info on this basis alone. I'll forgive your comparación of me and
Glitz, for now.
Señor Oveja
Having said that, some of these obligaciones have been lifted today, so I have taken a refrescado look on today's caso. Estos son mis pensamientos.

Señor Kong looks incredibly suspicious to me. I wouldn't suspect
mujer joven Rimi would have picked
Lang from the start as she never said anything about him, thought the claim that it was for leading a vote against
Jueza Judy is realistic. Her playing it safe, as
Diesel said, is also a valid counterpoint.
Not voting either is a good idea so they can eliminate each other, thought it's realistic to think that señor Kong is the spoiled haystack of the bunch.

Now for some cabos sueltos.
Señora Fanta is likely a good orange. I concur with
señor Shmaluigi on
Rosa, and about
Tyrell and
Owain to a slightly lesser degree. Señor himself is also likely to be okay.
Glitz Yoshi isn't really comprehensible, could go either way. "Inno game removal person", ¿que? Also seems to focus a bit on making Rimi more suspicious. On the other hand as also noted by fantanoice, calling attention to Who's Online is a very odd thing to do as a wolf.
Voting No Lynch by
señor La Frog is a highly questionable thing to do considering everything at the time, though it appears
Diesel has now also taken that route.

All things considered, having to rule out voting
señor Kong because of the plan, and having two votes against myself tied with No Lynch, I have little choice than to Vote: No Lynch myself in order to prevent myself from being eliminated. I would vote for
Glitz, but he seems not likely enough at this time. I am willing to change my vote if needed before the day ends.

Lastly, my gráficos de actividad of the last two phases.
Gráfico de actividad: noche 2

Gráfico de actividad: día 3
(accurate as of )

Charlie Brown

y is loogi sadd?? plese halp himn
Poll Committee

Rosa: Uh oh, looks like it's almost already night again! I can't say I'm totally certain about Senor Wooloo, but his silence across our whole time here does speak volumes. You've had your time to explain, now it's time for shearing! Vote: Lakituthequick (Señor Oveja)

By the way... I'm starting to really be concerned by the fact that Zote hasn't come back yet... could he have... no, no this is just a fun vacation, it has to be...