Sheep Mafia 2021 Game Thread - Night 5: Baaaaaaaaaaa :(

Shy Guy on Wheels

i hate video games.
I you all need the joke on the spreadsheet explained to you, it's the part where I call GBA 'the man who yearns for the soft touch of a pancake', in reference to his custom title.

Alex95

The True Power Master
Wiki Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
GBA15.png
GBA16.png
GBA17.png

At this point, I was going to call on fanta to explain more about her Day 2 actions, but it seems like she's going to do that anyway! RIP the rest of that post lol

Shy Guy on Wheels was one of the people to have voted with GBAToad, and so was Pitohui, fantanoice, InsaneLemmy, Goombuigi, and Shoey. I would like for them all to defend themselves, again if need be.
I'm less concerned about InsaneLemmy and Goombuigi, however, as they changed their initial vote to Ninja Squid after they cleared their previous suspects.

GBA21.png

Last edited:

Ray Trace

SUMMER FUN IN APRIL!
Wiki Patroller
I you all need the joke on the spreadsheet explained to you, it's the part where I call GBA 'the man who yearns for the soft touch of a pancake', in reference to his custom title.

Ray Trace
I'm usually the guy who likes joking around but if said joke obfuscates the clarity of a serious investigation to the point where you need to have it "explained" to me, it's not really that much of a good joke to begin with. I'm hilarious. I should know.

Ray Trace
Anyhow, you being led by GBAToad that led to Ninja Squid's execution merely isn't enough. I didn't vote for her because I personally felt like the accusations weren't strong enough and the one offhand remark she made was a pretty flimsy reasoning, because it could have meant many things and you all have overanalyzed it, myself possibly included (but I still didn't vote for her). You also haven't mentioned your tendency to bandwagon late into phases consistently and in fact, bandwagoning votes seem to be the ONLY thing you do a lot.

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird with Batrachotoxin!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Shy Guy on Wheels was one of the people to have voted with GBAToad, and so was Pitohui, fantanoice, InsaneLemmy, Goombuigi, and Shoey. I would like for them all to defend themselves, again if need be.
Morris_Happy.png
: Of course, Mr. Owain. I'm always happy to provide service to my fellow investigators!

MorrisDefault.png
: You will see that I cast my initial vote against Her Honour because I felt her behavior on the first day was unusual. Specifically, I felt she was throwing around too many vague "soft accusations," pointing towards individuals without voting for them. It had the appearance, to me, of a wolf strategy of trying to misdirect discussion without risking one's own neck. If you can send people in circles and lead them to a mislynch without casting a vote yourself, you benefit, because you are not scrutinized as closely as those who voted in that mislynch. I felt that Her Honour might be using that strategy.

Morris_Annoyed.png
: Under normal circumstances, I would have removed this vote sometime after Her Honour had offered a proper hard accusation, as you'll notice is consistent with my behavior in the rest of this game. Unfortunately, Mr. Lang had intervened by that point in time, which you can see that I initially explained to Mr. Trace.. If I had known he was a wolf, I wouldn't have listened to him. However... I regret to admit that I found his arguments more sound and convincing than Her Honour's arguments, as some others here also did. That's the reason my vote remained, even as I continued to monitor the day's work to see if other evidence came up.

Morris_Annoyed.png
: I was swayed to keep my vote by the argument between Her Honour and Mr. Lang. All I can say now is that the decision was wrong, but I think you understand my reasoning in that moment.

Glitz Yoshi

I'm Yoshi the Space Station Manager from the wiki.
Glitz Yoshi (White).png
: "Yeah, it is quite weird that they voted for Koops and not me on day 1. But looking at it, it was because they didn't like the idea of no-lynch. But they could of easily voted for me like they did for NS and launched me. I am confuzzled about his decision on that day. Oh well. At least I am glad the innocent game removal person. made a good decision on GBA Toad last night. As a formal innocent game removal person, I say, "I am proud of you... whoever you are. And you did better than me. Both in that you remove someone. But also for figuring him out before I could figure him out. He was so inactive on day 1 and I was so set on Hooded Pitohui that he was not on any radar. Not the safe one. Not the sus one. So good job game removal." Anyways. I will continue looking into GBA Toad and make sure that I can find everything that I can against the wolves. I say that because I was on mobile when I saw it and now I am on my computer so everything should go more smoothly and I can properly take notes. As to why I was on mobile. For a short period of time, I was not able to be on my computer because of my cousin wanted to play a game on the Wii for the bit. But he gets tired of playing after a short bit. Anyways. Enough talking. Time for me to get to work."

Last edited:

Shy Guy on Wheels

i hate video games.
I'm usually the guy who likes joking around but if said joke obfuscates the clarity of a serious investigation to the point where you need to have it "explained" to me, it's not really that much of a good joke to begin with. I'm hilarious. I should know.
the entire spreadsheet was half just me shitposting, I even explained my thoughts in a clear manner underneath. Why not this detail? because I never expected such a specific detail to be important to proving my innocence.

Anyhow, you being led by GBAToad that led to Ninja Squid's execution merely isn't enough. I didn't vote for her because I personally felt like the accusations weren't strong enough and the one offhand remark she made was a pretty flimsy reasoning, because it could have meant many things and you all have overanalyzed it, myself possibly included (but I still didn't vote for her).
okay, you didn't vote for NS, good job! I felt the argument, and statement about benifitting from death to be a good enough reason to vote, so I voted.

You also haven't mentioned your tendency to bandwagon late into phases consistently and in fact, bandwagoning votes seem to be the ONLY thing you do a lot.
I'm voting for people that seem suspicious to me. If you want I can vote for a random person, but now that we're on the third day phase that's not necessary anymore, we're generating more then enough discussion as is. I'd prefer to vote for someone than to not at all, so voting for someone who has come off as suspicious to me is what I'm going to do. Sure that also happens to be the be the most voted on person right now, but there's a damn good reason they're suspected by that many people.

I explained my vote for YtSSM, his posts were annoying and difficult to read, I wanted him out of the game. And the vote for Flotzo pretty much had an entire phase worth of arguing so I don't think I need to justify it any further.

I am going to make a rather big claim now, and I assume no-one will object to me, because if they do, they're lying.

I killed GBA.

I am the Vigilante / Miller.

Considering how suspicious, you lot were of me last phase, I didn't think I'd me able to make it through this one, so I threw in a kill for the person I thought was most likely to be Mafia. I was right on both parts it seems, I won't be making it through this phase (but I'll try my damn hardest), and GBA was Mafia.

And if you don't believe, then I'm waiting for someone else to claim this role.

Alex95

The True Power Master
Wiki Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
"Yeah, it is quite weird that they voted for Koops and not me on day 1."
...Do you think there's a reason why he would have voted for you? And why are you applauding his work here, ignoring your role in the previous game? He got a Sheep lynched, that's not a cause for celebration.

I killed GBA.

O-Oh, well then.

Glitz Yoshi

...Do you think there's a reason why he would have voted for you? And why are you applauding his work here, ignoring your role in the previous game? He got a Sheep lynched, that's not a cause for celebration.
Glitz Yoshi (White).png
: "? The applauding was for the vig, not Lang. I call the vig, the game removal. Whoops. I forgot to put inno. But he could of voted for me to have me lynched on day 1. It is elementary, my dear Alex95. He could of been of the people to lynch me on Day 1. And thus would actually eliminate an innocent on that day because of the public speaker voting for me. Like, it would of been better even, as instead of having it 1 vote away and only those on me and those not on me would of been split, as it would be split into those who voted for me, those who voted no-lynch, and those who didn't vote for either. Also, I am saying this before anyone else does."

Waluigi Time

Punch-Out!!
Wiki Patroller
"Shmaluigi"

...Heh?
Well, that's not what Shmaluigi expected today. Instead of investigating the death of a sheep, we have a confirmed wolf! Looks like our luck is finally turning around. As some of the investigators have already said, we're probably better off not trying to deduce the identity of the vigilante, lest we make them a target.
Unfortunately, our so-called friend Mr. Lang never made one of these fancy charts for us to work with, but we can still analyze his behavior, and how others have dealt with him. Of course, we must be careful to avoid any potential wolf trickery in our final judgements.
Looking at the events of the first day, it would seem that the first person to mention Mr. Lang at all was Ms. Rosa, more precisely her Snivy companion, who not only cast suspicion on him but put a pressure vote on him as well, as he had not yet contributed to the discussion. While this could be a trick, it wouldn't be a very good idea to bring attention to a fellow wolf's inactivity when no one else seemed to be paying attention to it. Shmaluigi didn't really suspect her anyway, but we can probably clear her for the time being.

Afterwards, Mr. Lang himself voted for Detective Badd, who accused him of being a wolf trying to blend in by joining the majority in a safe "no lynch" vote, despite no prior suspicion from anyone else. We can most likely clear him for now as well. Mr. Lang later stated he was also suspicious of Mr. Owain.

Mr. Zote's chart listed Mr. Lang as a trusted investigator. Mr. Magolor also stated that he had a hunch that Mr. Lang was sheep, despite suspicious behavior. Her Honor Judge Judy on the other hand, had a hunch that he was a wolf. Mr. Morris considered him very suspicious. Shmaluigi and Mr. Kermit both listed him as still unknown at the time. Now, we should take these charts and lists with a grain of salt, but Shmaluigi wanted to include them here to be thorough.

Now, on day 2, Her Honor Judge Judy voted for Mr. Lang, speculating that he may have been exploiting Mr. Zote's trust in him to take him out without suspicion. Mr. Zote countered that if this was true, he would take advantage of it by instead keeping Mr. Zote alive, which we now know to be false, though unfortunately many of us fell for it, Shmaluigi included. Mr. Shy Guy on Wheels, Mr. Matlock, Mr. Kermit, and Mr. Diesel joined him in voting for Her Honor afterwards, while Mr. Morris and Ms. Fanta had already cast votes against her before Mr. Lang.

As for fancy charts and lists of the day, Her Honor Judge Judy obviously listed Mr. Lang as suspicious. Mr. Morris and Mr. Shy Guy on Wheels listed him as somewhat suspicious. Ms. Fanta was unsure but leaning toward innocent. Ms. Rosa and Shmaluigi listed him as not suspicious. Mr. Diesel, Mr. Magolor, Mr. Kermit, Señor Oveja, and Mr. Owain all listed him as an unknown.
Whew! That was a lot of information. You've probably noticed there's not much to analyze in the way of Mr. Lang's thoughts on anyone else in the game, unfortunately. Anyway, Shmaluigi thinks that from this information alone, Ms. Rosa, Detective Badd, and Mr. Owain are currently the least suspicious.

And while he was gathering all of this, our friend on wheels made the bold claim that he is in fact the vigilante! Very interesting, Shmaluigi will be waiting to see if anyone comes forward to challenge this...

Glitz Yoshi

Glitz Yoshi (White).png
: *While working on his analysis on Lang, he face slaps.* Whoops. That's why. There were only two votes on me at that time. He was probably hoping for everyone to jump on Koops. When in reality, lots of people jumped onto me."

Ray Trace

SUMMER FUN IN APRIL!
Wiki Patroller
the entire spreadsheet was half just me shitposting, I even explained my thoughts in a clear manner underneath. Why not this detail? because I never expected such a specific detail to be important to proving my innocence.

okay, you didn't vote for NS, good job! I felt the argument, and statement about benifitting from death to be a good enough reason to vote, so I voted.

I'm voting for people that seem suspicious to me. If you want I can vote for a random person, but now that we're on the third day phase that's not necessary anymore, we're generating more then enough discussion as is. I'd prefer to vote for someone than to not at all, so voting for someone who has come off as suspicious to me is what I'm going to do. Sure that also happens to be the be the most voted on person right now, but there's a damn good reason they're suspected by that many people.

I explained my vote for YtSSM, his posts were annoying and difficult to read, I wanted him out of the game. And the vote for Flotzo pretty much had an entire phase worth of arguing so I don't think I need to justify it any further.

I am going to make a rather big claim now, and I assume no-one will object to me, because if they do, they're lying.

I killed GBA.

Considering how suspicious, you lot were of me last phase, I didn't think I'd me able to make it through this one, so I threw in a kill for the person I thought was most likely to be Mafia. I was right on both parts it seems, I won't be making it through this phase (but I'll try my damn hardest), and GBA was Mafia.

And if you don't believe, then I'm waiting for someone else to claim this role.

Ray Trace
!

Ray Trace
Y'know, I was ready to probe you and dismantle your train of thoughts until you made that vigilante roleclaim, which made me have second thoughts. If you have the willingness to make such a claim as that and paint a giant target sign on yourself as you're mafia, then I think that boldness of that claim is enough for me to Unvote: Shy Guy on Wheels.

Ray Trace
HOWEVER if someone else steps up to challenge your claim with better evidence than you, I can easily re-apply that vote back so if you turn out to be lying, then you'll be in a world of pain!

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Morris_Annoyed.png
: Mr. Kong...

Morris_Annoyed.png
: I'm going to choose to believe you for the moment. However, if there is anything that emerges that casts any doubt on your claim, you and I will need to have a private conversation in my office. For now, I will unvote: Mr. Kong (SGoW). Instead, I'd like to turn my attention to our humble farmer. Vote: Shoey. Please offer us some insight into your rationale for voting for Her Honour... if you have such a thing. If you do not because of your... unique condition which I legally cannot terminate you for - Shoey Syndrome - then I request you tell us immediately who you believe Mr. Lang's death points to being a wolf.

(EDIT: I wrote "Mr. Kong" where I meant "Her Honour")

Glitz Yoshi

Glitz Yoshi (White).png
: "Ok. The only thing I want to add is that Koops did immediately countered them, but didn't want to do anything right then. Which could easily be overlooked. But other than that, Waluigi Time did a good job at doing this analysis. Also, Lakituthequick's information gathering seems useful. So I quote him here and have everyone look at the notes here without going to two different pages to look."
Gráfico de actividad: día 1

Gráfico de actividad: noche 1

Gráfico de actividad: día 2

(accurate as of )
Gráfico de actividad: día 2

Gráfico de actividad: noche 2

(accurate as of )

King Hippo

"GRRMM! GRAAA!!! GRRMM!"
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Hello again... I see a wolf has been taken out for once. That's definitely unexpected.

Well, first off I'd like to...

Fufu. Shall I take care of this, my little kitten?

O-of course, Kaoru-san!

https://i.bandori.party/u/c/transparent/545Kaoru-Seta-Happy-Prince-of-Rumours-rfOmJW.png

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Kaoru Seta, and I was practicing for HelloHappy's next live when my little kitten, Rimi-chan, informed me that she was playing a game known as "Mafia." Seeing as such an experience would be fleeting, I gladly agreed to help her out. And I can claim that Mr. British Funky Kong is lying, for Rimi-chan is actually the vigilante. She murdered Mr. Shi-Long Lang because he led the campaign to kill the late Judge Judy, raising my little kitten's suspicions and causing her to believe Lang was a wolf.

I shall defend my little kittens with my life, especially Rimi-chan. But for now, I must leave. Farewell!

Ray Trace

SUMMER FUN IN APRIL!
Wiki Patroller

Ray Trace
Heh! Things are getting heated here! I want to see this discussion boil over to these two, who is the liar and who is telling the truth?

Glitz Yoshi

Glitz Yoshi (White).png
: "Woah! Two innocent game removal role claims. This is going to be full of researching and watching. Most of which will be after a good night's sleep."

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Morris_Surprised.png
: What even is going on in this field anymore?! Does anyone have any idea of standard procedures and protocol?

Morris_Annoyed.png
: I... I apologize. I should strive to consistently maintain an air of professionalism. Outbursts like that are not tolerated, and I will not permit myself to resort to them.

Morris_Annoyed.png
: The current situation is that we have two individuals both claiming to be our vigilante. Obviously, either Mr. Kong or Rimi-san... or, maybe Seta-san? One of these two is lying. To tell the truth, I don't have any idea at this moment who it could be. This is an unprecedent situation in my years in management. However, I would caution everyone to take notice of something. While I disagree with the strategy of keeping quiet for so long... Rimi-san finally appears to be willing to speak and make more substantial claims. Is this because she's finally been forced to speak? While her inactivity has been... suspicious to this point, I don't know if it factors into this claim or not.

Morris_Annoyed.png
: Closing time approaches, so I may have to conduct my review in the morning. I'm sure our staff will weigh in with their thoughts today as they can, however, and I will conduct a thorough review of the receipts and records tomorrow.

fantanoice

I can see through time
I suspect SGoW fakeclaimed to sus out Flotzo. Are the Mafia trying to find kill targets?

At this point, I was going to call on fanta to explain more about her Day 2 actions, but it seems like she's going to do that anyway! RIP the rest of that post lol
I did a few times. Do you have a specific thing you want me to clarify?

I find it interesting that you call me sus when you changed your vote to mine right before the phase change.

Thoughts:
Waluigi - Pretty keen to jump on a bandwagon and not provide much themselves
Pitohui - Seems to be providing good stuff. Agreeing with me on a lot of things. Feels like they're stroking my ego which makes me a little iffy
LtQ - Little activity. No info in posts
Alex - Little activity. Indecisive. No info in posts
Ninja Squid - Deflecting a lot. Didn't address the vote on them. Trying to direct attention elsewhere
GBA - Little activity. Some info in posts.
Shoey - The Godfather
Yoshi SSM - Rhyming is really annoying to read. Posts don't have much substance.
Ray Trace - Started the end-of-phase bandwagon which is a little scummy. Haven't got a good read yet.
Luigi 64DD - Weird threat on me but I think they're ok. Decent questioning.
Everyone else - Not sure yet

I'm going to vote for the sus deflection. So Ninja Squid for now.
(Gonna be inactive for a bit for Easter stuff but wanted to get this out there)

I didn't jump on a bandwagon. I called you out for deflecting your accusation and voted you for it.

You suggest that the Mafia killed Zote to misdirect and raise suspicion on some people. Which, yeah, maybe. It's pretty meta but not impossible. I think it's more likely that they killed him off simply because he was leading the charge and the group seemed to mostly agree that he was innocent. Compared to someone like me who also lead a discussion but a few people thought I was suspicious. Plus he was in the group with the public speaker.
View attachment 11204

Regarding my placing on Ninja's sus list:

I disagree with me falling under the radar. I was one of the more active people D1. I started the conversations regarding YSSM. Do you think I disappeared when the bandwagoning started? Because those 4 people changed their vote after 2am my time. Right before the phase change. I also did all that stats stuff. Which I'll do again this night phase if I find the time outside work.

I was less active D2 but I had Easter stuff as I said. I still gave my thoughts and arguments. People seemed to think they were sound otherwise they wouldn't follow through with a lynch.

My posts are 1/10th the size of everyone else's because they're not full of RP fluff.

It sucks to mislynch. Especially when you made some of the big pushes for it. So I want to make the most out of the info we got.

Anything else you need me to add?

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
I suspect SGoW fakeclaimed to sus out Flotzo. Are the Mafia trying to find kill targets?
(Fanta, forgive me, because it's past midnight here and I'm more an early bird than a night owl. But when you say SGoW fakeclaimed, are you suggesting he's a mafia member who, being under the gun, is falsely claiming the vigilante role to flush out the actual vig role so the other mafia members can kill him? Or am I misinterpreting and it's more an other way around thing?)